BY SPARKLING ICE #64 in Soda & Soft Drinks

The subtly sweet taste of tangy grapefruit that doesn’t need to be squeezed to see if it’ll taste good.

• Is this stuff any good how's it taste wise I know some flavored w...4 Answers
  • Does anyone know if they make this in an Ice Tea & PINK Lemon...1 Answers
  • Are this is only aome time at year that get in stores ?? Am looki...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I usually do not spend this much on a drink, but Ice is a very refreshing alternative to pop." in 1 review
  • "one of my favorite flavors.very refreshing.these are easy to find in the store" in 1 review
  • "I also like this particular flavored water because ti does not contain aspertame as do other sparkling waters, which is pretty much poison to your body." in 1 review
  • "its a great alternative to soda and plain old water theres no nasty after taste either and at the super market they always cost $1" in 1 review
Valdosta, GA
So good😋. Honestly wasn't expecting it to taste good but, I love grapefruit and that caught my attention. The taste wasn't bitter it was sweet and for it to be a water it's amazing. Not all sparkling water taste good but this one is a must try. Very great taste nothing is overdone at all. Will be trying this and other flavors soon. Recommend to anyone wanting a healthy slightly sweet sizzling drink. Shocker it's just water more like a juice. Amazing #IceSparklingWater
Silvia S.
I love to drink these with my lunch at school. This flavor specifically is my favorite, it’s fancy with a hit of sweetness. I also really enjoy that it doesn’t taste artificially like a lot of flavored drinks do. I buy them by the bulk at a time.
Kat 💙.
North Andover , MA
Unfortunately I was not a big fan of this drink. It has artificial sweeteners and taste too artificial for me. It does have nice packing but I would rather seltzer water over sparkling water.
Navpriya S.
East Meadow, NY
This is my favorite drink. I just love the grapefruit . Its less calories than normal sodas and its super cheap i just love these. The taste is good and it does give me energy mostly .The packaging is cute.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I love these! They meet that craving for something carbonated without throwing your diet off track. The pink grapefruit is very refreshing and tastes like pink grapefruit.
Markie J.
Wetumpka, AL
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE. I literally have nothing else to say. Lol the flavor is crisp and amazing and it's subtly bubbly and delicious and completely 100% guilt free!
Kayla H.
I've reviewed other sparkling ice flavors before, but this is my favorite sparkling water on the market. I've tried many others and I can't even force myself to drink them I think they are gross these are amazing. Zero calories, tons of delicious flavors, that fizz that makes you forget you miss soda. This flavor being one of my faves but I am a grapefruit fan so if you are not you may want to skip this one. Seriously give them a try if you haven't yet!
Toluca Lake, CA
I think these are not really very good for you, but they absolutely fulfill the need for a soda which plagues me sometimes. The Pink Grapefruit flavor is light and refreshing, and I justify drinking something so fake by the fact that it is so messing with my blood sugar as much as a soda, and is perhaps not as crappy for me as a diet soda. Don't know if any of that is true though. Still, satisfying to drink. It is annoying that these are about a 1.00 a bottle, even on sale, which is kind of ridiculous.
Elizabeth R.
Lititz, PA
If I could buy Sparking ICE Waters - Pink Grapefruit in crates, I would! I've always been skeptical of carbonated waters, but this brand has turned me into a loyal customer. With a perfect ratio of sweet-to-tart, it quenches my thirst. As individual bottles, they lean towards the pricier side, so I would highly recommend purchasing them in bulk if you discover you're a fan like me!
Jenaya K.
Carmichael, CA
I love these! Super refreshing and something more flavorful then! I never feel guilty about drinking these like I can when I drink sodas because these have zero calorie. Which is perfect! These are also not very expensive so i don't have to break my bank either!
Bethany I.
Springfield, MO
What is your favorite flavor?
Nadia  P.
Is this stuff any good how's it taste wise I know some flavored waters are terrible
Rhonda M.
Has anyone seen coupons for sparkling ice?
Amneris C.
Holyoke, MA
Are this is only aome time at year that get in stores ?? Am looking in my area and not lucky
Danielle P.
Ocala, FL
Does anyone know if they make this in an Ice Tea & PINK Lemonade mix??