BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Barbara S.
Barbara S.
Prt Washingtn, NY
So refreshing. This is my favorite flavor of all the ones available. I pick these up whenever I can
Tami W.
Tami W.
Marysville, Wa
Definitely my favorite. When I buy this it goes fast. My family loves it. It's crisp and flavorful.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. It is very refreshing. I wish it was a bit of a better value. It is a little bit expensive.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Aspartame. It is a terrible tasting additive! I think I'd like the product if they used something else as a sweetener.
lacey m.
lacey m.
caldwell, ID
Delicious best sparkling water I've had love the nectarine flavor! definitely recommend buying this product
Kassie K.
Kassie K.
Odessa, MO
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff super refreshing and I don't have to worry about calories. Best of both worlds.
REBECCA F.
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Best flavor ever!!! i can't get enough of it, we don't drink soda, but it tastes as an orange soda, awesome!
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Trempealeau, WI
Foodie Expert
My favorite sparking water!! Taste so good!! My treat on a night out!! Plus the peach is amazing!
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Foodie Expert
Love this flavor! It reminds me of having a tropical soda on a hoy summer day on a beach!
Genell B.
Genell B.
Valley, AL
This water is amazing!! It does not even taste like water :) If you like peaches, this drink is definitely for you!!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors