BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Stephanie D.
Belton, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm a heavy soda drinker, but this provides a welcome break from Diet Coke. The carbonation makes me feel like I'm still getting a treat, and the flavors are refreshing and not overly sweet. Love, love, love.
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
Foodie Expert
I never go a day without on my my sparkling ice drinks, they are by far my favorite beverage. you can choose from so many flavors and most all of them are wonderful. zero calories per bottles. great price! highly recommended.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these, I usually drink them when I want to drink soda but I know I shouldn't. the flavors are pretty great. there are some that are a little strong but over all pretty good.
Cynthia Y.
Long Is City, NY
OMG what else is their to say about this product one they are cheap second they have ZERO CALORIES and they come in so many flavors it's hard to choose one from the other. My favorite is Mango
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
I love the Peach! Its so refreshing and just the right flavor. Its much better than the powder drink mixes and the carbonation has a nice fizz. Cant wait to try some new flavors of the brand.
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
Love! The Peach Nectarine has great flavor and zero guilt. I replace pop with Sparkling ICE & La Croix and it fills the void. Always have some in the fridge, and stock up when they are 10/$10.
Jennifer  C.
FOREST HILL, TX
This was pretty good; but still had an artificial taste to it for me. I think it is okay if you are looking for an alternative to soda, but not something I would drink everyday. I have tried this brand before, and the flavors are appealing, but won't buy again.
Lori S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these so much, I don't like soda at all but these are great when you're wanting something carbonated but without all the sugar and yucky stuff love this flavor I've tried about all of them and this is my favorite!
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
My family is in love with these flavored waters!!! I personally loved this peach flavor but haven't tried a flavor we didn't enjoy! It's always a special treat to have these at home! I would highly recommend trying these!
Dexter K.
Columbus
I drink these ALL THE TIME! They're a much healthier alternative to soda, and they're so good and way better than other sparkling waters! I however dislike how they use colorings like RED40. But love these either way!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?