BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Great to keep now that the weather is warming up, flavor is delicious, great alternative to soda.
Arrica B.
Disgusting! All you taste is a strong peachy nectarine flavor. The nectarine overpowered the peach which made is oh so disgusting. You'd think this water was a soda by how fizzy it is, if that makes sense. I'd rate it a 0 star if I could
Lauren C.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorites. The flavor is great and they always seem to be on sale somewhere, so you can always get a good deal. The only downside is that they tend to go flat pretty easily. I'd definitely recommend it for mixing though. If you really miss the bubbles that much, just add a splash of club soda or something into it.
Rachel F.
Deatsville, AL
This is such a refreshing drink after a hot day! Not too sweet but packed with flavor!
Chelsea T.
Portland, TN
I find the taste of the peach sparkling water to be very refreshing and desireable. I often drink this instead of a soft drink such as sprite or coke. The carbonation is not overpowering and the smell from the water is very peachy. The peach water is best when it has been chilled for a little while.
Jessica J.
Foodie Expert
I'm totally addicted!! The flavor is awesome! So glad they are sold at Costco!
Chavaleh J.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've been trying to limit my HFCS intake and these are an awesome alternative to regular sodas.
They are light and refreshing but without the bitterness some sparkling waters can have. The flavors are tart without being over-powering.
Great product
Pamela V.
I enjoy most of the Sparkling ICE flavors, this is my fave! Like many of the other reviews, I first tried it as an alternative to plain water or soda. It is now my go-to beverage.
Zac T.
Newark, CA
Easily the best flavor of the ICE drinks. I could honestly drink these all day every day until the day I die and I wouldn't get tired of them, they're also fairly inexpensive compared to others and has an antioxidant boost as a little plus.
Kesha T.
Tasty. Affordable prices. Always on sale. No aftet taste. Repeat customer. Mixes well. Better cold. Tastes great.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?