BY SPARKLING ICE #74 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Love these guys! This one is by far my favorite. So refreshing. Exceeded my expectations! Some of the flavors aren't so great but it's always safe to go with the peach nectarine. I would definitely buy again.
Haley W.
I am so addicted to these! I hate drinking water and these get me to drink more throughout the day. I've been buying them for about three months and I won't be stopping, they're a much better price than other sparking waters and taste much better
Zac T.
Newark, CA
Easily the best flavor of the ICE drinks. I could honestly drink these all day every day until the day I die and I wouldn't get tired of them, they're also fairly inexpensive compared to others and has an antioxidant boost as a little plus.
Sharifa L.
I really like you. And I like how the recordable. I know if I see one in the store I can pick it up and enjoy it and not feel like I'm spending too much money. I've only tried this favor once and I liked it but I definitely want to try it again.
Chante C.
Wilmington, DE
I started to buy these in bulk at BJ'S, i bought one in school and ive been hooked ever since. Great refreshing taste, its a new twist and a better alternative to soda. The flavors are so good and its taste like actual fruit and not sugar.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Love this beverage. Great low calorie alternative to sodas or sugary sports drinks. Like soda, you still get a sweet flavor and a refreshing fizzy sensation. Comes in plastic bottles or cans. Help stave off hunger pains and boredom eating.
Christina D.
If you like soda but not all the calories, this is a great alternative! This flavored sparkling water is delicious. the peach nectarine is light and refreshing but not too sweet. Plus with 0 calories, how can you go wrong?
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine drink is a favorite choice of mine -- especially during the spring and summer. It's affordable enough to buy individually or in a package. The flavor profile is very unique compared to other alternatives!
Destinie G.
Waco, TX
Peach anything gets me. At first I was reluctant to try this because I didn't know what a nectarine tasted like (don't judge me lol), but whatever it is, it's pretty good. Now this is definitely my favorite of the Sparkling ICE flavors.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
I love love love this brand. The flavors are so good and refreshing. I'm horrible about drinking water so usually I have to buy something with flavor and these are amazing. And they're so inexpensive
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors

back