BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Madia B.
My favorite flavored water and I generally have a couple bottles in the fridge at all times! Tastes SO nice and refreshing and doesn't have as much sugar as similar waters/ peach flavored iced teas
Diana D.
edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
I love how refreshing this drink is....its nice and cold and just what i love about it. i bought by mistake once and i totally enjoyed it and definitely i would recommend it.
Traci P.
Woodstock, GA
Peach nectarine is my absolute favorite sparkling ice. I wish I could buy this flavor in bulk. I'd drink it every day for lunch if I could (I take my lunch every day to work).
Shirley L.
Santa Ana, CA
Nectarines are yummy. This does not Tatars exactly like a nectarine would but it has a good flavor to it. It is not my favorite but would drink it again.
Chauncé Tizzle H.
Foodie Expert
This flavor was the first one that I tried and loved it ever since. It's very refreshing. Love that it does not have a whole bunch of ingredients in it..
Kate L.
I love these! It doesn't taste like you're drinking 0 calories. The taste is super delicious. I always love when my fridge is stocked up with these.
Jenni H.
Lodi, CA
I like having around to have a sip of something with flavor here and there when I get tired of water. Like the screw top so it lasts longer.
Jennifer s.
New Windsor, MD
Foodie Expert
Such a great tasting water.I've already bought 3 cases to increase my water intake.I habe tried multiple flavors but I think it's my fav
Gesouida H.
The yumiest and healthiest one! I love it.the taste is really good and fresh.the best start of your day!surely will re buy it agaian.
Teraneka B.
APO, AE
My favorite flavored sparking water. The taste is amazing and refreshing. It tastes as though you are drinking a drink!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?