BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Cierra G.
Cierra G.
Beaverton, OR
These are super refreshing and great to have in the fridge during summer, plus they don't have sugar so they are healthier than soda.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is our party drink! For teaparties with our son. He loves the color orange and we love the taste.
Nichole P.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I Love this water specifically because it is "CARB FREE" !! Works well with any diet and doesn't leave a nasty after taste.
Emily C.
Emily C.
Naples, FL
I get these drinks every week as a routine and drink with frequency. I love the taste so much and the fact that it has no calories!
Tiffany s.
Tiffany s.
Foodie Expert
This water is ok but to me it just has an over powering caffeinated taste...the flavor itself is great though!
Janelle M.
Janelle M.
Ames, IA
I was very surprised with the flavor of this water when I first tried it! It is very flavored, yet light and refreshing
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Wendell, NC
Foodie Expert
Pretty good, you can always find this with a great deal in your local store. A great variety as well
Christie T.
Christie T.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of sparkling ice! Great taste! My kids also love to drink this which is way better then soda
Kylie G.
Kylie G.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
This stuff rocks my socks! Great alternative to pop, if you love a little fizz to your drinks! Great flavor!
Abigail B.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
Foodie Expert
This Sparking ICE is full of flavor. I really like this one. You can really taste the nectarine and then there is a hint of peach
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors