BY SPARKLING ICE #30 in Soda & Soft Drinks

First created in the Pacific Northwest in the early 1990's, Sparkling ICE® beverages make a great tasting, refreshing, zero-calorie beverage Perfectly Possible. Sparkling ICE flavored sparkling waters combine naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water, vitamins, antioxidants and natural fruit juices to offer a bold, lightly carbonated beverage. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor?9 Answers
  • I've only found these in Target so far. Do any other nati...4 Answers
  • I've been looking to cut out soft drinks in my life but I...4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
If I could give this a 0 stars I would. At first I loved these because of the flavor and the fizz, but the more I drank them the more I noticed the Splenda aka "Sucralose" flavor after taste, after looking in the ingredients I noticed it did have Sucralose in it and I stopped drinking it.

Although hate is a strong word, I severely dislike Splenda or after tastes in my drinks. Although these are very good for soda substitutes if you consider it (no judgement if you do), I prefer sticking to plain sparkling water, club soda, seltzer water, or adding my own flavoring to mineral water.
Stephanie R.
Big Lake
So many flavors, so hard to choose just one! This is a great beverage when you need a little carbonated drink but trying to stay away from the caffeine. I loved drinking this while pregnant when I was trying to stay away from soda. This is a huge family favorite and we always fight over the last bottle.
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sparkling Ice is the ONLY carbonated water that I like. It has just the right amount of flavor that isn't too strong, and the carbonation is light unlike other carbonated waters I've tried where there's little flavor and way too much carbonation. This is a great alternative to soda.
Kyla C.
Long Beach , CA
I always get this variety pack from Costco, each and every flavor taste good and the bottles them selfs are pretty big, which makes them last forever! I also love that the carbonate does not disappear after a couple hours, it always tastes fresh! I love these drinks!
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I drink these every single day i replaced soda and juice with this product and it did help me loose a lot of weight . It’s perfect in its sweet ways and taste just like a soda to me does not leave spit sticky that’s a plus for me cause it means no sugar !!!!
Sarah T.
Columbia, SC
I was never a huge fan of carbonated drinks, but ICE is actually really good and affordable! It’s taste isn’t quite as good as soda, but since it’s healthier I can appreciate it. I also use this as a low calorie mixer for alcohol and love it.
Missann H.
Martinsville
I love these drinks so much. Cherry is by far my favorite. I’m on the keto diet and stopped drinking soda. This product is a great alternative for soda. It’s so flavorful and just the right amount of carbonation.
Zi S.
Sparkling ice is amazing because of the less amount of sugar in it compared to most drinks it's great if you're trying to cut off sodas. There are many flavors, it literally tastes like a bubbly fruit drink, it's affordable, and everywhere.
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
Great alternative to soda. Its sweet with a little carbanation but its not killing you with caffine. I do think there might be too much sugar but the 0 calorie factor is what makes these great.
Linette S.
Bermuda Dunes
I am usually hesitant to try flavored carbonated drinks as they have an awful after-taste. Not with ICE! This is the most refreshing and tasty drink with antioxidants, vitamins, and NO SUGAR!!!
Kristin V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Krista L.
What is your fav flavor?
Ashleigh J.
I've been looking to cut out soft drinks in my life but I just always crave the carbonation that soft drinks have. I have tried this brand a few years ago and I wasn't impressed. But I think I might give it another try. Does anyone think this or another brand of sparkling water would be a good substitute for soda?
Kathleen D.
Richmond, VA
I've only found these in Target so far. Do any other national brands carry them?
Dayanne O.