BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda C.
Glasgow, KY
Love the sparkling ice peach nectarine water. Very refreshing. I definitely recommend picking some up
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite drink!!! I love them, peach is my favorite flavor. I don't drink soda so I enjoy the carbonation in this!
Hannah W.
Noblesville, IN
Foodie Expert
SO GOOD! Love the Sparkling Ice waters! They are very refreshing and taste so so good!
Catherine B.
I was on the hunt for a new flavored sparkling water and I'm so glad I found this one. These drinks are so refreshing and really light as well. They are a lot better for you than soda but they still have the nice bubbly that you'd crave from a soda. I always stock up on these because they are so affordable and its all I drink besides water. Please try these!!! I highly recommend these to everyone!!
Lillie E.
In love with it. One of the best ones. This is the one I always get and we never stop loving .
Heidi R.
My favorite flavor!! I drink this honestly like its soda because of how carbonated it is. Absolutely love it. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor! It reminds me of having a tropical soda on a hoy summer day on a beach!
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Foodie Expert
This is probably like the best flavor you could possibly get. I've never really been a big fan of drinking water, so I'm glad to say I've found a healthy drink
Stephanie D.
Belton, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm a heavy soda drinker, but this provides a welcome break from Diet Coke. The carbonation makes me feel like I'm still getting a treat, and the flavors are refreshing and not overly sweet. Love, love, love.
Brittany S.
Albany, GA
This tastes like soda! Minus the calories! We love this! Other flavors are great too!!!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?