BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Erin C.
Erin C.
Pittsburgh, PA
By far my favorite flavor out of all of them. Leaves you refreshed and satisfied without all of the sugar and calories
Abby G.
Abby G.
Brownsville, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the the Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine flavor! It's a wonderful flavor combination and is incredibly refreshing!
Sierra S.
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
Foodie Expert
So ymmu! I love to drink it when it is really cold. That is when it is best. This flavor is so good as well as others.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Syracuse , NY
My favorite flavor- so good and refreshing! I drink this on a daily basis. Awesome in the summertime, and also good as a mixer.
Brenny H.
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite drink!!! I love them, peach is my favorite flavor. I don't drink soda so I enjoy the carbonation in this!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
Wylie, TX
My absolute favorite flavor of ICE. Tastes like a juicy peach. I love substituting these over dr pepper and stuff. Love these!
Breanna B.
Breanna B.
Willards, MD
I absolutely love this water. For the health reason and flavor. Usually healthy drinks are watery tasting but these have a ton of flavor!
Madisyn J.
Madisyn J.
Center Line, MI
Tastes so good! One of my favorite drinks and healthy too. Depending on the state you can get 5¢ or 19¢ for it to! Such a natural taste as well!!
Serita J.
Serita J.
Hilliard, OH
So so yummy!! I always buy the bulk package from Sam's Club, it's even cheaper than buying them individually at Walmart, etc.
Heidi R.
Heidi R.
My favorite flavor!! I drink this honestly like its soda because of how carbonated it is. Absolutely love it. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors