BY SPARKLING ICE #62 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
These are amazing! I haven't found one I don't like. I don't drink soda or energy drinks or anything but water really. So when I feel the urge for some carbonation I grab one of these and it fulfills my needs!! They are all delicious and no calories.
Nia N.
This is excellent! I don’t drink soda, so when I’m in the mood for something fizzy, I opt for sparkling water or Sparkling Ice. This flavor, in particular, is one of my favorites. Single bottles can be purchased at Big Lots and the grocery store for 25-75¢, or at Dollar Tree for $1. I tend to buy these at the grocery store in multi-packs of 12, which typically includes three each of four flavors and is a better deal than buying individually. Peach is one of my favorite flavor profiles, so I’m particularly fond of this flavor. It’s great alone, or I always recommend to my friends that they use this as a mixer for alcoholic drinks. Since this is sugar- and calorie-free, it’s a guilt-free indulgence. If you see these in your store, give them a try!
Stacy S.
1918 reviews
This is the probably the best flavor absolutely love the way it tastes and it was so refreshing. I will absolutely purchase this product again in the very near future
Stephanie E.
chula vista
They are amazing and tasty non expensive and a good alternative for soda totally recommend them you love it .
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite flavor out of them all! It isn’t over powering but it is sooo light and refreshing. It is my go to drink for any long car ride or when I know I’ll be sitting in traffic and will need a pick me up!
Mare R.
I love all things peach flavored! This sparkling water is really great. A lot of people I know buy this. Like pretty much everyone. They have a lot of great flavors, and they’re great if you don’t want to be drinking soda all the time.
Baylee F.
Lansing, MI
Great alternative when wanting carbonation! Super adorable and great flavors! Great value for what you’re getting too!
natasha v.
Everyone in my family really likes this one I like the fact that it doesn’t have much of calories in a ton of sugar in it the peach nectarine is so good it’s just peachy but it’s not overpowering very very refreshing when it’s cold and has a nice bubbly
Jailyn G.
My go-to drink when I want water and a similar taste to orange pop (this is the only carbonation I drink.) This is by far the best flavor. They are super inexpensive and can be found everywhere, such as Walmart and Target. I wish they came in bigger bottles sometimes.
Heather H.
Hazel Green
This is one of my favorite brands of sparking water!! Peach nectarine is my 2nd favorite flavor out of their variety. It definitely doesn't taste like most flavored waters that seem to be watered down, Ice Water has a full refreshing flavor!!!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors