BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Makayla J.
This is my new favorite drink!! It tricks my tastebuds into thinking I am drinking a soda. I tell everyone to try it! Sparkling ICE Waters - Peach Nectarine
Eryn
I LOVE this flavour! Refreshing & tasty. Prefer it chilled. Exceed my expeditions by far for the cost. $1 this past week at my Walmart! Bottle is nice size and easy to hold.
Christina R.
Blaine, MN
I love this flavor from the ICE Sparkling Waters. The peach is super good and doesn't taste artificial at all! You can get them for like a dollar a bottle which I think is pretty good and the 12 pack options is great since I drink 2 or 3 I day usually. I would definitely buy them again (I have many times) and would suggest anyone looking for a taste-y, healthier options to try this out!
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
I quite love the flavor of the Sparkling ICE sparkling water, I have been drinking them on a off for the past year or so. I have only encountered a few odd flavors but nothing has been terrible. They are great for their price and have a ton of flavors so I never get sick of one flavor. My favorite is the Peach Nectarine. It is just so fruity and delicious.
Lauren C.
This is one of my absolute favorites. The flavor is great and they always seem to be on sale somewhere, so you can always get a good deal. The only downside is that they tend to go flat pretty easily. I'd definitely recommend it for mixing though. If you really miss the bubbles that much, just add a splash of club soda or something into it.
Catherine B.
I was on the hunt for a new flavored sparkling water and I'm so glad I found this one. These drinks are so refreshing and really light as well. They are a lot better for you than soda but they still have the nice bubbly that you'd crave from a soda. I always stock up on these because they are so affordable and its all I drink besides water. Please try these!!! I highly recommend these to everyone!!
Marissa F.
E Providence, RI
This drink i recommend to everyone and anyone. It is absolutely amazing and taste so good. They come in so many different kinds and i love them all. You can find them for a really reasonable price and i think they are a better fit than soda. I would replace your soda intake with these bad boys because they are low to none in sodium n sugar. Carbs and calories. I love these drinks so much!
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
Great if you're a soda lover like myself who is trying not to drink soda! They are zero calories and its not hard to drink the whole cute little bottle! The peach nectarine is one of my favorite flavors but they are all good. They don't have that gross seltzer water taste that some sparkling drinks have. 100% recommend to anyone who loves soda but is trying to watch the sugar or calories!
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
I love the taste combination of this drink! It is the perfect amount of fizz and is incredibly refreshing. I like the style of the tall bottle, it is the perfect amount of beverage. I prefer it to other sparking beverages I have tried. I would recommend it to others and I can't wait to taste more flavors!
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
I love sparkling ice! It has the perfect amount of fizz to juice. The flavor was very authentic. It tasted like a ripe peach! It did not taste fake or artificial in the slightest. Even when it is left out for a little bit after opening, it does not become "flat" like your typical soda. I will definitely repurchase!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors