BY SPARKLING ICE #53 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Aspartame. It is a terrible tasting additive! I think I'd like the product if they used something else as a sweetener.
Erin C.
Avalon , PA
By far my favorite flavor out of all of them. Leaves you refreshed and satisfied without all of the sugar and calories
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love how refreshing this flavor is. I love that the peach is not too overpowering and the bottle is the perfect size.
Janelle M.
Ames, IA
I was very surprised with the flavor of this water when I first tried it! It is very flavored, yet light and refreshing
Baylee F.
Lansing, MI
Great alternative when wanting carbonation! Super adorable and great flavors! Great value for what you’re getting too!
Abby G.
New Stanton, PA
I love the the Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine flavor! It's a wonderful flavor combination and is incredibly refreshing!
sarah c.
Washington, DC
Refreshing and good, tastes a little artificial, but I like this best compared to all the other Sparkling ICE flavors.
jennifer m.
Homestead, PA
My children love the ICE sparkling water. They think they are drinking soda! I love that it's not packed with sugar.
Shasta S.
I love this drink! It is so fizzy and delicious! I have tried the other flavors, but this one is by far my favorite!
Charmaine T.
Anniston, AL
Love the taste and the many choices of flavors. No sugar or calories and caffeine free. I enjoy most of the flavors.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors