Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack

by Sparkling ICE

First created in the Pacific Northwest in the early 1990's, Sparkling ICE® beverages make a great tasting, refreshing, zero-calorie beverage Perfectly Possible. Sparkling ICE flavored sparkling waters combine naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water, vitamins, antioxidants and natural fruit juices to offer a bold, lightly carbonated beverage.

Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack Does this water have a pleasant taste?
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack Sparkling Ice use to carry a blue water, I forget what the actual flavor was but it was very tropical and tasted like an alcoholic drink without alcohol of course. Does anyone remember what this flavor was, and if so is there another brand I can try with a similar flavor?
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack!
How would you rate this product?
Izma U.
skokie
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Izma U.
This product is best. If you want to lose weight and still wants to drink something this is great!!!!!! It helped me lose 10 pounds. Fav and best flavor is orange mango
Katie S.
Geneva, NY
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Katie S.
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite drinks! I have one at least every day or night and they’re now my go to if I ever need a mixer or just something refreshing to drink!
dora E.
La Joya, TX
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by dora E.
I’ve been drinking sparkling ice for 2 years now simply the best sparkling ice water out there. 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼
Bobbie M.
Wharton
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Bobbie M.
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Bobbie M.
My kids love these drinks! We also freeze them for a nice summer treat as well! We will continue to buy these every week!
Trena J.
Farmville, NC
We purchased this package of Sparkling Ice from Sam's Club and my daughter just loved all the flavors!! Will definitely purchase again!!
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,156 reviews
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Keara J.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are my favorite! First time trying them yesterday because I’ve been diagnosed with GD this pregnancy & need something good to drink with little to no carbs/sugars. Very affordable!
Lauren P.
Saint Louis, MO
The best! Love these out by the pool or as mixers in my adult drink!!!!!!!! Very refreshing and tasteful
Danielle W.
Buckeye, AZ
HUGE fan of Sparkling Ice and this variety pack! Great taste with zero calories which is very important since I do intermittent fasting protocols
Elianna A.
Hyattsville , MD
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Elianna A.
Purchased at: Target
I like it a lot because it is refreshing and good as when you want to replace Coca Cola with a healthy and nutritious version.
Stef B.
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack uploaded by Stef B.
Oh this is my absolute favorite low calorie, sugar free beverage! Our fridge is always stocked with these and they come in such a great variety of flavors. There is a flavor for anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Juanna S.
rustburg
il y a 2 mois
Kelli C. il y a 2 mois
I drink these everyday instead of soda. They are amazing
Penni B.
Louisville, KY
il y a 2 mois
Sparkling ICE Waters Variety Pack Does this water have a pleasant taste?
Kelli C. il y a 2 mois
Yes it does, it’s amazing! I love all of them
Eleni T.