BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Stephanie C.
I would have to say I like the flavor of this one the best out of all of them, but that may be because I love the taste of peach.
Carolina G.
This has a nice refreshing taste, specially when chilled. The only bad thing is the after taste of this which is a little bitter.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
My absolute favorite flavor of ICE. Tastes like a juicy peach. I love substituting these over dr pepper and stuff. Love these!
kaley p.
This is my absolute favorite drink! I love the fresh taste and the tingle! It is so refreshing and it is good for you as well!
Lindsay K.
Marcellus , NY
My favorite flavor- so good and refreshing! I drink this on a daily basis. Awesome in the summertime, and also good as a mixer.
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
This stuff is the actual greatest. I cut out soda and switched to sparkling water, and with this stuff around, it's easy to do.
Brenny H.
Twinsburg , OH
My absolute favorite drink!!! I love them, peach is my favorite flavor. I don't drink soda so I enjoy the carbonation in this!
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
This is my favorite flavor of sparkling ice!! It's nice and refreshing and is not too sweet but tart at the same time. love it!
Hannah E.
Brooklet, GA
This is my favorite flavor of the sparkling ICE water! It's light and refreshing, as well as not having an overpowering flavor.
Joni J.
My new favorite flavor!! These are delicious and provide just the right amount of fizz to make me think I am drinking a soda!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors