BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Coming from a girl who loves the sugar drinks like soda, etc. I'm surprised I loved this as much as I do. It's not a beyond healthy drink but not so surgary either. It's tastes fresh and can't go wrong with a drink that isn't so bad for you. It's always nice to try new things.
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love finding these drinks at our local grocery store for 10 for $10 (and you never have to buy all 10 to get the deal). This is my go-to flavor and I always have to buy it! This was so refreshing and delicious! And it's zero calories and full of vitamins, so it's a win-win!
Kim D.
Athens, GA
Some of the Sparkling ICE flavors have a strong artificial ingredient-like taste to them that I just don't like. It seems they must use just the right combination of flavors to avoid that, and peach and nectarine are wonderfully tasty.
Samantha S.
Scarsdale, NY
SUPER yummy! Incredibly sweet, so for those who do not have a sweet tooth you might want to be careful, but it is really yummy! The carbonation is great, but because it's so sweet and carbonated it's better served cold (don't leave it in the car and then drink it!!)
Kara P.
Seriously I CANNOT stop drinking these!! This is the best flavored water I've tried out. It tastes like soda and it gives me such a great fizz so I don't crave sugar too much when I'm drinking these. I'll definitely be buying a ton more.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Honestly not great. These are incredibly cheap, but they should be. They taste incredibly fake and processed. I don't like the flavor at all. I've purchased a couple of different flavors and have. Wen disappointed each time.
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I usually love Sparking ICE drinks but this flavor did not do it for me. When I first opened the bottle it was so fizzy I did not enjoy it. After the fizz calmed down the taste combination was gross. I am not a picky drinker but I couldn't even finish this.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I love the refreshing yet flavorful drink. I have been watching my calories so this works great. It is a very delicious. I was shocked and I was very satisfied and it's a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different to drink!!!
Myranda E.
I love this flavor! Such a great healthy drink option when I'm craving something other than regular water. This flavor is one of my favorites overall. The mix is great, refreshing, and I love that there are no calories, sugar, etc.
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
OMGEE THIS ND THW WATERMELON ONE ARE MY FAVS!! I FELL IN LOVE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED THESE I LOVE THAT IT DOESNT HAD ADDED SUGAR AND NO CALORIES AND HAS VITAMINS HOWEVER THE DOWN SIDE IS IDK IF THE BOTTLES ARE BPA FREE
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors