BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this flavor! This is great to have on hot summer days. I also like to add vodka to it and put it in a fancy glass for a more adult drink😄 it makes a nice mixer when you want something kinda sweet but not soda
Brittani O.
Foodie Expert
I love these! They're usually only $1 at the grocery store and they're so tasty and refreshing! They have every flavor you can imagine & they're not loaded with calories, so they're totally winning in my book!
Chrimson E.
Leighton
Foodie Expert
My grandmother drinks this all the time and loves it. It's pretty good but there are other flavors I prefer. It's carbonated well and great for people trying to cut out sodas but still want carbonation
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
My absolutely favorite flavor!! The only thing I wish... is that they came in a larger serving size! A liter of this would be a dream... would be the only thing I'd change about this product!
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Foodie Expert
I have tried many sparkling waters and so far this brand is the best. The flavor on this one is so good I can taste is just like drinking a peach juice with a bit of a kick.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy the Sparkling ICE brand. They make a variety of good flavors which actually kinda makes it exciting. I honestly tried the Peach Nectarine a few days ago and had to place it in my top 5 favorites flavors although all of them are good (minus the cherry flavors). This flavor comes right after the Strawberry Lemonade. The reason I love this so much (minus the variety of flavors) is the fact that they are basically a filler for soda for me. I don't drink much soda but when I get the urge to go for a sprite I try to go for Sparkling ICE instead.
Makayla J.
This is my new favorite drink!! It tricks my tastebuds into thinking I am drinking a soda. I tell everyone to try it! Sparkling ICE Waters - Peach Nectarine
Eryn
I LOVE this flavour! Refreshing & tasty. Prefer it chilled. Exceed my expeditions by far for the cost. $1 this past week at my Walmart! Bottle is nice size and easy to hold.
Christina R.
Centerville, MN
I love this flavor from the ICE Sparkling Waters. The peach is super good and doesn't taste artificial at all! You can get them for like a dollar a bottle which I think is pretty good and the 12 pack options is great since I drink 2 or 3 I day usually. I would definitely buy them again (I have many times) and would suggest anyone looking for a taste-y, healthier options to try this out!
Nicole P.
Walker, LA
I quite love the flavor of the Sparkling ICE sparkling water, I have been drinking them on a off for the past year or so. I have only encountered a few odd flavors but nothing has been terrible. They are great for their price and have a ton of flavors so I never get sick of one flavor. My favorite is the Peach Nectarine. It is just so fruity and delicious.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?