BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Gesouida H.
Gesouida H.
The yumiest and healthiest one! I love it.the taste is really good and fresh.the best start of your day!surely will re buy it agaian.
Ciara N.
Ciara N.
My favourite drink super refreshing I have all my friends hooked on it 😀 Over really nice drink
Rhiannon J.
Rhiannon J.
Wrexham, Clwyd
Love this!! Tastes amazing and really refreshing. Went back and bought 10 to keep stocked up!
Madia B.
Madia B.
My favorite flavored water and I generally have a couple bottles in the fridge at all times! Tastes SO nice and refreshing and doesn't have as much sugar as similar waters/ peach flavored iced teas
Chauncé Tizzle H.
Chauncé Tizzle H.
Foodie Expert
This flavor was the first one that I tried and loved it ever since. It's very refreshing. Love that it does not have a whole bunch of ingredients in it..
Shirley L.
Shirley L.
Santa Ana, CA
Nectarines are yummy. This does not Tatars exactly like a nectarine would but it has a good flavor to it. It is not my favorite but would drink it again.
Kate L.
Kate L.
I love these! It doesn't taste like you're drinking 0 calories. The taste is super delicious. I always love when my fridge is stocked up with these.
Traci H.
Traci H.
Woodstock, GA
Peach nectarine is my absolute favorite sparkling ice. I wish I could buy this flavor in bulk. I'd drink it every day for lunch if I could (I take my lunch every day to work).
Jennifer s.
Jennifer s.
new windsor, MD
Such a great tasting water.I've already bought 3 cases to increase my water intake.I habe tried multiple flavors but I think it's my fav
Teraneka B.
Teraneka B.
APO, AE
My favorite flavored sparking water. The taste is amazing and refreshing. It tastes as though you are drinking a drink!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors