BY SPARKLING ICE #52 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Luscious strawberry and sweet watermelon make for a flavor you don’t just taste, you experience.

• Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only see...4 Answers
  • I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's...6 Answers
  • "I rarely see this one but when I do I always get it." in 1 review
  • "They are on sale at my grocery store all the time also." in 1 review
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
I absolutely love love love this sweet sparkling water! It’s not too tart or too sweet it’s perfectly in the middle. There are tons of perfect tasty combinations to choose from! It’s super refreshing and (DA DA DA DAAAAH) has antioxidants, vitamins and zero sugar and calories! These are amazing for a tasty sugar free refreshment!!!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
If you like fruits AND you like water this is the carbonated drink for you! It tastes just like a soda, but it’s healthier. The price is awesome so you can get more than just one drink! I always grab a wide variety of them to keep in the fridge at home. I highly recommend!
Elisa M.
I just love these a lot. My favorite flavor is blackberry but there really isn’t one that I don’t like. I continually purchase these but not as often anymore because they are a bit expensive for what they are.
Courtney M.
Opelousas, LA
This taste real good and is health for you to drink. By this product at Walmart all the time and the watermelon favor is good but I like all the favorites always buying this and is good for the kids to drink.
Dani W.
Germantown, MD
I drink Sparkling ICE constantly, and this flavor is my new favorite for the summer. It’s refreshing yet mild and is a wonderful alternative for heavy sodas. They’re also aspartame free which is a huge bonus!
Cammie W.
stillwater
Such a good alternative to sodas and always a good price! I love sparkling ice! Strawberry watermelon is one of my go-to flavors. I just wish you could buy single flavors as a package
Hailee C.
I drink these everyday! They are perfect if your trying to cut out soda but still need some sweetness and carbonation to get you through. Plus the just taste wonderful!
Paola M.
This drink is very very good! It is very refreshing and the sizzling taste makes the drink even better. The mixture of strawberry and watermelon is just right, it’s not to sweet and it’s not to bitter compared to other flavors.
Briana D.
Baton Rouge
I love this drink as well even with this particular drink simple I put them in the depfreezer so that it can have a little bit of ice to it I will do that sometimes just make to sure that good and very cold too drink.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
This is one of my all time favorite flavors of sparkling ice! I never would have thought the watermelon and strawberry would be good but they mix perfectly. I love the bubbles and they’re great without being too much. This is my go to alternative to pop.
Kiersten S.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's opinions of this brand! Thanks!
Megan O.
Erie, PA
Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only seen it in gas stations.

back