Sparkling ICED Teas - Half & Half Tea uploaded by habiba b.

BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling lemonade blended with just the right amount of tea. It's a hole-in-one in a bottle.

Buy on Kmart
Jess U.
Jess U.
Palmetto Bay, FL
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy all of the Psarkling ICE drinks - they are great for dieting since they have next to nothing in them at all, and can give you a sweet boost during the day if you enjoy drinking soda. However, this is probably my least favorite flavor, since I don't think that it tastes like tea or lemonade. I am a huge fan of Arnold Palmers (half-and-half iced tea with lemonade) and this is a far cry from the original, or homemade version. I would still recommend this product in all other flavors, but if you are a true fan of tea, this one is not as advertised.
Reyna G.
Reyna G.
Greendale, WI
Foodie Expert
I really love this, this has a great flavor and a really great fiz to it. Nice job in low cal. and really really delicious. Really recommend if you want a sweet carbonation. I do not like the packaging because in my opinion it looks a little cheep but these are very low priced drink and I very much enjoy this! Obsessed with this, I definitely repurchase many times and I have never regretted it. Love all the different flavor options
Ana S.
Ana S.
Philadelphia, PA
We love this stuff, in every flavor. And yes, it is so good I've ordered them all, repeatedly. I wish I had room to keep a case of every flavor on hand all the time. I like the bottle size and shape, too. Just an excellent product. I can't figure out the magic of including real juice while having zero calories, but we've been drinking a lot of it for many months without gaining weight, so I guess it's true.
habiba b.
habiba b.
Atlantic City, NJ
Sparkling ICE is the best. It have that antibiotic that Pepsi have and for those that love Pepsi will love this to. they have all different kind of sparkling ICE but i love the mango and the lemonade one a lot. It is just the flavors that i love and you can buy any one that you would like. I love mango and lemon so that's why i love them flavors.
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Fort Bragg, NC
I purchased this product because I love lemonade and Tea. With being a diabetic I needed something sugar free. I didn't care for this product. Maybe it was the carbonation in the tea and lemonade product. I would not buy this again. The price was reasonable but it did not taste like tea to me. There were other flavors I liked just not this one.
Molly C.
Molly C.
Oregon City, OR
This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.This taste good.
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Jersey City, NJ
I like all the Sparkling Ice flavors, but my absolute favorite is the Pink Grapefruit. It tastes more refreshing to me, and light. These are pretty affordable, but seem to be slowly rising in price at the grocery store. I would recommend for others as a nice refreshing treat - I believe it is better for you than soda !
Mary M.
Mary M.
El Paso
I enjoy the clean crisp taste that makes my mouth feel alive. It's refreshing and tastes good, however, I wish it had a bit more tea taste to it. It's good but could be better. I have let friends know how good it taste. I would buy it again. Like I said I would like a bit more tea taste to it. Overall a good product.
Ebony D.
Ebony D.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are a great alternative to the soft drinks loaded with sugar. Only concern I have is the slight aftertaste. It's not that noticeable when the drinks are extremely cold, but when that coldness begins to fade, it becomes more noticeable. I would however still buy them again...great alternative.
Angelica P.
Angelica P.
Opelousas, LA
I really love this lemonade and it is refreshing for the kids as well. I don't like the taste of the alternative drinks. I take these to every family gatherings. So I am not a first timer to this product! It is healthy for you in my very own opinion. I will continue to purchase.