Sparkling ICE Waters - Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Lindsey H.

BY SPARKLING ICE

A sweet twist of lush pomegranate and blueberry flavor that’s so delicious, it’ll be love at first sip.

Buy on Walmart*
Jaz H.
Stillwater, OK
Very pleasant taste, leaves you feeling full, and it is also great for a quick snack in between classes. On a college kid budget it is on the pricier side but you can always buy the great value kind because it tastes exactly the same. Go food yay!!!
Alexa M.
Rio Rancho, NM
This is honestly one of my favorite drinks ever, the flavor is great. It's very cheap and is small so I don't feel as if I have had too much to drink. The flavor is great and it is such an easy bottle to carry around. I was very satisfied with this and would tell someone to buy this flavor
Amber J.
Baltimore, MD
I love these, I get these at my local market and Walmart for 85¢-$1 I really love. All the flavors besides orange. I just hate orange though lol. I've liked every flavor I tried. My whole family loves!
Jess C.
Roseville, CA
I love these sparkling no calorie drinks! I usually grab a few each time at the store and always keep them on hand. They are the perfect carbonation fizz when I'm craving soda but it's not a cheat day! I really enjoy most of the flavors!
Samantha S.
This one is a little on the sweeter side can't say that it was my favorite but it wasn't horrible it's cheap and they usually him for 10 for 10 I buy them at giant can't say I would buy it again but I love other products by them!
Arianna F.
this product is one of my favorite carbonated flavored waters ever! it has an amazing fizz and even better flavor. compared to other drinks, this one is my favorite carbonated one. i would definitely recommend this product.
Li D.
Brooklyn, NY
These Sparkling ICE drinks are wonderful. The flavors are really creative and it's always refreshing to have something that is carbonated. They are not overwhelmingly sweet and that is why I really enjoy them
Madison C.
Louisville, KY
This has been my go to in helping me increase my water intake while also staying away from soda. Great value, I purchased for about a dollar a piece. I think compared to other sparkling waters, it has a much better taste and I plan to continue to keep them in my refrigerator!
Madison K.
Milan, MI
This is my favorite favor! I used to get one in high school every single day from the school store. If you want a nice cold drink on a hot day this will be your favorite drink! It's tasty and worth the purchase!
Shannon P.
So good and healthy! A great alternative to carbonated drinks such as soda which are high in sugars and calories. This drink is tasteful and can curb the caffeine kick that you need. I buy the variety packs of these drinks and I have no complaints!
Madeline M.
What other flavors do you like?