BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Madison D.
One of my favorite ICE drinks. It has no calories so I don't feel bad when I drink multiple of these a day.
Vanessa  W.
Round rock , TX
Super duper yummy and a great substitute for soda pop. great flavors and not overly bubbly
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I quit pop a few months ago and really missed the bubbles and fizz. This was a great alternative for me because they are zero calorie and taste great and give me that little dose of fizz that I crave.
Mary Kate T.
Ice Is my favorite flavored water. It's so good, and not too unhealthy for you. I like it instead of pop.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
My favorite out of all the flavors. We go through cases of this product. I usually drink this one. although I am a fan of almost every flavor!
Jessica D.
Not my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice, but still good! I didn't necessarily taste peach.
Christina D.
Foodie Expert
If you like soda but not all the calories, this is a great alternative! This flavored sparkling water is delicious. the peach nectarine is light and refreshing but not too sweet. Plus with 0 calories, how can you go wrong?
Melissa D.
Great fruit flavor, just enough fizz but not overpowering. A very refreshing, fruity drink.
Stephanie M.
If you are trying to cut back or stop drinking soda, this is a good ease out option. It still gives you the fizzy feeling (that I crave), it's sweet (some times too sweet), and tastes like peaches. Most of the time I cut it with a bottle of water so I have 32 oz and it's not as jarringly sweet to me. There are really no bad flavors and if you can go to Sams Club or Costco, they are.prettt cost efficient too.
I Love These I Get24 Pack At Sam Club , I believe and sometimes you can find them in dollar trees .. I stop drinking sodas 2 years ago . I'm glad I find another drink I like
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?