BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Catherine B.
I was on the hunt for a new flavored sparkling water and I'm so glad I found this one. These drinks are so refreshing and really light as well. They are a lot better for you than soda but they still have the nice bubbly that you'd crave from a soda. I always stock up on these because they are so affordable and its all I drink besides water. Please try these!!! I highly recommend these to everyone!!
Lauren C.
This is one of my absolute favorites. The flavor is great and they always seem to be on sale somewhere, so you can always get a good deal. The only downside is that they tend to go flat pretty easily. I'd definitely recommend it for mixing though. If you really miss the bubbles that much, just add a splash of club soda or something into it.
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
Great if you're a soda lover like myself who is trying not to drink soda! They are zero calories and its not hard to drink the whole cute little bottle! The peach nectarine is one of my favorite flavors but they are all good. They don't have that gross seltzer water taste that some sparkling drinks have. 100% recommend to anyone who loves soda but is trying to watch the sugar or calories!
Marissa F.
E Providence, RI
This drink i recommend to everyone and anyone. It is absolutely amazing and taste so good. They come in so many different kinds and i love them all. You can find them for a really reasonable price and i think they are a better fit than soda. I would replace your soda intake with these bad boys because they are low to none in sodium n sugar. Carbs and calories. I love these drinks so much!
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
I love the taste combination of this drink! It is the perfect amount of fizz and is incredibly refreshing. I like the style of the tall bottle, it is the perfect amount of beverage. I prefer it to other sparking beverages I have tried. I would recommend it to others and I can't wait to taste more flavors!
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
I love sparkling ice! It has the perfect amount of fizz to juice. The flavor was very authentic. It tasted like a ripe peach! It did not taste fake or artificial in the slightest. Even when it is left out for a little bit after opening, it does not become "flat" like your typical soda. I will definitely repurchase!
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
So, I recently discovered these at Sams Club, when I bought a huge pack for really cheap. I don't normally drink soda, mostly water and flavored water, but these are awesome. For anyone who has soda cravings but are dieting, these would be great. They are zero calories, super tasty, and very cheap.
Shar T.
las Vegas, NV
With 8 children, we have to think of creative ways to do water. LOL. This works! ICE comes in so many different flavors that we don't really have to supplement with another brand. In fact, Costco sells a case with a variety of flavors, so there's always a tasty treat for everyone. I recommend.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I've been trying to lead a healthier lifestyle but soda has been a part of my routine for so long I couldn't just go to straight water all the time. So my mom told me to give these a try and I'm glad I did! They're super flavorful and I still get the carbonation like I'm drinking soda. This flavor is my favorite so far absolutely delicious!!
Stephanie M.
If you are trying to cut back or stop drinking soda, this is a good ease out option. It still gives you the fizzy feeling (that I crave), it's sweet (some times too sweet), and tastes like peaches. Most of the time I cut it with a bottle of water so I have 32 oz and it's not as jarringly sweet to me. There are really no bad flavors and if you can go to Sams Club or Costco, they are.prettt cost efficient too.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors