BY SPARKLING ICE #52 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

First created in the Pacific Northwest in the early 1990's, Sparkling ICE® beverages make a great tasting, refreshing, zero-calorie beverage Perfectly Possible. Sparkling ICE flavored sparkling waters combine naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water, vitamins, antioxidants and natural fruit juices to offer a bold, lightly carbonated beverage. see more...

• I've only found these in Target so far. Do any other national brand...4 Answers
  • I've been looking to cut out soft drinks in my life but I just alwa...4 Answers
  • What is your fav flavor?7 Answers
Kary H.
Kary H.
Alton, IL
Run to your nearest SAMs club. This is the most awesome alternative and healthier alternative to soda. It has the bubbles and carbonation like a soda would but no calories per serving. To make this even better it's is chocked full of vitamins D, B3, B6, B12, biotin(good for hair and nails), B5, A, C, calcium, and iron. By no ,Evans am I saying that this will be enough vitamins for your daily allowance it it's a start and they taste amazing. It is cheaper by the case at my SAMs club a. Axe of 18 is about $11.00. Bought individually they can be about $1.00 each. There are many flavored to choose from. Go get some now.
Maryann T.
Maryann T.
I am so hooked on these drinks foe the summer. No sugar, carbs, fat, cal. No nothing just a great soda like flavored water. They do have a reward program also when you purchase. I buy 10 at a time. Kiwi, coconut pineapple are my favorite but all flavors are excellent the they Thurston your quench and are good for you too. Big bottle and at only $1 a piece you gotta try it. I like them better than any power drink out on the market. Packaging is on point to . Please give it try Omg so yummy
Maria K.
Maria K.
Hattiesburg, MS
We love the Sparkling Ice water. It is so refreshing in the summer and Inlove that it is zero calories. We like most of their flavors but my favorite is the orange mango and the cooconut and Kiwi. I first tried it because our local store did not carry the flavored perrier so i ventured and tried these and I was not disappointed. I wish they came in smaller bottles. I never finish mine and when I go back to drink the rest it just does not taste as fresh and crisp as when first opened
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
The Colony, TX
As a former soda addicts, my hubs and I struggled to find drinks to pair with some of our favorite spicy foods-- and these little guys have risen to the challenge. They are sweet, but calorie free and fizzy but not too high in sodium- what's not to love? Want to love them more? Stick them in the freezer for an hour or two and let them get slushy- you won't be disappointed.
Nichol P.
Nichol P.
I gave up sodas years ago so it's good to have these Sparkling Ice Waters in a variety of flavors. I stock up on these as much as I can and the kids love them too. We take them everywhere like school, work, traveling, after sports and exercise. I definitely recommend these drinks and will continue to drink then. It's hard to choose one flavor because they're all good.
Jessica c.
Jessica c.
Doral, FL
I really like these sparkling waters. My boyfriend initially got me hooked on them because I normally would not drink anything that was flavored but once he showed me that there was no calories or sugar I gave it a try. We would get them from the wholesale club Sam's since they were reasonably cheap to buy in a big pack rather for a $1.00 each from the grocery store.
Phillip F.
Phillip F.
Panama City, FL
Love the Sparkling Ice, especially the variety pack. Hard to choose just one flavor. Better alternative to the sugary sodas and other drinks out there. Love all the flavors that they have. Clean and refreshing and a wide variety of flavors. I would definitely, recommend this product again and again. The only downside to this is more variety cases with other flavors
Cynthia P.
Cynthia P.
I love Sparkling Ice because not only is it a wonderful alternative to soda, but you still get the same fizziness and great flavor without gaining any calories! It tastes exquisite and fancy for its price and the bottle shape is elegant compared to other brands. I strongly suggest purchasing this variety pack because the choices are absolutely delicious.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Rochester, NY
These are my go to for my soda fix. As someone whose is actively, and consistently, trying to get healthier and be healthier, these are the drinks I buy as my replacement for my soda. They taste good and are refreshing. They aren't loaded with a bunch of fillers or too much artificial junk. If your're looking for a substitute for soda, try these!!
Alisa W.
Alisa W.
Findlay, OH
I love this drink. So refreshing for summertime heat: I've been taking it to beaches, baseball games, etc. But to be honest, I think generic versions of the product are just as good, for example, Costco's, which can be a bit cheaper. However, when you're at a drug store like CVS or Walgreens, I recommend picking a bottle up (the mango is my fav).
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Krista L.
Krista L.
What is your fav flavor?
Kathleen D.
Kathleen D.
Pilesgrove, NJ
I've only found these in Target so far. Do any other national brands carry them?
Ashleigh J.
Ashleigh J.
I've been looking to cut out soft drinks in my life but I just always crave the carbonation that soft drinks have. I have tried this brand a few years ago and I wasn't impressed. But I think I might give it another try. Does anyone think this or another brand of sparkling water would be a good substitute for soda?
Dayanne O.