BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jennifer  C.
Jennifer C.
FOREST HILL, TX
This was pretty good; but still had an artificial taste to it for me. I think it is okay if you are looking for an alternative to soda, but not something I would drink everyday. I have tried this brand before, and the flavors are appealing, but won't buy again.
Sierra C.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Oh. My. God. The flavors of this are beyond amazing, seriously tastes like the juiciest yummiest peach 🍑
you've ever eaten. There's like 10 calories, so there a good replacement for soda- in my opinion. They can get expensive if you have a large family though.
Abby L.
Abby L.
These drinks are really cheap with a generous amount of product. They still have carbonation but will not stain your teeth like coffee or a coke or pepsi type of soda. I really like how fruity the flavors are and they are perfect for the beach or the pool!!!
kristy h.
kristy h.
Foodie Expert
I am obsessed with everything peach and I drink water all day so when i saw this i knew i needed it! The flavor of this water is beyond amazing! It tastes like you're biting into a peach with carbonation haha. This is amazing and i will continue to purchase!
Marissa C.
Marissa C.
Parker, CO
LOVE! A great alternative to soda, I probably drink one at least once a day. Great flavors and the carbonation isn't too much to over power. Love that there are 0 calories so great for keeping on track with healthy choices! I would absolutely buy again!
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
My favorite flavor! These are great for a snack at night if you are craving something sweet. Also great to use as a base for an adult beverage.. Try it with Malibu! So yummy and low in calories too. I love peach and the sparkle just adds a great flavor.
Kellie W.
Kellie W.
Pearl, MS
Foodie Expert
My most favorite flavor of them all!!! I have been purchasing these very frequently for the past 6 months and I absolutely love them. They have a really flavorful taste and not just a club soda taste. I have been recommending these to everyone I know.
Leeann S.
Leeann S.
Ninety Six, SC
This is a great alternative to soda. It has the flavor and the bubbles but none of the calories or sugar. I've never tasted better sparkling water than this brand. At 17 oz in each bottle, you get two servings that you don't have to feel guilty about!
Chavaleh J.
Chavaleh J.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've been trying to limit my HFCS intake and these are an awesome alternative to regular sodas.
They are light and refreshing but without the bitterness some sparkling waters can have. The flavors are tart without being over-powering.
Great product
Sharifa L.
Sharifa L.
Foodie Expert
I really like you. And I like how the recordable. I know if I see one in the store I can pick it up and enjoy it and not feel like I'm spending too much money. I've only tried this favor once and I liked it but I definitely want to try it again.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors