BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carolina G.
Carolina G.
Foodie Expert
This has a nice refreshing taste, specially when chilled. The only bad thing is the after taste of this which is a little bitter.
Tracy L.
Tracy L.
Coupeville, WA
Foodie Expert
These are the most refreshing drink. They come in a ton of flavors. And they have absolutely no calories! Why wouldn't you love it
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I tried this about 3 days ago at Sams Club as a sample. i ended up purchasing a whole case of them. I'm interested in buying other flavors.
Gina T.
Gina T.
Milwaukee, WI
I love all the flavors of ICE. They are all so refreshing and tasty. Great on a warm day, or really anytime!
Mary Beth L.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
This is my favorite flavor of sparkling ice!! It's nice and refreshing and is not too sweet but tart at the same time. love it!
Kasie C.
Kasie C.
Anna, IL
This is my absolute favorite! I love most Ices but this one is the absolute best- black raspberry is s close second
Kendra W.
Kendra W.
Quincy, IL
TASTES VERY GOOD AND REFRESHING. GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LIKE PEACH FLAVORED THINGS AND PEOPLE LOOKING FOR CARBONATION.
Tina  S.
Tina S.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Ok not a big fan of aftertaste from sweetener. My kids love it though. I'll go for something without the artificial sweetener.
Jesse C.
Jesse C.
Junction City, OR
Love the flavor, love the carbonation and love that it is good for me. The carbonation gives it an extra kick thats really satisfying
Kelli P.
Kelli P.
Springfield, LA
Very tasty. Not to sweet and perfect amount of fizz to make it like a soft drink. I also like the cost.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors