BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Whitney U.
Whitney U.
My favorite flavor of sparkling ice! I love to get the variety pack from SAMs club. A pretty good value!
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
This product was only ok for me. Too much bubbles, but my teens liked it a lot. The flavor was good.
Asia b.
Asia b.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is a very very very delicious drink. I love the taste of the nectarine and the peach together.
silvia m.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Great to keep now that the weather is warming up, flavor is delicious, great alternative to soda.
Aniyah L.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Love it but it gets warm and flatted quickly but it has a delightful taste and I love the bubbles
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
They are super yummy and better for you than regular soda!! They come in multiple flavored too!!
Lacey P.
Lacey P.
Utica
I love soda and drink it daily but I could definitely replace it with some sparkling ice!
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Deatsville, AL
This is such a refreshing drink after a hot day! Not too sweet but packed with flavor!
Jessica J.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
I'm totally addicted!! The flavor is awesome! So glad they are sold at Costco!
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
If you are trying to cut back or stop drinking soda, this is a good ease out option. It still gives you the fizzy feeling (that I crave), it's sweet (some times too sweet), and tastes like peaches. Most of the time I cut it with a bottle of water so I have 32 oz and it's not as jarringly sweet to me. There are really no bad flavors and if you can go to Sams Club or Costco, they are.prettt cost efficient too.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors