BY SPARKLING ICE #88 in Soda & Soft Drinks

First created in the Pacific Northwest in the early 1990's, Sparkling ICE® beverages make a great tasting, refreshing, zero-calorie beverage Perfectly Possible. Sparkling ICE flavored sparkling waters combine naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water, vitamins, antioxidants and natural fruit juices to offer a bold, lightly carbonated beverage. see more...

• I've only found these in Target so far. Do any other national bra...4 Answers
  • I've been looking to cut out soft drinks in my life but I just al...4 Answers
  • What is your fav flavor?7 Answers
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
Sparkling Ice is the ONLY carbonated water that I like. It has just the right amount of flavor that isn't too strong, and the carbonation is light unlike other carbonated waters I've tried where there's little flavor and way too much carbonation. This is a great alternative to soda.
💁🏻 V.
Waterbury , CT
I drink these every single day i replaced soda and juice with this product and it did help me loose a lot of weight . It’s perfect in its sweet ways and taste just like a soda to me does not leave spit sticky that’s a plus for me cause it means no sugar !!!!
Brianne C.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Started a new diet and was sick of drinking plain water. After trying these which is essentially carbonated water, I have no problem consistently drinking water. My husband and I both only drink these and regular water with no problems! Love this!!
Dana C.
Holtsville, NY
I love sparkling ice! I feel better drinking this than diet soda. It is worth it when it's on sale/when you have a coupon. It's basically my treat drink. I prefer the can size but it's all delicious. I've loved all flavors so far.
Jaclyn M.
Uniondale, NY
This is a "must-buy" product whenever my family shops at BJ's or Walmart! It is a good and healthier alternative for someone who wants to cut out soda from their diet. It has the same effects as soda such as the bubbles and carbonation but has none of the calories - which is awesome! I like how this product can be purchased in bulk or can be bought individually, and it is very affordable! I highly recommend this product, especially the Black Raspberry flavor.
Nia N.
Sparkling Ice drinks are amazing, and so inexpensive! I purchase mine at Woodmans, a grocery store local to the Midwest, and the pride breaks out to 25¢-40¢ apiece. I've also purchased them individually at Big Lots. 0 calories and negligible vitamins, these are sugar-free and sweetened with sucralose, not the more problematic aspartame.

Try these if you're looking for a low-cal/low-carb drink mixer, or if you're weaning off of soda. They're a game-changer!
Nicole L.
Orlando, FL
I used to get these all the time for work and school as a nice little pick me up! The Raspberry & Kiwi Strawberry flavors were my favorites. Great when you're bored with plain water, but want to stay on the healthier side of drinks. Because of the carbonation, it's like drinking soda, but better!
Taylor C.
Indianapolis, IN
Literally buy one of these packs every single time I go to the grocery. I love the four flavors that come in it and they last me a whole week. I carry one with me to work every day, and have one at home as well. I love the taste and it makes drinking water a little more tasty.
Zariah S.
I always have this 12 pk. at my home. These are so good, each flavor different than the other, I think they are slightly addicting, I'm always craving one but I don't mind because they are zero calories, taste great and way better for me than soda.
I only wish there were other flavor combinations because I love all the flavors offered.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
Im not a big fan of sparkling waters but these are honestly the only ones I will drink. I love them so much!! They're super affordable and super delicious. They keep you hydrated and still tastes flavorful. I will of course by again and I think you should too. They have great flavors and so many to choose from.
Kristin V.
What's your favorite flavor?
Krista L.
What is your fav flavor?
Ashleigh J.
I've been looking to cut out soft drinks in my life but I just always crave the carbonation that soft drinks have. I have tried this brand a few years ago and I wasn't impressed. But I think I might give it another try. Does anyone think this or another brand of sparkling water would be a good substitute for soda?
Kathleen D.
Pilesgrove, NJ
I've only found these in Target so far. Do any other national brands carry them?
Dayanne O.