BY SPARKLING ICE #70 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Heather C.
Really good! Definitely tastes like peaches. The only think I don't like about this drink is it contains artificial sweeteners. However it's really cheap and easy to find at any supermarket
Taryn M.
I drink four of these sparkling ices a day. As a past diet coke addict who has switched to water, these are wonderful. The carbonation is not the same as fizzy water (which I dont like) and the flavors I have tried are great. Peach nectarine is by far my favorite!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This a very mild less sweet taste but still very good. I love picking these up at work because they are only a dollar and have no calories, carbs, sugar ect and they taste so good!
Brittani O.
I love these! They're usually only $1 at the grocery store and they're so tasty and refreshing! They have every flavor you can imagine & they're not loaded with calories, so they're totally winning in my book!
Chrimson E.
Leighton, AL
My grandmother drinks this all the time and loves it. It's pretty good but there are other flavors I prefer. It's carbonated well and great for people trying to cut out sodas but still want carbonation
Daphne B.
Troy, TN
I have loved this drink for a long time now. It tastes so good and refreshing! You can't even taste the artificial sweeteners in it. I recommend anyone to get this and try it, since they're only $1.
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this flavor! This is great to have on hot summer days. I also like to add vodka to it and put it in a fancy glass for a more adult drink😄 it makes a nice mixer when you want something kinda sweet but not soda
Haley M.
Marysville , Wa
My absolutely favorite flavor!! The only thing I wish... is that they came in a larger serving size! A liter of this would be a dream... would be the only thing I'd change about this product!
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
I have tried many sparkling waters and so far this brand is the best. The flavor on this one is so good I can taste is just like drinking a peach juice with a bit of a kick.
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy the Sparkling ICE brand. They make a variety of good flavors which actually kinda makes it exciting. I honestly tried the Peach Nectarine a few days ago and had to place it in my top 5 favorites flavors although all of them are good (minus the cherry flavors). This flavor comes right after the Strawberry Lemonade. The reason I love this so much (minus the variety of flavors) is the fact that they are basically a filler for soda for me. I don't drink much soda but when I get the urge to go for a sprite I try to go for Sparkling ICE instead.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors