BY SPARKLING ICE #88 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I Love this water specifically because it is "CARB FREE" !! Works well with any diet and doesn't leave a nasty after taste.
Lexi W.
Louisville, KY
These low calorie options are a great substitute to Soda and are full of flavor. The fizz is a great afternoon pick me up.
Amanda H.
Love the taste of this water! The peach nectarine is by far my favorite flavor so far. Can't wait to try the rest of them.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
Love this stuff! Absolutely delicious and decently healthy. Great option for a soda craving without drinking actual soda.
Sarah M.
This is my absolute favorite drink! It's better than drinking fruit juice or soda and this flavor is really really good!!
Amber M.
Saltville , va
I love Sparkling Ice! Peach Nectarine is very good, but it's also sour! It makes my lips pucker. Very refreshing though!
Cassey L.
Portland, TN
I love almost all of the Sparkling Ice Flavors. I like that I am drinking water and feel like I am having a soda. Win Win
La'Keshia L.
South Lebanon, OH
This is the only flavor that I enjoy. They are such a great alternative to those sugar packed sodas and have 0 calories!
Brigitte R.
Oxford, MS
This is our favorite flavor. Refreshing with a wonderful peach flavor. It tastes like a peach soda without all the sugar.
Teresa P.
Chelsea, Mi
Super refreshing drink. I am trying to drink less pop and these give me that carbonation I crave in a much healthier way!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors