BY SPARKLING ICE #88 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
I really like Sparkling ICE Water flavors, this is my second favorite, my first being the Kevin Durant edition.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
I love this drink. It is very refreshing. I wish it was a bit of a better value. It is a little bit expensive.
erin m.
The taste of this is so good it taste just like a peach with sparkling water mixed with it good and refreshing.
Rose S.
bronx, NY
Okay I really hate this flavor. Its way too artificial for me to really enjoy, and I am someone who loves soda
Tiffany s.
This water is ok but to me it just has an over powering caffeinated taste...the flavor itself is great though!
Kylie G.
Greenwood, IN
This stuff rocks my socks! Great alternative to pop, if you love a little fizz to your drinks! Great flavor!
kathryn k.
Green Bay, WI
This such a refreshing drink. For a healthy old fashion my husband uses the grapefruit flavor it is so good.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all the flavors of ICE. They are all so refreshing and tasty. Great on a warm day, or really anytime!
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Best flavor ever!!! i can't get enough of it, we don't drink soda, but it tastes as an orange soda, awesome!
April K.
Pittsburg, TX
I love peaches and i love this drink! it is so refreshing and doesn't make me feel bloated after drinking it
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors