BY SPARKLING ICE #55 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Shirley L.
Santa Ana, CA
Nectarines are yummy. This does not Tatars exactly like a nectarine would but it has a good flavor to it. It is not my favorite but would drink it again.
Kate L.
I love these! It doesn't taste like you're drinking 0 calories. The taste is super delicious. I always love when my fridge is stocked up with these.
Jenni H.
Lodi, CA
I like having around to have a sip of something with flavor here and there when I get tired of water. Like the screw top so it lasts longer.
Jennifer s.
new windsor, MD
Such a great tasting water.I've already bought 3 cases to increase my water intake.I habe tried multiple flavors but I think it's my fav
Gesouida H.
The yumiest and healthiest one! I love it.the taste is really good and fresh.the best start of your day!surely will re buy it agaian.
Teraneka B.
APO, AE
My favorite flavored sparking water. The taste is amazing and refreshing. It tastes as though you are drinking a drink!
Hadeel A.
Pretty tasteful and refreshing. I have bought this for the family many times and each and every one of them likes it.
Shamra R.
I love this flavor, sparkling ice has some hits and misses with their flavors but this is definitely a hit for me.
Sarajayne A.
These drinks are actually really good they taste exactly like the fruit and they make amazing slushies when frozen!
Julie L.
Good and fresh taste. Is refreshing and definitely a summer favorite. It has a normal smell and a natural taste.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors