BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
My most favorite flavor of them all!!! I have been purchasing these very frequently for the past 6 months and I absolutely love them. They have a really flavorful taste and not just a club soda taste. I have been recommending these to everyone I know.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I quit pop a few months ago and really missed the bubbles and fizz. This was a great alternative for me because they are zero calorie and taste great and give me that little dose of fizz that I crave.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Gwen W.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite flavor that the company makes! It is both sweet and tart, which makes for a refreshing alternative to soda. We freeze it for Popsicles during the summer months! My household plows through a case of these a week!
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
I love soda, and when I gave it up for a healthier lifestyle, it was hard but this drink made it so much easier. There is no guilt with zero calories, but tastes so good with all the fizz you can find in a soda. I find myself reaching for this whenever I'm feeling a drink other than water and it never disappoints.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Love sparkling water. This brand is very good a lot but more pricey then other. This flavor is refreshing. With zero calories can't find room for improvement. Isn't bland and nice bold flavor. This is always on my grocery list.
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
I never go a day without on my my sparkling ice drinks, they are by far my favorite beverage. you can choose from so many flavors and most all of them are wonderful. zero calories per bottles. great price! highly recommended.
Stephanie D.
Belton, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm a heavy soda drinker, but this provides a welcome break from Diet Coke. The carbonation makes me feel like I'm still getting a treat, and the flavors are refreshing and not overly sweet. Love, love, love.
Cynthia Y.
Long Is City, NY
OMG what else is their to say about this product one they are cheap second they have ZERO CALORIES and they come in so many flavors it's hard to choose one from the other. My favorite is Mango
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
Love! The Peach Nectarine has great flavor and zero guilt. I replace pop with Sparkling ICE & La Croix and it fills the void. Always have some in the fridge, and stock up when they are 10/$10.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors