BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Brittani O.
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
I love these! They're usually only $1 at the grocery store and they're so tasty and refreshing! They have every flavor you can imagine & they're not loaded with calories, so they're totally winning in my book!
Chrimson E.
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Foodie Expert
My grandmother drinks this all the time and loves it. It's pretty good but there are other flavors I prefer. It's carbonated well and great for people trying to cut out sodas but still want carbonation
Daphne B.
Daphne B.
Troy, TN
I have loved this drink for a long time now. It tastes so good and refreshing! You can't even taste the artificial sweeteners in it. I recommend anyone to get this and try it, since they're only $1.
Taryn M.
Taryn M.
Foodie Expert
I drink four of these sparkling ices a day. As a past diet coke addict who has switched to water, these are wonderful. The carbonation is not the same as fizzy water (which I dont like) and the flavors I have tried are great. Peach nectarine is by far my favorite!
Haley M.
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
My absolutely favorite flavor!! The only thing I wish... is that they came in a larger serving size! A liter of this would be a dream... would be the only thing I'd change about this product!
Angela l.
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I have tried many sparkling waters and so far this brand is the best. The flavor on this one is so good I can taste is just like drinking a peach juice with a bit of a kick.
Makayla J.
Makayla J.
This is my new favorite drink!! It tricks my tastebuds into thinking I am drinking a soda. I tell everyone to try it! Sparkling ICE Waters - Peach Nectarine
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
I quite love the flavor of the Sparkling ICE sparkling water, I have been drinking them on a off for the past year or so. I have only encountered a few odd flavors but nothing has been terrible. They are great for their price and have a ton of flavors so I never get sick of one flavor. My favorite is the Peach Nectarine. It is just so fruity and delicious.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorites. The flavor is great and they always seem to be on sale somewhere, so you can always get a good deal. The only downside is that they tend to go flat pretty easily. I'd definitely recommend it for mixing though. If you really miss the bubbles that much, just add a splash of club soda or something into it.
Catherine B.
Catherine B.
I was on the hunt for a new flavored sparkling water and I'm so glad I found this one. These drinks are so refreshing and really light as well. They are a lot better for you than soda but they still have the nice bubbly that you'd crave from a soda. I always stock up on these because they are so affordable and its all I drink besides water. Please try these!!! I highly recommend these to everyone!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors