BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Breanna S.
Grinnell, IA
Foodie Expert
Delicious taste and refreshing. I enjoyed the water very much and bought more.
Danielle M.
Leon, WV
These are SO good. I absolutely love all of their flavors. I'm not too big on flavored waters because they don't have enough flavor. These are full flavor and carbonated!
Genell B.
Valley, AL
This water is amazing!! It does not even taste like water :) If you like peaches, this drink is definitely for you!!
Freda F.
Bronx, NY
This flavor is decent. Don't drink it warm. Then it tastes bland as hell . I would get this flavor if my usual one is not available
Asia b.
Memphis, TN
Foodie Expert
This is a very very very delicious drink. I love the taste of the nectarine and the peach together.
Keiolanny P.
Fayetteville, NC
My school sells these in our cafeteria! I always go for these over milk or lemonade because they're light and refreshing
Liliana P.
Great for a drink on the go! greta flavor and the bottle looks very appealing ! I bought these for a camping trip and everybody enjoyed them!
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
Yum yum yum! I love sparking ice! It's a nice crisp taste. Very refreshing and much better than soda.
Sydney A.
Hardinsburg, KY
This is such and amazing brand. Crazy cheap but with crazy amazing flavor also!
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, Pa
Foodie Expert
I love finding these drinks at our local grocery store for 10 for $10 (and you never have to buy all 10 to get the deal). This is my go-to flavor and I always have to buy it! This was so refreshing and delicious! And it's zero calories and full of vitamins, so it's a win-win!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?