BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chavaleh J.
Chavaleh J.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've been trying to limit my HFCS intake and these are an awesome alternative to regular sodas.
They are light and refreshing but without the bitterness some sparkling waters can have. The flavors are tart without being over-powering.
Great product
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Foodie Expert
I really like you. And I like how the recordable. I know if I see one in the store I can pick it up and enjoy it and not feel like I'm spending too much money. I've only tried this favor once and I liked it but I definitely want to try it again.
Zac T.
Zac T.
Seattle, WA
Easily the best flavor of the ICE drinks. I could honestly drink these all day every day until the day I die and I wouldn't get tired of them, they're also fairly inexpensive compared to others and has an antioxidant boost as a little plus.
Madalyn J.
Madalyn J.
Clairton, PA
Love this beverage. Great low calorie alternative to sodas or sugary sports drinks. Like soda, you still get a sweet flavor and a refreshing fizzy sensation. Comes in plastic bottles or cans. Help stave off hunger pains and boredom eating.
Destinie G.
Destinie G.
Waco, TX
Peach anything gets me. At first I was reluctant to try this because I didn't know what a nectarine tasted like (don't judge me lol), but whatever it is, it's pretty good. Now this is definitely my favorite of the Sparkling ICE flavors.
Kim D.
Kim D.
Athens, GA
Some of the Sparkling ICE flavors have a strong artificial ingredient-like taste to them that I just don't like. It seems they must use just the right combination of flavors to avoid that, and peach and nectarine are wonderfully tasty.
Myranda E.
Myranda E.
Foodie Expert
I love this flavor! Such a great healthy drink option when I'm craving something other than regular water. This flavor is one of my favorites overall. The mix is great, refreshing, and I love that there are no calories, sugar, etc.
Leleinia L.
Leleinia L.
Brawley, CA
Love sparkling water. This brand is very good a lot but more pricey then other. This flavor is refreshing. With zero calories can't find room for improvement. Isn't bland and nice bold flavor. This is always on my grocery list.
Jena S.
Jena S.
georgetown , KY
Foodie Expert
I never go a day without on my my sparkling ice drinks, they are by far my favorite beverage. you can choose from so many flavors and most all of them are wonderful. zero calories per bottles. great price! highly recommended.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
Foodie Expert
Honestly not great. These are incredibly cheap, but they should be. They taste incredibly fake and processed. I don't like the flavor at all. I've purchased a couple of different flavors and have. Wen disappointed each time.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors