BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Taylor P.
Tremont, IL
This brand of sparkling water is so good, but the necterine flavor isn't really my favorite. The raspberry one is soo good.
Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
I love the peach nectarine ICE! It's a perfect replacement for soda for me. The sweet and distinct flavors are great, plus it tastes better than pop and has no calories!
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I quit pop a few months ago and really missed the bubbles and fizz. This was a great alternative for me because they are zero calorie and taste great and give me that little dose of fizz that I crave.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
My favorite out of all the flavors. We go through cases of this product. I usually drink this one. although I am a fan of almost every flavor!
Jessica D.
Not my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice, but still good! I didn't necessarily taste peach.
Christina D.
Foodie Expert
If you like soda but not all the calories, this is a great alternative! This flavored sparkling water is delicious. the peach nectarine is light and refreshing but not too sweet. Plus with 0 calories, how can you go wrong?
Stephanie M.
If you are trying to cut back or stop drinking soda, this is a good ease out option. It still gives you the fizzy feeling (that I crave), it's sweet (some times too sweet), and tastes like peaches. Most of the time I cut it with a bottle of water so I have 32 oz and it's not as jarringly sweet to me. There are really no bad flavors and if you can go to Sams Club or Costco, they are.prettt cost efficient too.
I Love These I Get24 Pack At Sam Club , I believe and sometimes you can find them in dollar trees .. I stop drinking sodas 2 years ago . I'm glad I find another drink I like
Betty  C.
I love this stuff!! Not only is is calorie free, it also has 0mg of sodium! fixes my craving for soda.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?