BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Oh these are soooooooo amazingly amazing! I usually buy them by the case and drink them on the go. So good and I don't feel guilty for chugging them down
Katy F.
El Cajon, CA
Foodie Expert
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of Sparkling Ice drinks! The flavor is a little heavier than others, but it's delicious! No calories in these drinks and when you read the ingredient list, there is no aspartame! I love drinking Sparkling Ice for a bubbly alternative to sodas, plus the pricing is unbeatable!!
Samantha S.
I love this flavored water, sometimes I need carbonation but don't want a soda so this is one thing I grab- full of flavor and perfect amount
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Peach Nectarine is my absolute favorite flavor! I love these sparkling waters so much, and coming from a person who normally does not like sparkling water, I am truly shocked at how much I love them.
Jessica B.
Foodie Expert
I love these! All time favorite sparkling water. Great for if you want something sweet
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
These ICE waters are the best thing ever, especially when its really hot outside. It definitely satisfies your thirst and it tastes AMAZING. I like a lot of the flavors but this one seems to be one of my favorites. ITs a great alternative to unhealthy soda but it still gives you that "kick ".
Janet K.
I love almost every flavor of Sparkling ICE that I've tried, but this is one of my top favorites. Quite sweet, but very low calorie. I like the fizz. The only thing I wish is that it cost less!!
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Foodie Expert
I really like the carbonation and flavor with out all of the calories. This drink is very refreshing.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This is so good. I try not to drink pop or carbonated beverages often, but when I do I get these. They are better for you than traditional soda but still taste great.
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Foodie Expert
OMGEE THIS ND THW WATERMELON ONE ARE MY FAVS!! I FELL IN LOVE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED THESE I LOVE THAT IT DOESNT HAD ADDED SUGAR AND NO CALORIES AND HAS VITAMINS HOWEVER THE DOWN SIDE IS IDK IF THE BOTTLES ARE BPA FREE
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?