BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Mandy K.
Middletown, CT
This is the best sparkling water. It's fizzy and the taste is great. This is the only water I buy.
Kassie K.
Odessa, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff super refreshing and I don't have to worry about calories. Best of both worlds.
Aniyah L.
Laveen, AZ
Love it but it gets warm and flatted quickly but it has a delightful taste and I love the bubbles
Dawn D.
Bellevue , WA
They are super yummy and better for you than regular soda!! They come in multiple flavored too!!
Tiffany L.
Trempealeau, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite sparking water!! Taste so good!! My treat on a night out!! Plus the peach is amazing!
Curi L.
Silver Spring, MD
Great taste and flavor. I always buy this product from my school vending machine at a low price.
silvia m.
Albuquerque, NM
Foodie Expert
Great to keep now that the weather is warming up, flavor is delicious, great alternative to soda.
Mariah H.
Lexington, KY
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of the peach nectarine flavor and the carbonation helps curb my soda cravings.
Jessie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
While this water tastes good, I was turned off by the amount of artificial sweeteners included.
Dina P.
Nice for a mostly guilt-free hit of sweetness. I like how many different flavors are available
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?