BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Avery M.
Avery M.
Pascoag, RI
I love these. I always buy them in eighteen packs at the store. They taste so good, and they are sweet unlike other selzer waters. I would recommend these because they are soo good and I but them all the time.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
This a very mild less sweet taste but still very good. I love picking these up at work because they are only a dollar and have no calories, carbs, sugar ect and they taste so good!
Pamela V.
Pamela V.
I enjoy most of the Sparkling ICE flavors, this is my fave! Like many of the other reviews, I first tried it as an alternative to plain water or soda. It is now my go-to beverage.
Stephanie U.
Stephanie U.
Williamsport, PA
This has a good flavor but often has a bad aftertaste. I think it is from the artificial sweetender. I often dilute it down a little bit with water and then it tastes fine.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Drakesboro, KY
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of the Sparkling Ice waters. They are a nice price and taste great. Its a great change up to plain bottle water.
Aarielleevi J.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
These are so yummy and every flavor are good in their own individual way. don't shake it or when you open it will fizz over and out of the bottle
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this product! Tastes great and they are not too expensive. This is one of my favorite flavors. Definitely like that there is no sugar also.
Sheila W.
Sheila W.
Sterling, VA
I like the fact that this isn't overly sweet. It has a nice light refreshing flavor that doesn't taste like chemicals. Also, a good value.
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go-to "soda." The fizzy feel without all the sugar as your normal soda. The Peach Nectarine is my ALL TIME favorite flavor!
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummmmm! This is one of my favorite flavors of Sparkling Ice! I feel like it's sweet and fuzzy enough that I don't crave soda as much!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors