BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Briana M.
Love love love! So refreshing and tasted awesome. I also love how this drink has zero calories!
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
I love the taste of the peach nectarine flavor and the carbonation helps curb my soda cravings.
Sonya L.
Saint Louis, MO
Closest flavor to a peach in soda that I've had so far, and the low calories are really a plus!
Lillie E.
In love with it. One of the best ones. This is the one I always get and we never stop loving .
Elise R.
Newark, DE
Refreshing. Not too sweet, just the right amount of flavor. It's a great alternative to soda.
Debbie K.
Maiden, NC
Really refreshing taste and helps me stay away from the diet sodas. Has a good peach flavor.
Eddie G.
Lovely crisp taste. Best to have in the summer to cool off. Always a satisfying drink to have
Vanessa  W.
Round rock , TX
Super duper yummy and a great substitute for soda pop. great flavors and not overly bubbly
S hayla H.
Shubert, Nebraska
I loved the flavor of this but I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the rest of the flavors.
Sierra B.
I absolutely love this sparkling water!! I also absolutely love this flavor of this water!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors