BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Cesia V.
Woodbridge, VA
I so love this drink is so good it comes in many flavors and the best part is that it has zero calories!!
Katrina M.
This is one of my favorite flavors besides the watermelon one. I learned from an old customer that it's a good idea to make ice cubes with these! She would make ice cubes with these so that when she would pour it on a glass to drink, it would stay cold from the ice but if they melted her drink wouldn't get water down like it would with regular water ice cubes, instead you just have more of the drink!
I love to mix this flavor with the watermelon.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Love sparkling water. This brand is very good a lot but more pricey then other. This flavor is refreshing. With zero calories can't find room for improvement. Isn't bland and nice bold flavor. This is always on my grocery list.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
Foodie Expert
I've been trying to lead a healthier lifestyle but soda has been a part of my routine for so long I couldn't just go to straight water all the time. So my mom told me to give these a try and I'm glad I did! They're super flavorful and I still get the carbonation like I'm drinking soda. This flavor is my favorite so far absolutely delicious!!
Avery M.
Pascoag, RI
I love these. I always buy them in eighteen packs at the store. They taste so good, and they are sweet unlike other selzer waters. I would recommend these because they are soo good and I but them all the time.
Monyette F.
Sedalia, MO
Really great drink. Not too much carbonation, b ut still sweet. Not high in calories. Really good and inexpensive
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
This is a great alternative to soda. It has the flavor and the bubbles but none of the calories or sugar. I've never tasted better sparkling water than this brand. At 17 oz in each bottle, you get two servings that you don't have to feel guilty about!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Foodie Expert
Honestly not great. These are incredibly cheap, but they should be. They taste incredibly fake and processed. I don't like the flavor at all. I've purchased a couple of different flavors and have. Wen disappointed each time.
jennifer m.
Homestead, PA
My children love the ICE sparkling water. They think they are drinking soda! I love that it's not packed with sugar.
Myranda E.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor! Such a great healthy drink option when I'm craving something other than regular water. This flavor is one of my favorites overall. The mix is great, refreshing, and I love that there are no calories, sugar, etc.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?