BY SPARKLING ICE #87 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Makayla J.
This is my new favorite drink!! It tricks my tastebuds into thinking I am drinking a soda. I tell everyone to try it! Sparkling ICE Waters - Peach Nectarine
Avery M.
Pascoag, RI
I love these. I always buy them in eighteen packs at the store. They taste so good, and they are sweet unlike other selzer waters. I would recommend these because they are soo good and I but them all the time.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
My Summer must have is Sparkling Ice Water.
It's so important to stay hydrated. Why not do it with great tasting water.

There's are zero calories, sugar, sodium or fat! Plus it gives you a lil boost of vitamins.

I Love These I Get24 Pack At Sam Club , I believe and sometimes you can find them in dollar trees .. I stop drinking sodas 2 years ago . I'm glad I find another drink I like
Jessica D.
Not my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice, but still good! I didn't necessarily taste peach.
Christina D.
If you like soda but not all the calories, this is a great alternative! This flavored sparkling water is delicious. the peach nectarine is light and refreshing but not too sweet. Plus with 0 calories, how can you go wrong?
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Betty  C.
I love this stuff!! Not only is is calorie free, it also has 0mg of sodium! fixes my craving for soda.
Prachi G.
Douglaston, NY
It's actually really good! I never liked sparkling waters or drinks, but after trying the lemonade on, I bought other flavored and this is definitely one of my favorites!
Baylee F.
Great alternative when wanting carbonation! Super adorable and great flavors! Great value for what you’re getting too!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors