BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this product! Tastes great and they are not too expensive. This is one of my favorite flavors. Definitely like that there is no sugar also.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Sterling, VA
I like the fact that this isn't overly sweet. It has a nice light refreshing flavor that doesn't taste like chemicals. Also, a good value.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummmmm! This is one of my favorite flavors of Sparkling Ice! I feel like it's sweet and fuzzy enough that I don't crave soda as much!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go-to "soda." The fizzy feel without all the sugar as your normal soda. The Peach Nectarine is my ALL TIME favorite flavor!
Minely S.
Minely S.
Bridgeport, CT
No sugar love it taste great also has the sparkle that fills my craving for a carbonated drink no after taste because of a sweetener
Freda F.
Freda F.
Bronx, NY
This flavor is decent. Don't drink it warm. Then it tastes bland as hell . I would get this flavor if my usual one is not available
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I would have to say I like the flavor of this one the best out of all of them, but that may be because I love the taste of peach.
Joni J.
Joni J.
Foodie Expert
My new favorite flavor!! These are delicious and provide just the right amount of fizz to make me think I am drinking a soda!
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Stumbled across this because I was attempting to give up soda. Wish there was more of a fruit flavor rather than carbonation!
Teresa L.
Teresa L.
The peach one is my favorite kind. I like the peach flavor added to it. Some of the others is good too but peach is the best
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors