BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
I quite love the flavor of the Sparkling ICE sparkling water, I have been drinking them on a off for the past year or so. I have only encountered a few odd flavors but nothing has been terrible. They are great for their price and have a ton of flavors so I never get sick of one flavor. My favorite is the Peach Nectarine. It is just so fruity and delicious.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I was on the hunt for a new flavored sparkling water and I'm so glad I found this one. These drinks are so refreshing and really light as well. They are a lot better for you than soda but they still have the nice bubbly that you'd crave from a soda. I always stock up on these because they are so affordable and its all I drink besides water. Please try these!!! I highly recommend these to everyone!!
Shar T.
Shar T.
las vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
With 8 children, we have to think of creative ways to do water. LOL. This works! ICE comes in so many different flavors that we don't really have to supplement with another brand. In fact, Costco sells a case with a variety of flavors, so there's always a tasty treat for everyone. I recommend.
Brittany R.
Brittany R.
I usually don't care for fizzy drinks, but these are addicting. These aren't like pops and don't obtain too much sugar so when I didn't want water with a specific meal, I grabbed this instead of a juice or pop. This also contains a percentage of biotin in it and it might sound crazy but I believe it helped with my hair and nail growth.
Halee G.
Halee G.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor I've had of this product. It really satisfies the need for something sweet and bubbly when soda isn't an option. 0 calorie with no aspartame is what sold me on this product and I'll buy it forever any flavor as long as they keep aspartame out!
Katy F.
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice drinks! The flavor is a little heavier than others, but it's delicious! No calories in these drinks and when you read the ingredient list, there is no aspartame! I love drinking Sparkling Ice for a bubbly alternative to sodas, plus the pricing is unbeatable!!
Chelsea T.
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
I find the taste of the peach sparkling water to be very refreshing and desireable. I often drink this instead of a soft drink such as sprite or coke. The carbonation is not overpowering and the smell from the water is very peachy. The peach water is best when it has been chilled for a little while.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
El paso, TX
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite flavor! It's very very addicting! I literally drink 10 of these a day! I just wish they would make this in a gallon size so I didn't have to spend so much money a month on these! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Kah R.
Kah R.
Evans, GA
This is my favorite drink. The flavor reminds me of actually nectarines. I actually have a subscription to these from Amazon. I love them that much. I enjoy drinking soda, and these are my guiltless pleasure. The delicious flavor, carbonation but without the calories. Definitely recommend!
Arrica B.
Arrica B.
Disgusting! All you taste is a strong peachy nectarine flavor. The nectarine overpowered the peach which made is oh so disgusting. You'd think this water was a soda by how fizzy it is, if that makes sense. I'd rate it a 0 star if I could
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors