BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Leslie K.
Willowbrook, IL
This is my favorite flavor of all available. I when I need a little carbonation fix this is the first drink I reach for.!
Keiolanny P.
Fayetteville, NC
My school sells these in our cafeteria! I always go for these over milk or lemonade because they're light and refreshing
sarah c.
Washington, DC
Refreshing and good, tastes a little artificial, but I like this best compared to all the other Sparkling ICE flavors.
Erin C.
Avalon, PA
By far my favorite flavor out of all of them. Leaves you refreshed and satisfied without all of the sugar and calories
Baylee F.
Great alternative when wanting carbonation! Super adorable and great flavors! Great value for what you’re getting too!
April M.
Minnetonka, MN
I love how refreshing this flavor is. I love that the peach is not too overpowering and the bottle is the perfect size.
Janelle M.
Ames, IA
I was very surprised with the flavor of this water when I first tried it! It is very flavored, yet light and refreshing
Hallie R.
Silver City, NM
So tasty ! Great flavor, not too sweet or tart. Great if you want soda but not the artificial taste or extra calories.
Grace S.
Grove City, OH
Aspartame. It is a terrible tasting additive! I think I'd like the product if they used something else as a sweetener.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
So ymmu! I love to drink it when it is really cold. That is when it is best. This flavor is so good as well as others.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors