BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Dina P.
Dina P.
Nice for a mostly guilt-free hit of sweetness. I like how many different flavors are available
Elise R.
Elise R.
Newark, DE
Foodie Expert
Refreshing. Not too sweet, just the right amount of flavor. It's a great alternative to soda.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Las vegas, Nv
I absolutely loved this flavor !! It tastes amazing and if you like peaches you'd definitely like this
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Haslett, MI
This product is really good especially if you've been dieting and it tastes better than crystal light.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Love the taste of this water! The peach nectarine is by far my favorite flavor so far. Can't wait to try the rest of them.
Hollie P.
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
I don't really like this product. It tastes fake and leaves an odd after taste in my mouth. It wouldn't be my first pick for a sparkling drink.
Eris G.
Eris G.
Lawrence, MA
Taste great and really refreshing, definitely would recommend, been using it phone months .
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
My favorite out of all the flavors. We go through cases of this product. I usually drink this one. although I am a fan of almost every flavor!
Leslie K.
Leslie K.
Willowbrook, IL
This is my favorite flavor of all available. I when I need a little carbonation fix this is the first drink I reach for.!
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
Maple valley, WA
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite drink I probably buy this multiple times a week, and it's only a dollar great deal!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors