BY SPARKLING ICE #55 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Horlando L.
They are supposed to be zero-calories but still a carbonated soft drink. Not exactly the best alternative to soda, but I like them.
Aj S.
One of my favorite sparkling ice flavors. I love all the flavors of the brand sparkling ice in general. Very tasty and affordable!
Jess B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the light flavor of nectarine in this drink as it is not overpowering. The light bubbles give this drink a refreshing twist.
Christie T.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of sparkling ice! Great taste! My kids also love to drink this which is way better then soda
Stephanie C.
I would have to say I like the flavor of this one the best out of all of them, but that may be because I love the taste of peach.
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite beverages to stock up on. They offer some taste for when I'm bored and sitting in class, kind of waking me up.
Carolina G.
This has a nice refreshing taste, specially when chilled. The only bad thing is the after taste of this which is a little bitter.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
This Sparking ICE is full of flavor. I really like this one. You can really taste the nectarine and then there is a hint of peach
kaley p.
This is my absolute favorite drink! I love the fresh taste and the tingle! It is so refreshing and it is good for you as well!
Jayne W.
Pella , IA
This stuff is the actual greatest. I cut out soda and switched to sparkling water, and with this stuff around, it's easy to do.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors