BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
I quite love the flavor of the Sparkling ICE sparkling water, I have been drinking them on a off for the past year or so. I have only encountered a few odd flavors but nothing has been terrible. They are great for their price and have a ton of flavors so I never get sick of one flavor. My favorite is the Peach Nectarine. It is just so fruity and delicious.
Morgan C.
Foodie Expert
Stumbled across this because I was attempting to give up soda. Wish there was more of a fruit flavor rather than carbonation!
Amy G.
Syosset, NY
I love soda, and when I gave it up for a healthier lifestyle, it was hard but this drink made it so much easier. There is no guilt with zero calories, but tastes so good with all the fizz you can find in a soda. I find myself reaching for this whenever I'm feeling a drink other than water and it never disappoints.
L. T.
One of my favorite drinks that has a pleasing and enjoyable taste! It's great cold, but also at room temperature.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor! It must be a lot of other people's too since the grocery store seems to run out of it. Helps when I get sick of plain water but don't want any more soda
Nesh H.
Foodie Expert
This product is one of the few sparkling waters that doesn't leave an after taste. No calories. Good flavor. Typically $1 or 10 for $10. I suggest these if your trying to kick the pop
Stephanie U.
Williamsport, PA
This has a good flavor but often has a bad aftertaste. I think it is from the artificial sweetender. I often dilute it down a little bit with water and then it tastes fine.
Nicole B.
Port Jervis, NY
This is a great product. Fizzy and tasty. This and Dasani are our favorite brands. Both are inexpensive.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy the Sparkling ICE brand. They make a variety of good flavors which actually kinda makes it exciting. I honestly tried the Peach Nectarine a few days ago and had to place it in my top 5 favorites flavors although all of them are good (minus the cherry flavors). This flavor comes right after the Strawberry Lemonade. The reason I love this so much (minus the variety of flavors) is the fact that they are basically a filler for soda for me. I don't drink much soda but when I get the urge to go for a sprite I try to go for Sparkling ICE instead.
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
They are super yummy and better for you than regular soda!! They come in multiple flavored too!!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?