BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Debbie K.
Maiden, NC
Really refreshing taste and helps me stay away from the diet sodas. Has a good peach flavor.
Deana R.
Camillus, NY
These are so refreshing and I love it in a cocktail with some vodka, they are a great price and can often get them on sale, I love all the flavors have not found one I don't like yet
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I love the refreshing yet flavorful drink. I have been watching my calories so this works great. It is a very delicious. I was shocked and I was very satisfied and it's a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different to drink!!!
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY
My favorite of the flavors, but you can't go wrong with any of them. II buy them often to avoid drinking soda.
Amanda B.
Drakesboro, KY
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of the Sparkling Ice waters. They are a nice price and taste great. Its a great change up to plain bottle water.
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
These are so yummy and every flavor are good in their own individual way. don't shake it or when you open it will fizz over and out of the bottle
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I often purchase sparkling water and Sparkling Ice Peach Nactarine is one of my favorites. Inexpensive, but delicious. I will definitely purchase again.
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
The taste is very amazing plus they don't have that much sugar which is good for people to drink. I love the drink in general it leaves with well hydrated. The taste of it is so amazing i recommend for anyone to drink it just because it is so amazing.
Katelyn S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go-to "soda." The fizzy feel without all the sugar as your normal soda. The Peach Nectarine is my ALL TIME favorite flavor!
kristy h.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with everything peach and I drink water all day so when i saw this i knew i needed it! The flavor of this water is beyond amazing! It tastes like you're biting into a peach with carbonation haha. This is amazing and i will continue to purchase!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?