BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Emily C.
Naples, FL
I get these drinks every week as a routine and drink with frequency. I love the taste so much and the fact that it has no calories!
Jess B.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love the light flavor of nectarine in this drink as it is not overpowering. The light bubbles give this drink a refreshing twist.
Horlando L.
They are supposed to be zero-calories but still a carbonated soft drink. Not exactly the best alternative to soda, but I like them.
Kersten B.
Kingston, TN
This is the most delicious drink on the planet... I could drink it all day everyday!! And it's so cheap! It doesn't get any better
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
These are the most refreshing drink. They come in a ton of flavors. And they have absolutely no calories! Why wouldn't you love it
Aj S.
One of my favorite sparkling ice flavors. I love all the flavors of the brand sparkling ice in general. Very tasty and affordable!
Freda F.
Bronx, NY
This flavor is decent. Don't drink it warm. Then it tastes bland as hell . I would get this flavor if my usual one is not available
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
One of my favorite beverages to stock up on. They offer some taste for when I'm bored and sitting in class, kind of waking me up.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
This Sparking ICE is full of flavor. I really like this one. You can really taste the nectarine and then there is a hint of peach
Christie T.
This is my absolute favorite flavor of sparkling ice! Great taste! My kids also love to drink this which is way better then soda
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors