BeveragesSodaSparkling ICE
Waters - Pink Grapefruit

Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit

by Sparkling ICE

The subtly sweet taste of tangy grapefruit that doesn’t need to be squeezed to see if it’ll taste good.

Does anyone know if they make this in an Ice Tea & PINK Lemonade mix??
Are this is only aome time at year that get in stores ?? Am looking in my area and not lucky
Is this stuff any good how's it taste wise I know some flavored waters are terrible
Start your review of Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I also like this particular flavored water because ti does not contain aspertame as do other sparkling waters, which is pretty much poison to your body.in reviews
one of my favorite flavors.very refreshing.these are easy to find in the storein reviews
I usually do not spend this much on a drink, but Ice is a very refreshing alternative to pop.in reviews
its a great alternative to soda and plain old water theres no nasty after taste either and at the super market they always cost $1in reviews
Swedesboro, NJ
Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Tea R.
I'm a fan of Sparkling Ice, they are refreshing, delicious and healthy. The pink grapefruit is sweet yet refreshingly bitter, though not my favorite flavor it's definitely in my top three. I would definitely recommend this to someone looking to cut down on soda/sugary drinks.
Austin, TX
Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Robyn A.
I’m not a huge fan of grapefruit, but I really like this one. The flavor is light and the drink isn’t too sweet, but also not too tart. It’s a little smaller than a standard single serve, but for a $1 or less, I can’t complain!
Cypress, CA
Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Hannah D.
This stuff is so so good! And 0 calories!! The flavor is great and it's so nice to enjoy a cold one over ice any day! The price is not bad and they are so good! They also contain vitamin A, vitamin D, and Vitamins B6 and B12 #food #drinks #health #healthy #wellness
Poway, CA
Sparkling ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit uploaded by Donna F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Been one of my favorites from Sparkling Ice! Always love seeing their new flavors. It’s refreshing and tasty, and I prefer these over soda for sure. Looking to try their caffeinated line soon!
Irving, TX
Ok, this is one of my favorite sparkling waters. Chilled to almost frozen, this gives a little burn to the tongue while providing great flavor. They are so expensive, though! When I see this in Big Lots, I load up on this product!
East, Tawas Michigan
Purchased at: Walmart
Strawberries and lemons are perfect together sweet and sour in fizzy drink that curves a soda craving its realky good
Goddard, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like these waters. The grapefruit is probably my favorite flavor in this brand. I have also got my family hooked on these flavored waters.
Stover, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
I love carbonated drinks, but find regular carbonated water to be weird. I love drinking this stuff! It both tastes good and is carbonated!! I could drink this almost all the time. It doesn’t seem to keep well because of the additives, but not a deal breaker for me.
Tempe, AZ
I love these flavored waters. The flavors are really great and it definitely helps when you want to start drinking more water.
Madison, WI
I love most of the ICE flavors, but this is a favorite. So light and refreshing. Sometimes I need a little fizz!