BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Kara P.
Foodie Expert
Seriously I CANNOT stop drinking these!! This is the best flavored water I've tried out. It tastes like soda and it gives me such a great fizz so I don't crave sugar too much when I'm drinking these. I'll definitely be buying a ton more.
Tiffany L.
Trempealeau, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite sparking water!! Taste so good!! My treat on a night out!! Plus the peach is amazing!
Aiyana B.
Moorestown, NJ
This stuff is so good i jus t lived flavered beverages in gernerall so i mean I'm kind of biased but i love it Sparkling anything is always great
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of the peach nectarine flavor and the carbonation helps curb my soda cravings.
Danielle R.
Tulare, CA
Foodie Expert
I like most of these flavored but this ones s bit faker tasting. Like chemicals.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
This is a good one! I love the taste and I'm pretty sure I'm addicted to the ICE brand!
Kaylin H.
These ICE drinks are so good!! And actually they're not bad for you either. I have been watching my kids sugar intake and these drinks have zero sugar. We have tried almost every flavor now and have loved them all!
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these guys! This one is by far my favorite. So refreshing. Exceeded my expectations! Some of the flavors aren't so great but it's always safe to go with the peach nectarine. I would definitely buy again.
Lexi W.
Louisville, KY
These low calorie options are a great substitute to Soda and are full of flavor. The fizz is a great afternoon pick me up.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like Sparkling ICE Water flavors, this is my second favorite, my first being the Kevin Durant edition.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?