BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
jennifer m.
Homestead, PA
My children love the ICE sparkling water. They think they are drinking soda! I love that it's not packed with sugar.
Ez C.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
I've been trying to ween myself off of Soda and this drink is a great step down. Taste great & the price is awesome
Monyette F.
Sedalia, MO
Really great drink. Not too much carbonation, b ut still sweet. Not high in calories. Really good and inexpensive
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Okay I really hate this flavor. Its way too artificial for me to really enjoy, and I am someone who loves soda
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like Sparkling ICE Water flavors, this is my second favorite, my first being the Kevin Durant edition.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Love it but it gets warm and flatted quickly but it has a delightful taste and I love the bubbles
Sonya L.
Saint Louis, MO
Closest flavor to a peach in soda that I've had so far, and the low calories are really a plus!
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. The flavors are soooo delicious to. I drink these all the time love it.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
This water is good I drink them sometimes and they other flavors are pretty good also.
paula s.
Hawthorne, CA
Absolutely loove this flavor. I didnt think id like it but its soo good. Recommended.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?