BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
L. T.
L. T.
One of my favorite drinks that has a pleasing and enjoyable taste! It's great cold, but also at room temperature.
Jenny M.
Jenny M.
Memphis, TN
I love the flavor of this one. It is delicious and sweet! I love to try all the flavors. This is one of my faces!
Kesha T.
Kesha T.
Tasty. Affordable prices. Always on sale. No aftet taste. Repeat customer. Mixes well. Better cold. Tastes great.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx , NY
Foodie Expert
Okay I really hate this flavor. Its way too artificial for me to really enjoy, and I am someone who loves soda
Cesia V.
Cesia V.
Woodbridge, VA
I so love this drink is so good it comes in many flavors and the best part is that it has zero calories!!
Shawna R.
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Great water & flavor. On a hot summer day it's very refreshing drink for hanging out at the lake or beach
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Port Jervis, NY
This is a great product. Fizzy and tasty. This and Dasani are our favorite brands. Both are inexpensive.
Whitney U.
Whitney U.
My favorite flavor of sparkling ice! I love to get the variety pack from SAMs club. A pretty good value!
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
This product was only ok for me. Too much bubbles, but my teens liked it a lot. The flavor was good.
Asia b.
Asia b.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is a very very very delicious drink. I love the taste of the nectarine and the peach together.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors