BY SPARKLING ICE #95 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

Luscious strawberry and sweet watermelon make for a flavor you don’t just taste, you experience.

• Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only seen it in ...4 Answers
  • I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's opinion...6 Answers
  • "I rarely see this one but when I do I always get it." in 1 review
  • "They are on sale at my grocery store all the time also." in 1 review
Renee W.
Renee W.
It's hard to find a 0 calorie sparkling drink that doesn't have a funny aftertaste, or that lacks flavor and desired sweetness. The Sparkling Ice drinks are by far the best in this market. The strawberry watermelon in-particular is one of my favorite flavors; perfect balance of flavors with a refreshing fizz. It's easy to kick the other sodas to the curb when I can now buy these!
Alexis R.
Alexis R.
Knoxville, TN
These are seriously so delicious! I literally can't even drink any other brand of "sparkling water" these are the only ones that have enough flavoring in them to hide most of that carbonation taste to them! Also, the strawberry/watermelon flavor smells EXACTLY like a Jolly Rancher and tastes pretty similar too! It's amazing! All while being pretty dang healthy for you!
Mayah w.
Mayah w.
Mcdonough, GA
This drink is so good and refreshing. I don't buy this very often (not because it isn't good or because it's expensive, but because I try to work to drink more water). The ingredients are good, and I really appreciate that. I buy this drink on occasion and would definitely recommend to anyone looking to purchase a good, refreshing, healthy drink.
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
Depending on whether or not you love sparkling water then that will definitely affect your decision. There's a strong after taste with the flavor and it's not too over flavored but, you can definitely taste it. By the way, I accidentally made the mistake of forgetting that it was in my bag and when it's warm it definitely doesn't taste good.
Megan H.
Megan H.
CLERMONT, FL
My obsession with this product is borderline unhealthy. I recently cut soda out of my diet, and was missing the carbonation. I tried the unsweetened sparkling waters and just couldn't get behind them. I like the ICE waters because they are sweetened with sucrolose, not aspertame. Its just like soda minus the calories and sugars!
Destiny R.
Destiny R.
Savannah, GA
I usually get this product out of the vending machine. I feel like it is a knockoff ICE product. I feel that it was overly carbonated. I usually have the one that is 0 Calories and I feel like that makes it owrse. I don't feel that any of these flavors are good. The only time ill drink it is if there is nothing else.
alexis w.
alexis w.
Lincolnton , Nc
love it great taste for carbonated water most just taste like crud.great value i take these everyday to work. exceeded my expectations because of the fact of the great taste. maybe a little more carbonation wouldn't hurt but not to much. yea i would recommend because of the size and great for on the go snacking.
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Thus flavor is amazing and it's amazing if you want an adult beverage... Mix in a little bit of vodka and voila a yummy little adult beverage to relax and unwind! If you love fruity flavored drinks than you gotta try this one and most of the other flavors are amazing as well! Highly recommend!
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
Adrian, MI
It's okay but I wouldn't drink it all the time. It tastes too diet to me if that makes sense. It tastes like fake sugar was used. They're cheap so that makes it more worth getting. Grapefruit is my favorite flavor. I would recommend getting this if you wanted something different than pop
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
Knoxville, TN
I bought this water for my daughter. She loves fruity flavored drinks, and I thought this would be a good compromise. I like that it is calorie free and tastes delicious. She loved it! She asks for these every time we are at the store. They are an inexpensive treat for the whole family.
Kiersten D.
Kiersten D.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I really enjoy sparkling water and was wondering people's opinions of this brand! Thanks!
Megan O.
Megan O.
Grove City, PA
Has anyone seen this flavor sold in stores? I've only seen it in gas stations.