BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Lauren C.
Foodie Expert
This is one of my absolute favorites. The flavor is great and they always seem to be on sale somewhere, so you can always get a good deal. The only downside is that they tend to go flat pretty easily. I'd definitely recommend it for mixing though. If you really miss the bubbles that much, just add a splash of club soda or something into it.
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
Great if you're a soda lover like myself who is trying not to drink soda! They are zero calories and its not hard to drink the whole cute little bottle! The peach nectarine is one of my favorite flavors but they are all good. They don't have that gross seltzer water taste that some sparkling drinks have. 100% recommend to anyone who loves soda but is trying to watch the sugar or calories!
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
I love the taste combination of this drink! It is the perfect amount of fizz and is incredibly refreshing. I like the style of the tall bottle, it is the perfect amount of beverage. I prefer it to other sparking beverages I have tried. I would recommend it to others and I can't wait to taste more flavors!
Kaitlin N.
Oklahoma City, OK
So, I recently discovered these at Sams Club, when I bought a huge pack for really cheap. I don't normally drink soda, mostly water and flavored water, but these are awesome. For anyone who has soda cravings but are dieting, these would be great. They are zero calories, super tasty, and very cheap.
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
Foodie Expert
I love sparkling ice! It has the perfect amount of fizz to juice. The flavor was very authentic. It tasted like a ripe peach! It did not taste fake or artificial in the slightest. Even when it is left out for a little bit after opening, it does not become "flat" like your typical soda. I will definitely repurchase!
Shar T.
las Vegas, NV
Foodie Expert
With 8 children, we have to think of creative ways to do water. LOL. This works! ICE comes in so many different flavors that we don't really have to supplement with another brand. In fact, Costco sells a case with a variety of flavors, so there's always a tasty treat for everyone. I recommend.
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
Foodie Expert
I've been trying to lead a healthier lifestyle but soda has been a part of my routine for so long I couldn't just go to straight water all the time. So my mom told me to give these a try and I'm glad I did! They're super flavorful and I still get the carbonation like I'm drinking soda. This flavor is my favorite so far absolutely delicious!!
Izabella S.
I love peach flavor and this drink really does it for me! It is a nice packaged bottle with just the right amount of fizz and not a lot of calories. The peach nectarine is my favorite but it comes in a lot of different flavors. The price is great and you can get it pretty much anywhere
Katrina M.
This is one of my favorite flavors besides the watermelon one. I learned from an old customer that it's a good idea to make ice cubes with these! She would make ice cubes with these so that when she would pour it on a glass to drink, it would stay cold from the ice but if they melted her drink wouldn't get water down like it would with regular water ice cubes, instead you just have more of the drink!
I love to mix this flavor with the watermelon.
Kristin  Y.
Richmond , IN
My Summer must have is Sparkling Ice Water.
It's so important to stay hydrated. Why not do it with great tasting water.

There's are zero calories, sugar, sodium or fat! Plus it gives you a lil boost of vitamins.

Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?