BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Pawcatuck, CT
Foodie Expert
Tastes very good but there is a weird after taste with the product. It takes getting used to but I love it
Charmaine T.
Charmaine T.
Anniston, AL
Love the taste and the many choices of flavors. No sugar or calories and caffeine free. I enjoy most of the flavors.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Conroe, TX
I love this sparkling ice. It helps with soda cravings and the peach flavor is one of the bests I've had.
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Burlington, WI
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! It's very carbonated, which I love, but others may not enjoy as much
Shasta S.
Shasta S.
I love this drink! It is so fizzy and delicious! I have tried the other flavors, but this one is by far my favorite!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
This is by far the best flavor of Sparkling ICE. I doesn't taste like it is a zero calorie drink at all!
Jessica Z.
Jessica Z.
Oswego, IL
This is such a great flavor!!!!! It is light and refreshing. I have been trying to give up soda. This is so much better!!!!
Alysa M.
Alysa M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Foodie Expert
I love these! 0 calories. They are cheap in price and good tasting!!! I purchase these all the time.... Usually at SAMs club.

Lillie E.
Lillie E.
In love with it. One of the best ones. This is the one I always get and we never stop loving .
Chelsey G.
Chelsey G.
This is an ok sparkling water. I think other brands have better flavore. This one is a little strong for my taste.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors