BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
April M.
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
Foodie Expert
I love how refreshing this flavor is. I love that the peach is not too overpowering and the bottle is the perfect size.
Eryn
Eryn
I LOVE this flavour! Refreshing & tasty. Prefer it chilled. Exceed my expeditions by far for the cost. $1 this past week at my Walmart! Bottle is nice size and easy to hold.
Jamie R.
Jamie R.
I love sparkling ice! Peach Nectarine is one of my favorites. It's sweet and carbonated but still has zero calories! Makes giving up soda easy.
Kaylin H.
Kaylin H.
These ICE drinks are so good!! And actually they're not bad for you either. I have been watching my kids sugar intake and these drinks have zero sugar. We have tried almost every flavor now and have loved them all!
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Foodie Expert
Love the ICE drinks. So refreshing. VERY bubbly though. If you're not a fan of a lot of bubbles this isn't for you. All of the flavors are great.
Lexi W.
Lexi W.
Louisville, KY
These low calorie options are a great substitute to Soda and are full of flavor. The fizz is a great afternoon pick me up.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Foodie Expert
I love sparkling ICE waters. I love pop, but do not like the calories that come with them. The peach flavor is one of my favorites. I like to put it in white wine, to give it like a peach wine spritzer taste. One of the originals and it is still around for a reason.
Jan L.
Jan L.
I love this drink, I went into one of our large warehouse distributers and of course they had samples of this flavor, I immediately got a case for home. It only has 10 calories and the flavor is refreshing, crisp and flavorful.
tiara R.
tiara R.
Concord, CA
Foodie Expert
I wasn't a true Dan but when its hot these will do the job now I always reach for one of these when its hot. My favorite is the strawberry love it
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
I really like Sparkling ICE Water flavors, this is my second favorite, my first being the Kevin Durant edition.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors