Add a Photo

By SPARKLING ICE
#79 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Luscious strawberry and sweet watermelon make for a flavor you don’t just taste, you experience.

Photos (9)
lindsey b.
lindsey b.
East Islip, NY
Jan. 4, 2016, 3:08 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
These are great. I'm usually not one to like flavored water, however the sparkling aspect of this makes it taste so much better! Its great for those who are looking for a better alternative to soda, but still want some flavor. They have a lot of flavor varieties, but this is my favorite. On new years eve I actually used these as mixers with vodka, and it was awesome! It tastes great, but doesn't give you that full/bloated feeling you can get when drinking mixed drinks with soda!
mary p.
mary p.
augusta, GA
April 26, 2016, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
It was not what I was hoping it was going to taste like but hey I only paid a dollar for it so I thought the price was good this is my first time trying sparkling water I really was hoping I liked the taste I love the shape of the bottle though I would recommend this to my friends and family just because it is something that I really want to get to know a little better since it was my first time trying it
Renee W.
Renee W.
May 10, 2016, 7:26 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
It's hard to find a 0 calorie sparkling drink that doesn't have a funny aftertaste, or that lacks flavor and desired sweetness. The Sparkling Ice drinks are by far the best in this market. The strawberry watermelon in-particular is one of my favorite flavors; perfect balance of flavors with a refreshing fizz. It's easy to kick the other sodas to the curb when I can now buy these!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Jackson, MI
May 20, 2016, 1:05 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
These are seriously so delicious! I literally can't even drink any other brand of "sparkling water" these are the only ones that have enough flavoring in them to hide most of that carbonation taste to them! Also, the strawberry/watermelon flavor smells EXACTLY like a Jolly Rancher and tastes pretty similar too! It's amazing! All while being pretty dang healthy for you!
Fran C.
Fran C.
Radford, Va
Feb. 5, 2016, 3:24 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
Sparkling Ice drinks are so great but the strawberry watermelon flavor is definitely one of my favorites! It actually tastes like strawberry watermelon, and even though it is sweetened with Splenda, it leaves no weird aftertaste. The carbonation makes it almost feel like you are drinking a soda, but it has zero calories and tastes better than most diet sodas.
Mayah w.
Mayah w.
Mcdonough, GA
This drink is so good and refreshing. I don't buy this very often (not because it isn't good or because it's expensive, but because I try to work to drink more water). The ingredients are good, and I really appreciate that. I buy this drink on occasion and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a good, refreshing, healthy drink.
Sandy M.
Sandy M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Feb. 16, 2016, 12:59 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
I really love sparkling ice its my go to during my pregnancy since I'm tryiing not to drink soda i buy sparkling ice its very delicious considering for the most part i tend to water it down & it still has a great taste, very refreshing & its great with water instead of buying those lipton pouches or flavored sugary powders as add ons in water
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
May 17, 2016, 8:31 p.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
Depending on whether or not you love sparkling water then that will definitely affect your decision. There's a strong after taste with the flavor and it's not too over flavored but, you can definitely taste it. By the way, I accidentally made the mistake of forgetting that it was in my bag and when it's warm it definitely doesn't taste good.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Clermont, FL
My obsession with this product is borderline unhealthy. I recently cut soda out of my diet, and was missing the carbonation. I tried the unsweetened sparkling waters and just couldn't get behind them. I like the ICE waters because they are sweetened with sucrolose, not aspertame. Its just like soda minus the calories and sugars!
Alexandria R.
Alexandria R.
Long Beach, CA
Feb. 21, 2016, 10:30 a.m.
Review for: Sparkling Spring Water 12-17 Bottles
I love these waters!! I was obsessed with sparking water for a few months and I just bought these constantly. They have a variety of flavors, but the strawberry watermelon is my fav. I also liked how they didn't leave a weird after taste like some flavored sparkling waters do. My only complaint is that they are so tiny!! Haha.
Kiersten D.
Kiersten D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's opinions of this brand! Thanks!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Grove City, PA
Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only seen it in gas stations.