BY SPARKLING ICE #55 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Shar T.
Las vegas, NV
With 8 children, we have to think of creative ways to do water. LOL. This works! ICE comes in so many different flavors that we don't really have to supplement with another brand. In fact, Costco sells a case with a variety of flavors, so there's always a tasty treat for everyone. I recommend.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I've been trying to lead a healthier lifestyle but soda has been a part of my routine for so long I couldn't just go to straight water all the time. So my mom told me to give these a try and I'm glad I did! They're super flavorful and I still get the carbonation like I'm drinking soda. This flavor is my favorite so far absolutely delicious!!
Izabella S.
I love peach flavor and this drink really does it for me! It is a nice packaged bottle with just the right amount of fizz and not a lot of calories. The peach nectarine is my favorite but it comes in a lot of different flavors. The price is great and you can get it pretty much anywhere
Stephanie M.
If you are trying to cut back or stop drinking soda, this is a good ease out option. It still gives you the fizzy feeling (that I crave), it's sweet (some times too sweet), and tastes like peaches. Most of the time I cut it with a bottle of water so I have 32 oz and it's not as jarringly sweet to me. There are really no bad flavors and if you can go to Sams Club or Costco, they are.prettt cost efficient too.
Brittany R.
I usually don't care for fizzy drinks, but these are addicting. These aren't like pops and don't obtain too much sugar so when I didn't want water with a specific meal, I grabbed this instead of a juice or pop. This also contains a percentage of biotin in it and it might sound crazy but I believe it helped with my hair and nail growth.
Katrina M.
This is one of my favorite flavors besides the watermelon one. I learned from an old customer that it's a good idea to make ice cubes with these! She would make ice cubes with these so that when she would pour it on a glass to drink, it would stay cold from the ice but if they melted her drink wouldn't get water down like it would with regular water ice cubes, instead you just have more of the drink!
I love to mix this flavor with the watermelon.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
My Summer must have is Sparkling Ice Water.
It's so important to stay hydrated. Why not do it with great tasting water.

There's are zero calories, sugar, sodium or fat! Plus it gives you a lil boost of vitamins.

Halee G.
Lima, OH
This is the best flavor I've had of this product. It really satisfies the need for something sweet and bubbly when soda isn't an option. 0 calorie with no aspartame is what sold me on this product and I'll buy it forever any flavor as long as they keep aspartame out!
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice drinks! The flavor is a little heavier than others, but it's delicious! No calories in these drinks and when you read the ingredient list, there is no aspartame! I love drinking Sparkling Ice for a bubbly alternative to sodas, plus the pricing is unbeatable!!
Monica T.
Monument, CO
I love sparkling ICE waters. I love pop, but do not like the calories that come with them. The peach flavor is one of my favorites. I like to put it in white wine, to give it like a peach wine spritzer taste. One of the originals and it is still around for a reason.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors