BY SPARKLING ICE #88 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Destinie G.
Waco, TX
Peach anything gets me. At first I was reluctant to try this because I didn't know what a nectarine tasted like (don't judge me lol), but whatever it is, it's pretty good. Now this is definitely my favorite of the Sparkling ICE flavors.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Love this beverage. Great low calorie alternative to sodas or sugary sports drinks. Like soda, you still get a sweet flavor and a refreshing fizzy sensation. Comes in plastic bottles or cans. Help stave off hunger pains and boredom eating.
Christina D.
If you like soda but not all the calories, this is a great alternative! This flavored sparkling water is delicious. the peach nectarine is light and refreshing but not too sweet. Plus with 0 calories, how can you go wrong?
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine drink is a favorite choice of mine -- especially during the spring and summer. It's affordable enough to buy individually or in a package. The flavor profile is very unique compared to other alternatives!
Chante C.
Wilmington, DE
I started to buy these in bulk at BJ'S, i bought one in school and ive been hooked ever since. Great refreshing taste, its a new twist and a better alternative to soda. The flavors are so good and its taste like actual fruit and not sugar.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
I love love love this brand. The flavors are so good and refreshing. I'm horrible about drinking water so usually I have to buy something with flavor and these are amazing. And they're so inexpensive
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
My most favorite flavor of them all!!! I have been purchasing these very frequently for the past 6 months and I absolutely love them. They have a really flavorful taste and not just a club soda taste. I have been recommending these to everyone I know.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I quit pop a few months ago and really missed the bubbles and fizz. This was a great alternative for me because they are zero calorie and taste great and give me that little dose of fizz that I crave.
Gwen W.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite flavor that the company makes! It is both sweet and tart, which makes for a refreshing alternative to soda. We freeze it for Popsicles during the summer months! My household plows through a case of these a week!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors