BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Great water & flavor. On a hot summer day it's very refreshing drink for hanging out at the lake or beach
Brianna K.
Big Rapids, MI
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy this drink! It has the perfect touch of a light carbonation and it hits the spot! So yummy
Mary Kate T.
Ice Is my favorite flavored water. It's so good, and not too unhealthy for you. I like it instead of pop.
Hannah M.
Climax, NC
Sooo good! Love the fizz, and this is my favorite flavor! Perfect for summer, but also any time of year.
Whitney U.
My favorite flavor of sparkling ice! I love to get the variety pack from SAMs club. A pretty good value!
Casey K.
Conroe, TX
I love this sparkling ice. It helps with soda cravings and the peach flavor is one of the bests I've had.
Nicole B.
Port Jervis, NY
This is a great product. Fizzy and tasty. This and Dasani are our favorite brands. Both are inexpensive.
Melissa M.
This is by far the best flavor of Sparkling ICE. I doesn't taste like it is a zero calorie drink at all!
Cesia V.
Woodbridge, VA
I so love this drink is so good it comes in many flavors and the best part is that it has zero calories!!
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is our party drink! For teaparties with our son. He loves the color orange and we love the taste.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?