BY SPARKLING ICE

The subtly sweet taste of tangy grapefruit that doesn’t need to be squeezed to see if it’ll taste good.

• Is this stuff any good how's it taste wise I know some fl...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they make this in an Ice Tea & PI...1 Answers
  • Are this is only aome time at year that get in stores ?? ...2 Answers
Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit
  • "its a great alternative to soda and plain old water theres no nasty after taste either and at the super market they always cost $1" in 1 review
  • "I usually do not spend this much on a drink, but Ice is a very refreshing alternative to pop." in 1 review
  • "I also like this particular flavored water because ti does not contain aspertame as do other sparkling waters, which is pretty much poison to your body." in 1 review
  • "one of my favorite flavors.very refreshing.these are easy to find in the store" in 1 review
Brooklyn A.
Miamisburg, OH
I love ice. It beats drinking plain old water and have some amazing flavours. The grapefruit flavor is sweet and tastes like grapefruit with some sugar on it. I like that their good for you and available pretty much everywhere.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Again! I don’t know where I ever first found this but it is my favorite water! Not only does it have bubbles like a soda the flavors aren’t over powering or artificial tasting. I really enjoy this drink and recommend to my coworkers looking for an alternative to soda!
Aurelia G.
Burnsville
Purchased at: Target
In general I love Sparkling Ice! They are so flavorful and super carbonated with no calories. They are such a treat for me so I’ve tried out nearly every flavor to find my favorites. I really love this flavor! I’ve only ever had grapefruit flavored things, never a real grapefruit so I can’t comment on how true to taste it is, but If some of the artificially flavored grapefruit things I’ve had are closer to a real grapefruit, I don’t think it’s true to taste, but I like how it taste so I’m rolling with it!
Colleen P.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I am obsessed with this drink! Just tried it a few weeks ago and I’m really glad I did. It’s really refreshing and doesn’t taste artificial. You can pretty much get it at any grocery store.
Jay 💖.
This is the perfect summer sparkling water! I like to drink this on those hot days where I feel uninspired and lazy. The taste is super refreshing,and the flavor is just right. I'd highly recommend this drink! I get it for about a dollar at Wal-Mart,and it comes in a fairly slim plastic bottle that is easy to take around places.
Grace S.
Gresham, OR
This is one of my favorite flavors. I love drinking these in leiu of soda. They are light, refreshing and delicous. They don't taste like sparkling water, which I love. This is my go-to drink when I'm craving soday but don't want the sugar. Will repurchase.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
This is my favorite drink. I just love the grapefruit . Its less calories than normal sodas and its super cheap i just love these. The taste is good and it does give me energy mostly .The packaging is cute.
Taylor D.
I'm a pink grapefruit lover and I love this. It's my favorite flavor from ICE. I love the sparkling part as well. Plus I feel like this is better than having pop all the time.
Kayla H.
Williston
I've reviewed other sparkling ice flavors before, but this is my favorite sparkling water on the market. I've tried many others and I can't even force myself to drink them I think they are gross these are amazing. Zero calories, tons of delicious flavors, that fizz that makes you forget you miss soda. This flavor being one of my faves but I am a grapefruit fan so if you are not you may want to skip this one. Seriously give them a try if you haven't yet!
KL C.
Toluca Lake, CA
I think these are not really very good for you, but they absolutely fulfill the need for a soda which plagues me sometimes. The Pink Grapefruit flavor is light and refreshing, and I justify drinking something so fake by the fact that it is so messing with my blood sugar as much as a soda, and is perhaps not as crappy for me as a diet soda. Don't know if any of that is true though. Still, satisfying to drink. It is annoying that these are about a 1.00 a bottle, even on sale, which is kind of ridiculous.
Bethany I.
Omaha, NE
What is your favorite flavor?
Nadia  P.
Is this stuff any good how's it taste wise I know some flavored waters are terrible
Rhonda M.
Has anyone seen coupons for sparkling ice?
Amneris C.
Holyoke, MA
Are this is only aome time at year that get in stores ?? Am looking in my area and not lucky
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Does anyone know if they make this in an Ice Tea & PINK Lemonade mix??