Sparkling ICED Teas - Half & Half Tea

by Sparkling ICE

Sparkling lemonade blended with just the right amount of tea. It's a hole-in-one in a bottle.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sparkling ICED Teas - Half & Half Tea!
How would you rate this product?
Lewiston, NY
I love this sparking ICE so much. this half and half is the perfect balance. super good and very refreshing. very cheap at the grocery store too. usually 10 for $10.
No Special Diet
Midland
I love and V's food products they're so amazing and I love them definitely recommend some may be high in calories and may not be good for the children but they're yummy
Vegetarian, Vegan, Organic
I personally, am a iced tea and lemonade lover! When I originally tried this product, I was skeptical about whether or not I would enjoy it, but I loved it! I really enjoyed the sweetness from the lemonade mixed with the iced tea taste, and in addition, it is carbonated! This drink is extremely refreshing. :)
Vegetarian, Vegan
Orlando, FL
Want a tea with zero calories and have a fizzy flavor. Sparkling Ice is everything you want and need. Great taste without the hassle of knowing the calories. So your guilty pleasure can be laid to rest.
No Special Diet
Morton, IL
I normally like most of the flavors from the Sparking Ice brand but not the half lemonade and half tea. It had a bitter taste and the tea tasted like canned tea. Would not purchase again.
Organic, No Special Diet
Palmetto Bay , FL
I really enjoy all of the Psarkling ICE drinks - they are great for dieting since they have next to nothing in them at all, and can give you a sweet boost during the day if you enjoy drinking soda. However, this is probably my least favorite flavor, since I don't think that it tastes like tea or lemonade. I am a huge fan of Arnold Palmers (half-and-half iced tea with lemonade) and this is a far cry from the original, or homemade version. I would still recommend this product in all other flavors, but if you are a true fan of tea, this one is not as advertised.
Low Carb
Saint Paul, MN
I sparkling tea that's what they yummy a recommended for anybody and I give you the $0.05 that's all I can and it's a fordable not expensive is a good with you love it but purchase it is in
Low Carb
Atlantic City, NJ
Sparkling ICED Teas - Half & Half Tea uploaded by habiba B.
Sparkling ICE is the best. It have that antibiotic that Pepsi have and for those that love Pepsi will love this to. they have all different kind of sparkling ICE but i love the mango and the lemonade one a lot. It is just the flavors that i love and you can buy any one that you would like. I love mango and lemon so that's why i love them flavors.
Greendale, WI
I really love this, this has a great flavor and a really great fiz to it. Nice job in low cal. and really really delicious. Really recommend if you want a sweet carbonation. I do not like the packaging because in my opinion it looks a little cheep but these are very low priced drink and I very much enjoy this! Obsessed with this, I definitely repurchase many times and I have never regretted it. Love all the different flavor options
Raleigh, NC
This was not good. I got it free as part of Kroger's free friday deal. I grabbed it and put it in the fridge thinking it would be good cold. As soon as a tasted it, I was glad it was free. The taste was overpowered by the sparkling bubbles. Maybe this would be good flat. :-/
Dairy Free