BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Carly R.
Benton, AR
So refreshing, fruity and sparkling. This is my favorite flavor of the line.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I love grabbing large packages of these at SAMs club, great value. I'm not much of a soda drinker so these flavored water are my saving grace. I love this flavor, you can taste more peach than nectarine but I enjoy that
Nickie A.
Glen Allen, VA
This flavor is really great! One of my favorite ICE waters. It just makes me think of summer every time I drink it. Sadly I don't see if very often where I stop :(
Kelsey H.
Foodie Expert
The peach is my favorite flavor! I don't like drinking soda with loaded calories, so this is a great replacement! The flavors are fantastic without the calories added.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
This drink is refreshing. I really love the flavor. It is in a bottle that will not crack or make noises when you drink it. I buy this a lot.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Love these! The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because I love the cherry limeade one so much!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these there a good alternative for other drinks I can't help but pick one up when I'm at giant eagle
Sandra c.
I like this brand as a great alternative to soda. I love this flavor because it tastes so much like a nectarine. The only negative is bottle design, because its so tall and narrow it falls over easily.
Becca R.
Washington, DC
This is my second favorite flavor from the sparkling ICE lineup! The flavor is so yummy without any weird aftertaste. Love drinking these when I'm craving something sweet.
Taylor P.
Tremont, IL
This brand of sparkling water is so good, but the necterine flavor isn't really my favorite. The raspberry one is soo good.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?