BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
Foodie Expert
I love the flavor of Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine Spring Water, its so very refressthing
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my son's favorite. the peach is so good. I buy it pretty regularly for my family
Jen M.
I like this flavor more than the others. It's sweet but fresh. And refreshing not heavy.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor! It reminds me of having a tropical soda on a hoy summer day on a beach!
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor by far! Perfect for when you're craving carbonation but don't do soda.
Brittany S.
Albany, GA
This tastes like soda! Minus the calories! We love this! Other flavors are great too!!!
Tatyana P.
Savannah, GA
Very tasteful good sub for pop! Defenitly recommend this to drink with anything!!!!!!!!
Juliana D.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
SO AMAZING OMG I LOVE ITTTTTTT GO GET IT NOWWW. SKKALAPSLA I DARE YOU GIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
I love these! All time favorite sparkling water. Great for if you want something sweet
Cynthia B.
Foodie Expert
Love! Love! Love this water! They have so many different flavors for everyones liking.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?