BY SPARKLING ICE #88 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Katherine A.
El paso, TX
This is by far my favorite flavor! It's very very addicting! I literally drink 10 of these a day! I just wish they would make this in a gallon size so I didn't have to spend so much money a month on these! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
This is a great alternative to soda. It has the flavor and the bubbles but none of the calories or sugar. I've never tasted better sparkling water than this brand. At 17 oz in each bottle, you get two servings that you don't have to feel guilty about!
Kah R.
Evans, GA
This is my favorite drink. The flavor reminds me of actually nectarines. I actually have a subscription to these from Amazon. I love them that much. I enjoy drinking soda, and these are my guiltless pleasure. The delicious flavor, carbonation but without the calories. Definitely recommend!
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I love sparkling water, and this brand is one of my favorites. It comes in different flavors and they are all delicious and refreshing but the he nectarine one is my favorite. It is so tasty and bubbly. You can find them in most stores.
Arrica B.
Disgusting! All you taste is a strong peachy nectarine flavor. The nectarine overpowered the peach which made is oh so disgusting. You'd think this water was a soda by how fizzy it is, if that makes sense. I'd rate it a 0 star if I could
Grace K.
A very refreshing flavor and lots of bubbles I like having this drink every once in a while. And with the amount of different flavor combinations I can't get anywhere else like coconut pineapple and peach nectarine I'll keep drinking this
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, PA
I love finding these drinks at our local grocery store for 10 for $10 (and you never have to buy all 10 to get the deal). This is my go-to flavor and I always have to buy it! This was so refreshing and delicious! And it's zero calories and full of vitamins, so it's a win-win!
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Coming from a girl who loves the sugar drinks like soda, etc. I'm surprised I loved this as much as I do. It's not a beyond healthy drink but not so surgary either. It's tastes fresh and can't go wrong with a drink that isn't so bad for you. It's always nice to try new things.
Kim D.
Athens, GA
Some of the Sparkling ICE flavors have a strong artificial ingredient-like taste to them that I just don't like. It seems they must use just the right combination of flavors to avoid that, and peach and nectarine are wonderfully tasty.
Kara P.
Seriously I CANNOT stop drinking these!! This is the best flavored water I've tried out. It tastes like soda and it gives me such a great fizz so I don't crave sugar too much when I'm drinking these. I'll definitely be buying a ton more.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors