BY SPARKLING ICE

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I usually love Sparking ICE drinks but this flavor did not do it for me. When I first opened the bottle it was so fizzy I did not enjoy it. After the fizz calmed down the taste combination was gross. I am not a picky drinker but I couldn't even finish this.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Okay I really hate this flavor. Its way too artificial for me to really enjoy, and I am someone who loves soda
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Aspartame. It is a terrible tasting additive! I think I'd like the product if they used something else as a sweetener.
Arrica B.
Disgusting! All you taste is a strong peachy nectarine flavor. The nectarine overpowered the peach which made is oh so disgusting. You'd think this water was a soda by how fizzy it is, if that makes sense. I'd rate it a 0 star if I could
Gladys R.
4311 E 52nd St Maywood can 90270
A little to sweet for my taste the taste becomes sweeter if you leave the cap off I did not really like it
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Honestly not great. These are incredibly cheap, but they should be. They taste incredibly fake and processed. I don't like the flavor at all. I've purchased a couple of different flavors and have. Wen disappointed each time.
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
I don't really like this product. It tastes fake and leaves an odd after taste in my mouth. It wouldn't be my first pick for a sparkling drink.
Morgan C.
Stumbled across this because I was attempting to give up soda. Wish there was more of a fruit flavor rather than carbonation!
Freda F.
Bronx, NY
This flavor is decent. Don't drink it warm. Then it tastes bland as hell . I would get this flavor if my usual one is not available
Tina  S.
Baldwin Park, CA
Ok not a big fan of aftertaste from sweetener. My kids love it though. I'll go for something without the artificial sweetener.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors

Walmart