BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Foodie Expert
Okay I really hate this flavor. Its way too artificial for me to really enjoy, and I am someone who loves soda
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
This sparkling water is absolutely delicious! It has such a great taste you can't believe it has zero calories!
April K.
Pittsburg, TX
I love peaches and i love this drink! it is so refreshing and doesn't make me feel bloated after drinking it
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Foodie Expert
Best flavor ever!!! i can't get enough of it, we don't drink soda, but it tastes as an orange soda, awesome!
Kylie G.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
This stuff rocks my socks! Great alternative to pop, if you love a little fizz to your drinks! Great flavor!
courtney d.
Berea, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these there a good alternative for other drinks I can't help but pick one up when I'm at giant eagle
kathryn k.
Green Bay, WI
This such a refreshing drink. For a healthy old fashion my husband uses the grapefruit flavor it is so good.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all the flavors of ICE. They are all so refreshing and tasty. Great on a warm day, or really anytime!
Jessica L.
Pawcatuck, CT
Foodie Expert
Tastes very good but there is a weird after taste with the product. It takes getting used to but I love it
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
Foodie Expert
Delicious best sparkling water I've had love the nectarine flavor! definitely recommend buying this product
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?