BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite out of all the flavors. We go through cases of this product. I usually drink this one. although I am a fan of almost every flavor!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Foodie Expert
This drink is my ride or die when I'm bored with water. Much better than other soft drinks when used in a dietary program.
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite drink I probably buy this multiple times a week, and it's only a dollar great deal!
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Willowbrook, IL
This is my favorite flavor of all available. I when I need a little carbonation fix this is the first drink I reach for.!
Eris G.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Taste great and really refreshing, definitely would recommend, been using it phone months .
Holly K.
Holly K.
My absolute favorite flavor from Sparkling ICE, Whenever i get a chance to get this I absolutely do.
Keiolanny P.
Keiolanny P.
Fayetteville, NC
My school sells these in our cafeteria! I always go for these over milk or lemonade because they're light and refreshing
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
This sparkling water is absolutely delicious! It has such a great taste you can't believe it has zero calories!
Jag K.
Jag K.
Yuba City, CA
It's fantastic!! I love it!! The taste is so good, definitely better then the other flavored I've tried
Katee M.
Katee M.
Foodie Expert
Really refreshing and tasty! A definite recommendations! Plus side it isn't expensive. It's actually fairly cheap!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors