Sparkling ICE Waters - Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Savannah S.Sparkling ICE Waters - Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Lindsey H.

BY SPARKLING ICE

A sweet twist of lush pomegranate and blueberry flavor that’s so delicious, it’ll be love at first sip.

Savannah S.
Columbus
This is probably my favorite drink E V E R. I love the hint of blueberry aftertaste and where I get it, it is super inexpensive!! The drink is such a nice pink as well and it makes it really aesthetically pleasing! It just all around has an amazing taste and look. I would definitely recommend!!!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Again! I don’t know where I ever first found this but it is my favorite water! Not only does it have bubbles like a soda the flavors aren’t over powering or artificial tasting. I really enjoy this drink and recommend to my coworkers looking for an alternative to soda!
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
If you like fruits AND you like water this is the carbonated drink for you! It tastes just like a soda, but it’s healthier. The price is awesome so you can get more than just one drink! I always grab a wide variety of them to keep in the fridge at home. I highly recommend!
Briana D.
Baton Rouge
I love this drink too when I allow the drink to get nice and cold enough for me to drink that's when I can truly taste the flavors of Sparkling Ice pomegranate Blueberry
Alexa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is honestly one of my favorite drinks ever, the flavor is great. It's very cheap and is small so I don't feel as if I have had too much to drink. The flavor is great and it is such an easy bottle to carry around. I was very satisfied with this and would tell someone to buy this flavor
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I love these, I get these at my local market and Walmart for 85¢-$1 I really love. All the flavors besides orange. I just hate orange though lol. I've liked every flavor I tried. My whole family loves!
Samantha S.
This one is a little on the sweeter side can't say that it was my favorite but it wasn't horrible it's cheap and they usually him for 10 for 10 I buy them at giant can't say I would buy it again but I love other products by them!
Arianna F.
this product is one of my favorite carbonated flavored waters ever! it has an amazing fizz and even better flavor. compared to other drinks, this one is my favorite carbonated one. i would definitely recommend this product.
Li D.
Brooklyn, NY
These Sparkling ICE drinks are wonderful. The flavors are really creative and it's always refreshing to have something that is carbonated. They are not overwhelmingly sweet and that is why I really enjoy them
Madison K.
Milan, MI
This is my favorite favor! I used to get one in high school every single day from the school store. If you want a nice cold drink on a hot day this will be your favorite drink! It's tasty and worth the purchase!
Madeline M.
What other flavors do you like?