BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Brittany R.
I usually don't care for fizzy drinks, but these are addicting. These aren't like pops and don't obtain too much sugar so when I didn't want water with a specific meal, I grabbed this instead of a juice or pop. This also contains a percentage of biotin in it and it might sound crazy but I believe it helped with my hair and nail growth.
Stephanie M.
If you are trying to cut back or stop drinking soda, this is a good ease out option. It still gives you the fizzy feeling (that I crave), it's sweet (some times too sweet), and tastes like peaches. Most of the time I cut it with a bottle of water so I have 32 oz and it's not as jarringly sweet to me. There are really no bad flavors and if you can go to Sams Club or Costco, they are.prettt cost efficient too.
Katrina M.
This is one of my favorite flavors besides the watermelon one. I learned from an old customer that it's a good idea to make ice cubes with these! She would make ice cubes with these so that when she would pour it on a glass to drink, it would stay cold from the ice but if they melted her drink wouldn't get water down like it would with regular water ice cubes, instead you just have more of the drink!
I love to mix this flavor with the watermelon.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
My Summer must have is Sparkling Ice Water.
It's so important to stay hydrated. Why not do it with great tasting water.

There's are zero calories, sugar, sodium or fat! Plus it gives you a lil boost of vitamins.

Halee G.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor I've had of this product. It really satisfies the need for something sweet and bubbly when soda isn't an option. 0 calorie with no aspartame is what sold me on this product and I'll buy it forever any flavor as long as they keep aspartame out!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice drinks! The flavor is a little heavier than others, but it's delicious! No calories in these drinks and when you read the ingredient list, there is no aspartame! I love drinking Sparkling Ice for a bubbly alternative to sodas, plus the pricing is unbeatable!!
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
I love sparkling ICE waters. I love pop, but do not like the calories that come with them. The peach flavor is one of my favorites. I like to put it in white wine, to give it like a peach wine spritzer taste. One of the originals and it is still around for a reason.
Abby L.
These drinks are really cheap with a generous amount of product. They still have carbonation but will not stain your teeth like coffee or a coke or pepsi type of soda. I really like how fruity the flavors are and they are perfect for the beach or the pool!!!
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
I find the taste of the peach sparkling water to be very refreshing and desireable. I often drink this instead of a soft drink such as sprite or coke. The carbonation is not overpowering and the smell from the water is very peachy. The peach water is best when it has been chilled for a little while.
Marissa C.
Parker, CO
LOVE! A great alternative to soda, I probably drink one at least once a day. Great flavors and the carbonation isn't too much to over power. Love that there are 0 calories so great for keeping on track with healthy choices! I would absolutely buy again!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?