BY SPARKLING ICE #70 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Luscious strawberry and sweet watermelon make for a flavor you don’t just taste, you experience.

• Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only seen it in ...4 Answers
  • I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's opinion...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I rarely see this one but when I do I always get it." in 1 review
  • "They are on sale at my grocery store all the time also." in 1 review
Jessica R.
Bellevue, NE
so far this is the only carbonated water i'll drink. especially when i dont wanna drink water i'll drink this. strawberry watermelon is my fav. sometimes hubby surprises me randomly and buys me this drink.
kris b.
Oakwood, GA
This are actually pretty delicious! I did not even know they were 0 calories until right now which makes it even better! These are always at Kroger for $1 and they are so perfect for lunches and traveling. The packaging is adorable and the variety of flavors is so wide. I really like them and I like drinking them mainly in the summer, I don't really know why. But i would try them if I were you.
Sana K.
Never did I expect this drink to taste good . It’s preety good I liked the taste of the drink the sparkling water felt I was drinking soda it’s great I liked it. My brother already has it all the time.
Jaz H.
Stillwater, OK
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Rebecca P.
Enfield, CT
I absolutely love Ive sparkling waters (all of the flavors) I was addicted to soda but when I decided to live a healthier lifestyle I cut all of that bad stuff out of my life. When I discovered Ice everything changed, gone were the days of only water. Now I had a fizzy yummy soda substitute that I didn't have to feel guilty about drinking. It's really really good!
Devin F.
Cedar Lake, IN
One of my favorite flavors from the brand! (Absolute favorite is the Sparkling ICE Waters - Crisp Apple) usually always on sale at stracks! I like that it has more flavor and isn't super carbonated!
Olivia P.
Lansing, MI
I am seriously OBSESSED with these and have been for the last few years. It is a good alternative to pot and good on its own, over ice mixed with another flavor and even as a chaser for those who like to drink alcohol. It is good to be able to hydrate yourself with something that actually tastes good. This particular flavor reminds me slightly of jolly rancher's without all of the insane sugar.
Mikaili J.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
This drink is so good! I love these sparkling waters because to me they taste a little sour, kind of like sour patch kids but different flavors. This flavor tastes like a watermelon jolly rancher, which are my favorite! I would definitely recommend and buy it again for myself!
Michelle M.
Sparkling Ice's Strawberry Watermelon flavor is my favorite. It's refreshing and tastes authentic. It is always amazing and it's nutritional value is excellent compared to other drinks. It is the best sparkling water drink I've ever had and will continue to consume it.
Jennifer S.
Sand Springs, OK
Oh. My. This is so delicious! My husband and I have been buying these sparkling waters to help us stay away from pop and this flavor has moved to the top of my list! These are great when you need a little flavor in your life! Highly recommend!! Sparkling ICE Waters - Strawberry Watermelon
Kiersten S.
Harrisburg, PA
I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's opinions of this brand! Thanks!
Megan O.
Erie, PA
Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only seen it in gas stations.