BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amber G.
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
Foodie Expert
I like it! It tastes like it's flavor, which are peaches. You can taste the peach. It tastes like Peach Nehi, which is a peach soda. Peach Nehi tastes like peaches also. it tastes like Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine. Both are good. If you want a peach drink, try Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine!
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Easton, PA
Foodie Expert
Definitely not my favorite flavor. Its kind of weird tasting. Go for the pink grapefruit one over this one.
Nickie A.
Nickie A.
Glen Allen, VA
This flavor is really great! One of my favorite ICE waters. It just makes me think of summer every time I drink it. Sadly I don't see if very often where I stop :(
Gina Z.
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I love grabbing large packages of these at SAMs club, great value. I'm not much of a soda drinker so these flavored water are my saving grace. I love this flavor, you can taste more peach than nectarine but I enjoy that
Lorena H.
Lorena H.
Foodie Expert
Love Sparkling Ice, this is also one of my favorite of all of them. It has really helped me stop drinking soda! Best part is it has no calories yet gives me the satisfaction of drinking a soda with meals :) I always stock up!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
Notre Dame, IN
I love the peach nectarine ICE! It's a perfect replacement for soda for me. The sweet and distinct flavors are great, plus it tastes better than pop and has no calories!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Love these! The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because I love the cherry limeade one so much!
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
I love it the peach and nectarine flavors really pull through and I like it way better than soda. I can't wait to explore the other flavors that there are.
Becca R.
Becca R.
Washington, DC
This is my second favorite flavor from the sparkling ICE lineup! The flavor is so yummy without any weird aftertaste. Love drinking these when I'm craving something sweet.
Taylor P.
Taylor P.
Tremont, IL
This brand of sparkling water is so good, but the necterine flavor isn't really my favorite. The raspberry one is soo good.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors