BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Esther R.
Oak Park, MI
Foodie Expert
I love anything peach and this drink is tasty and refreshing. I really enjoy it over ice.
Gladys R.
4311 E 52nd St Maywood can 90270
A little to sweet for my taste the taste becomes sweeter if you leave the cap off I did not really like it
Halee G.
Lima, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the best flavor I've had of this product. It really satisfies the need for something sweet and bubbly when soda isn't an option. 0 calorie with no aspartame is what sold me on this product and I'll buy it forever any flavor as long as they keep aspartame out!
kristen s.
Seattle, WA
This is my favorite flavor. i love that there are no artificial sweetener and that it has zero calories
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor of the Sparkling ICE waters. I love that it's refreshing and peachy while being relatively inexpensive so I can easily stock up!
Absolutely delicious. I am not a peach person but the first time I tried this I fell in love. I buy this every time I go to the store. Can't resist this.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
So ymmu! I love to drink it when it is really cold. That is when it is best. This flavor is so good as well as others.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT
Foodie Expert
So sweet, and mixes well with alcohol to make nice cold summer cocktails. The bubbles are smooth and the taste is so sweet
Sarah M.
This is my absolute favorite drink! It's better than drinking fruit juice or soda and this flavor is really really good!!
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Foodie Expert
Pretty good, you can always find this with a great deal in your local store. A great variety as well
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?