BY SPARKLING ICE #88 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Oh. My. God. The flavors of this are beyond amazing, seriously tastes like the juiciest yummiest peach 🍑
you've ever eaten. There's like 10 calories, so there a good replacement for soda- in my opinion. They can get expensive if you have a large family though.
amanda T.
These are a wonderful summer flavor to get something sweet with carbonation but less calories! I tell my young son that it's soda... So he thinks he is a grown up and gets to drink soda! Lol. I enjoy almost all of their flavored and they don't take up a lot of room in the fridge- which is a huge plus!
Kaylin H.
These ICE drinks are so good!! And actually they're not bad for you either. I have been watching my kids sugar intake and these drinks have zero sugar. We have tried almost every flavor now and have loved them all!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Love these guys! This one is by far my favorite. So refreshing. Exceeded my expectations! Some of the flavors aren't so great but it's always safe to go with the peach nectarine. I would definitely buy again.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my absolute favorite no calorie beverage! I'm not a fan of diet beverages and this doesn't have that gross after taste. Since going on a diet I've cut out soda and crave carbonation. This gives you just the right amount. Sam's Club has awesome bulk options and haven't found a flavor that I didn't like!
JEN R.
Bethel Park, PA
I really liked the flavor and refreshment. Pretty strong flavor, especially for a flavored sparkling water. However, I have had quite a few people I know try it and strongly dislike it, so definitely don't have it as the main drink for any parties!
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love this because I try my best to stay away from pop/soda because I know it's not too good for me so when I'm craving that carbonated taste I always make sure I grab a couple of these and it's even better because I love peach flavored anything !
Haley W.
I am so addicted to these! I hate drinking water and these get me to drink more throughout the day. I've been buying them for about three months and I won't be stopping, they're a much better price than other sparking waters and taste much better
Zac T.
Newark, CA
Easily the best flavor of the ICE drinks. I could honestly drink these all day every day until the day I die and I wouldn't get tired of them, they're also fairly inexpensive compared to others and has an antioxidant boost as a little plus.
Sharifa L.
I really like you. And I like how the recordable. I know if I see one in the store I can pick it up and enjoy it and not feel like I'm spending too much money. I've only tried this favor once and I liked it but I definitely want to try it again.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors