BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Leslie K.
Willowbrook, IL
This is my favorite flavor of all available. I when I need a little carbonation fix this is the first drink I reach for.!
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I love sparkling water, and this brand is one of my favorites. It comes in different flavors and they are all delicious and refreshing but the he nectarine one is my favorite. It is so tasty and bubbly. You can find them in most stores.
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine drink is a favorite choice of mine -- especially during the spring and summer. It's affordable enough to buy individually or in a package. The flavor profile is very unique compared to other alternatives!
Vanity H.
My school sells these and when I tell you this is my favorite flavor it really is! Every time I walk up they already know what I'm getting!
Katie W.
Hudson, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor! Tastes so light and refreshing! Very healthy too! I recommend !
Tatyana P.
Savannah, GA
Very tasteful good sub for pop! Defenitly recommend this to drink with anything!!!!!!!!
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Foodie Expert
I love anything peach and this drink is tasty and refreshing. I really enjoy it over ice.
Gladys R.
4311 E 52nd St Maywood can 90270
A little to sweet for my taste the taste becomes sweeter if you leave the cap off I did not really like it
Halee G.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor I've had of this product. It really satisfies the need for something sweet and bubbly when soda isn't an option. 0 calorie with no aspartame is what sold me on this product and I'll buy it forever any flavor as long as they keep aspartame out!
kristen s.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite flavor. i love that there are no artificial sweetener and that it has zero calories
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?