Sparkling ICE Waters - Pomegranate Blueberry uploaded by Lindsey H.

BY SPARKLING ICE #73 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

A sweet twist of lush pomegranate and blueberry flavor that’s so delicious, it’ll be love at first sip.

Buy on Jet.com*
TRACY M.
TRACY M.
Cypress, TX
Taylor M.Narrowsburg, New York11 conversations
1 influenster found this helpful
I love Sparkling Ice sparkling waters, they're so refreshing. They're not too sweet and they're not terrible for you, and at most stores you can get each one for a dollar if you buy them in singles. I will forever choose these as my favorite sparkling water. If you've never had one, I definitely suggest you pick one or two up and try them. Pomegranate Blueberry is my absolute fave!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
Watkins Glen, NY
Bonnie E.
Bonnie E.
Gillsville, GA
I'm trying to watch my weight and be more careful about drinking my calories, and as a fan of Coke and sodas, this was difficult to do. Then I found these, and they make me miss soda so much less; they have the carbonation and sweetness that I want, but zero calories. Plus they a ton of flavors to choose from, and these in particular I really love.
Evangelina M.
Evangelina M.
Ontario, CA
It's ok not best but it works in a pinch. My husband bought these when he was alone in the grocery store and I have to say that the flavor of these drinks is synthetic it doesn't taste like fruity it just seems very fakes not really fruity at all. I don't think I would but these again to be honest I have some I haven't even opened yet
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
Sometimes I want to drink something other than just plain water. But, I don't want to be tempted with sodas or other sugary juices. I always keep these stocked in my fridge for when I want something different without feeling guilty about it. They come in so many awesome flavors but my favorite hands down is the Pomegranate Blueberry.
Gabriella B.
Gabriella B.
Staten Island, NY
I love pomegranate and I love blueberry, so I knew it was love at first sight. It's not a heavy drink, which is something I was worried about when purchasing. I am an avid water drinker, and don't drink really flavored anything. But this was a perfect pick me up drink if you want some flavor instead of water.
Thses drink are one of my favorite to drink no matter if its winter or summer. The flavor is outstanding and its doesn't cost that much. Nice value and good when you're on the go. The best way to drink it is to put it in the freezer and get it nice and cold. But I love the product and will be buying it again.
Victoria N.
Victoria N.
Gainesville, FL
My biggest issue is that I purchased this product thinking it would be a sparkling water, not a water-diluted-juice. The taste is strong and can be overpowering if you don't know what you're getting into. The price is reasonable, it's pretty tasty, but it is entirely different from most seltzer waters.
Guadalupe L.
Guadalupe L.
Foodie Expert
This sparkling ice pomegranate flavor is not that bad, BUT, I don't ever find myself wanting to drink some. I don't think it is very thirst quenching. I actually feel like I end up thirstier. I prefer water to get rid of thirst. If you want this just as a drink during the day, go for it.
Katherine K.
Katherine K.
Bristol, TN
Foodie Expert
Probably my favorite flavor of the Sparkling Ice products. It tastes sort of like red Jell-O. I love that it's tasty but, still healthy for me. I've used it to cut back on soda. I would rank it in top 3 of sparkling waters I've tried. And I buy it almost every time we are at the store!
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Foodie Expert
What other flavors do you like?