BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Kara P.
Seriously I CANNOT stop drinking these!! This is the best flavored water I've tried out. It tastes like soda and it gives me such a great fizz so I don't crave sugar too much when I'm drinking these. I'll definitely be buying a ton more.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Honestly not great. These are incredibly cheap, but they should be. They taste incredibly fake and processed. I don't like the flavor at all. I've purchased a couple of different flavors and have. Wen disappointed each time.
Jamesa S.
Aliso viejo , CA
OMGEE THIS ND THW WATERMELON ONE ARE MY FAVS!! I FELL IN LOVE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED THESE I LOVE THAT IT DOESNT HAD ADDED SUGAR AND NO CALORIES AND HAS VITAMINS HOWEVER THE DOWN SIDE IS IDK IF THE BOTTLES ARE BPA FREE
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I love the refreshing yet flavorful drink. I have been watching my calories so this works great. It is a very delicious. I was shocked and I was very satisfied and it's a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different to drink!!!
Myranda E.
I love this flavor! Such a great healthy drink option when I'm craving something other than regular water. This flavor is one of my favorites overall. The mix is great, refreshing, and I love that there are no calories, sugar, etc.
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I usually love Sparking ICE drinks but this flavor did not do it for me. When I first opened the bottle it was so fizzy I did not enjoy it. After the fizz calmed down the taste combination was gross. I am not a picky drinker but I couldn't even finish this.
Jillian M.
My favorite flavor! These are great for a snack at night if you are craving something sweet. Also great to use as a base for an adult beverage.. Try it with Malibu! So yummy and low in calories too. I love peach and the sparkle just adds a great flavor.
Alicia K.
When I was over at my moms one day, she had some of these sitting on the floor. I had one and absolutely loved it! It tasted so delicious! I would definitely recommend this to anyone for loves peach, only because to me you taste a little more peach in it!
Kristen T.
I drink one of these almost every day. I love the sweet sparkling drink and the fact that it is sugar free makes it a guilt free drink. I enjoy all of the flavors and at a little over $1 a bottle they are affordable.
kristy h.
I am obsessed with everything peach and I drink water all day so when i saw this i knew i needed it! The flavor of this water is beyond amazing! It tastes like you're biting into a peach with carbonation haha. This is amazing and i will continue to purchase!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors