BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
tiara R.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a true Dan but when its hot these will do the job now I always reach for one of these when its hot. My favorite is the strawberry love it
Jan L.
Jan L.
I love this drink, I went into one of our large warehouse distributers and of course they had samples of this flavor, I immediately got a case for home. It only has 10 calories and the flavor is refreshing, crisp and flavorful.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Tremont, IL
This brand of sparkling water is so good, but the necterine flavor isn't really my favorite. The raspberry one is soo good.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I like it! It tastes like it's flavor, which are peaches. You can taste the peach. It tastes like Peach Nehi, which is a peach soda. Peach Nehi tastes like peaches also. it tastes like Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine. Both are good. If you want a peach drink, try Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine!
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
I love it the peach and nectarine flavors really pull through and I like it way better than soda. I can't wait to explore the other flavors that there are.
Prachi G.
Prachi G.
Great Neck, NY
Foodie Expert
It's actually really good! I never liked sparkling waters or drinks, but after trying the lemonade on, I bought other flavored and this is definitely one of my favorites!
erin m.
erin m.
The taste of this is so good it taste just like a peach with sparkling water mixed with it good and refreshing.
Janice P.
Janice P.
Cedar Springs, MI
This is my absolute favorite no calorie beverage! I'm not a fan of diet beverages and this doesn't have that gross after taste. Since going on a diet I've cut out soda and crave carbonation. This gives you just the right amount. Sam's Club has awesome bulk options and haven't found a flavor that I didn't like!
Jade D.
Jade D.
Montevideo, MN
Foodie Expert
This water is good I drink them sometimes and they other flavors are pretty good also.
Horlando L.
Horlando L.
They are supposed to be zero-calories but still a carbonated soft drink. Not exactly the best alternative to soda, but I like them.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors