BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my absolute favorite no calorie beverage! I'm not a fan of diet beverages and this doesn't have that gross after taste. Since going on a diet I've cut out soda and crave carbonation. This gives you just the right amount. Sam's Club has awesome bulk options and haven't found a flavor that I didn't like!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
This water is good I drink them sometimes and they other flavors are pretty good also.
Horlando L.
Horlando L.
They are supposed to be zero-calories but still a carbonated soft drink. Not exactly the best alternative to soda, but I like them.
Ava V.
Ava V.
Le Roy, NY
I usually love Sparking ICE drinks but this flavor did not do it for me. When I first opened the bottle it was so fizzy I did not enjoy it. After the fizz calmed down the taste combination was gross. I am not a picky drinker but I couldn't even finish this.
Dexter K.
Dexter K.
Columbus
I drink these ALL THE TIME! They're a much healthier alternative to soda, and they're so good and way better than other sparkling waters! I however dislike how they use colorings like RED40. But love these either way!
Ginny R.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
Hands down one of my favorite. My problem is I started drinking these to get away from all soda products an now I am addicted to these. I detest the coconut and apple but the peach mango, peach nectarince, and berry flavors are all mine
Asia K.
Asia K.
Minneapolis, MN
Sparkling ICE is seriously my favorite! It gets the edge off when I'm craving a soda, and the flavors are delicious!
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Ventura, CA
Foodie Expert
Love these guys! This one is by far my favorite. So refreshing. Exceeded my expectations! Some of the flavors aren't so great but it's always safe to go with the peach nectarine. I would definitely buy again.
Diana D.
Diana D.
edmonton, AB
Foodie Expert
I love how refreshing this drink is....its nice and cold and just what i love about it. i bought by mistake once and i totally enjoyed it and definitely i would recommend it.
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Lodi, CA
I like having around to have a sip of something with flavor here and there when I get tired of water. Like the screw top so it lasts longer.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors