BY SPARKLING ICE #55 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Monica T.
Monument, CO
I love sparkling ICE waters. I love pop, but do not like the calories that come with them. The peach flavor is one of my favorites. I like to put it in white wine, to give it like a peach wine spritzer taste. One of the originals and it is still around for a reason.
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
I find the taste of the peach sparkling water to be very refreshing and desireable. I often drink this instead of a soft drink such as sprite or coke. The carbonation is not overpowering and the smell from the water is very peachy. The peach water is best when it has been chilled for a little while.
Marissa C.
Parker, CO
LOVE! A great alternative to soda, I probably drink one at least once a day. Great flavors and the carbonation isn't too much to over power. Love that there are 0 calories so great for keeping on track with healthy choices! I would absolutely buy again!
Katherine A.
El paso, TX
This is by far my favorite flavor! It's very very addicting! I literally drink 10 of these a day! I just wish they would make this in a gallon size so I didn't have to spend so much money a month on these! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
This is a great alternative to soda. It has the flavor and the bubbles but none of the calories or sugar. I've never tasted better sparkling water than this brand. At 17 oz in each bottle, you get two servings that you don't have to feel guilty about!
Kah R.
Evans, GA
This is my favorite drink. The flavor reminds me of actually nectarines. I actually have a subscription to these from Amazon. I love them that much. I enjoy drinking soda, and these are my guiltless pleasure. The delicious flavor, carbonation but without the calories. Definitely recommend!
Arrica B.
Disgusting! All you taste is a strong peachy nectarine flavor. The nectarine overpowered the peach which made is oh so disgusting. You'd think this water was a soda by how fizzy it is, if that makes sense. I'd rate it a 0 star if I could
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I love sparkling water, and this brand is one of my favorites. It comes in different flavors and they are all delicious and refreshing but the he nectarine one is my favorite. It is so tasty and bubbly. You can find them in most stores.
Grace K.
A very refreshing flavor and lots of bubbles I like having this drink every once in a while. And with the amount of different flavor combinations I can't get anywhere else like coconut pineapple and peach nectarine I'll keep drinking this
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love finding these drinks at our local grocery store for 10 for $10 (and you never have to buy all 10 to get the deal). This is my go-to flavor and I always have to buy it! This was so refreshing and delicious! And it's zero calories and full of vitamins, so it's a win-win!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors