BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Katelyn S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go-to "soda." The fizzy feel without all the sugar as your normal soda. The Peach Nectarine is my ALL TIME favorite flavor!
kristy h.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with everything peach and I drink water all day so when i saw this i knew i needed it! The flavor of this water is beyond amazing! It tastes like you're biting into a peach with carbonation haha. This is amazing and i will continue to purchase!
Stephanie C.
I would have to say I like the flavor of this one the best out of all of them, but that may be because I love the taste of peach.
Joni J.
Foodie Expert
My new favorite flavor!! These are delicious and provide just the right amount of fizz to make me think I am drinking a soda!
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Love this beverage. Great low calorie alternative to sodas or sugary sports drinks. Like soda, you still get a sweet flavor and a refreshing fizzy sensation. Comes in plastic bottles or cans. Help stave off hunger pains and boredom eating.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Great to keep now that the weather is warming up, flavor is delicious, great alternative to soda.
Arrica B.
Disgusting! All you taste is a strong peachy nectarine flavor. The nectarine overpowered the peach which made is oh so disgusting. You'd think this water was a soda by how fizzy it is, if that makes sense. I'd rate it a 0 star if I could
Lauren C.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorites. The flavor is great and they always seem to be on sale somewhere, so you can always get a good deal. The only downside is that they tend to go flat pretty easily. I'd definitely recommend it for mixing though. If you really miss the bubbles that much, just add a splash of club soda or something into it.
Rachel F.
Deatsville, AL
This is such a refreshing drink after a hot day! Not too sweet but packed with flavor!
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
I find the taste of the peach sparkling water to be very refreshing and desireable. I often drink this instead of a soft drink such as sprite or coke. The carbonation is not overpowering and the smell from the water is very peachy. The peach water is best when it has been chilled for a little while.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?