BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Brittany S.
Albany, GA
This tastes like soda! Minus the calories! We love this! Other flavors are great too!!!
Delani W.
The packaging is great. The juice in side is great. But it made my mouth dry. Other than that, the taste was great. All in all a great juice
Jamie H.
Colorado Springs, CO
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor. If you like peach, then this drink is for you. Very refreshing.
JEN R.
Bethel Park, PA
Foodie Expert
I really liked the flavor and refreshment. Pretty strong flavor, especially for a flavored sparkling water. However, I have had quite a few people I know try it and strongly dislike it, so definitely don't have it as the main drink for any parties!
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
While this water tastes good, I was turned off by the amount of artificial sweeteners included.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
I love the Peach! Its so refreshing and just the right flavor. Its much better than the powder drink mixes and the carbonation has a nice fizz. Cant wait to try some new flavors of the brand.
Jess B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the light flavor of nectarine in this drink as it is not overpowering. The light bubbles give this drink a refreshing twist.
Lindsey H.
Rushville, IN
Foodie Expert
I tacky liked the taste of this sparkling water but was surprised at how much sugar was in it.
Emily C.
Naples, FL
I get these drinks every week as a routine and drink with frequency. I love the taste so much and the fact that it has no calories!
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
Foodie Expert
Delicious best sparkling water I've had love the nectarine flavor! definitely recommend buying this product
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?