BY SPARKLING ICE #62 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Amanda A.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummmmm! This is one of my favorite flavors of Sparkling Ice! I feel like it's sweet and fuzzy enough that I don't crave soda as much!
Katelyn S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go-to "soda." The fizzy feel without all the sugar as your normal soda. The Peach Nectarine is my ALL TIME favorite flavor!
Jesse C.
Junction City, OR
Love the flavor, love the carbonation and love that it is good for me. The carbonation gives it an extra kick thats really satisfying
Minely S.
Bridgeport, CT
No sugar love it taste great also has the sparkle that fills my craving for a carbonated drink no after taste because of a sweetener
member-b5ac7da48
Port Saint Joe, FL
I think this is my favorite flavor! I love that it doesn't have aspartame like most sparking waters and there's no weird aftertaste.
Cierra G.
Beaverton, OR
These are super refreshing and great to have in the fridge during summer, plus they don't have sugar so they are healthier than soda.
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
This is the most delicious drink on the planet... I could drink it all day everyday!! And it's so cheap! It doesn't get any better
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
These are the most refreshing drink. They come in a ton of flavors. And they have absolutely no calories! Why wouldn't you love it
Freda F.
Bronx, NY
This flavor is decent. Don't drink it warm. Then it tastes bland as hell . I would get this flavor if my usual one is not available
Jess B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the light flavor of nectarine in this drink as it is not overpowering. The light bubbles give this drink a refreshing twist.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors