BY SPARKLING ICE #74 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Love it but it gets warm and flatted quickly but it has a delightful taste and I love the bubbles
Tiffany L.
trempealeau, WI
My favorite sparking water!! Taste so good!! My treat on a night out!! Plus the peach is amazing!
Curi L.
Silver Spring, MD
Great taste and flavor. I always buy this product from my school vending machine at a low price.
silvia m.
Albuquerque , NM
Great to keep now that the weather is warming up, flavor is delicious, great alternative to soda.
Jessica H.
Billings, MT
I love this flavor. Just the right amount of fizz and sweet, when you need a little pick me up.
Briana M.
Hilliard, OH
Love love love! So refreshing and tasted awesome. I also love how this drink has zero calories!
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
While this water tastes good, I was turned off by the amount of artificial sweeteners included.
Anita J.
Louisa, KY
I love the peach nectarine sparkling spring water it tastes wonderful and taste good and yummy
Lindsey H.
Rushville, IN
I tacky liked the taste of this sparkling water but was surprised at how much sugar was in it.
Sonya L.
Saint Louis, MO
Closest flavor to a peach in soda that I've had so far, and the low calories are really a plus!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors

back