BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Jag K.
Yuba City, CA
It's fantastic!! I love it!! The taste is so good, definitely better then the other flavored I've tried
kristen s.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite flavor. i love that there are no artificial sweetener and that it has zero calories
Betty  C.
I love this stuff!! Not only is is calorie free, it also has 0mg of sodium! fixes my craving for soda.
Becky H.
Lansing, KS
Love these! The only reason it doesn't get 5 stars is because I love the cherry limeade one so much!
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
Yum yum yum! I love sparking ice! It's a nice crisp taste. Very refreshing and much better than soda.
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
I really like the carbonation and flavor with out all of the calories. This drink is very refreshing.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
This product was only ok for me. Too much bubbles, but my teens liked it a lot. The flavor was good.
Holly K.
My absolute favorite flavor from Sparkling ICE, Whenever i get a chance to get this I absolutely do.
Emma M.
New Orleans, LA
Love ice sooo much! The taste of peach isn't the best but still very refreshing and great with dinner
Amanda C.
Glasgow, KY
Love the sparkling ice peach nectarine water. Very refreshing. I definitely recommend picking some up
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors