BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Serita J.
Serita J.
Hilliard, OH
So so yummy!! I always buy the bulk package from Sam's Club, it's even cheaper than buying them individually at Walmart, etc.
Aiyana B.
Aiyana B.
Moorestown, NJ
This stuff is so good i jus t lived flavered beverages in gernerall so i mean I'm kind of biased but i love it Sparkling anything is always great
Brandi G.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake , Virginia
Don't walk, run to buy this if you have never brought it before, you will not be sorry! The flavor is incredible!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
This is my absolute favorite drink! It's better than drinking fruit juice or soda and this flavor is really really good!!
Kim W.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! Absolutely delicious and decently healthy. Great option for a soda craving without drinking actual soda.
sylvia b.
sylvia b.
This is my new addiction.Trying to give up soda has been hard but this has made it just a little easier.Not too sweet and not too tart.very refreshing.
Kee U.
Kee U.
Hammond, LA
This was one of the best products I've ever tried. It really quench my thirst and left me feeling satisfied. I would buy this product again.
Michaela H.
Michaela H.
Pikeville, KY
My favorite of the flavors, but you can't go wrong with any of them. II buy them often to avoid drinking soda.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Kent, OH
One of my favorite beverages to stock up on. They offer some taste for when I'm bored and sitting in class, kind of waking me up.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I tried this about 3 days ago at Sams Club as a sample. i ended up purchasing a whole case of them. I'm interested in buying other flavors.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors