BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Brandi O.
My favorite flavor of the ice drinks. I can drink this all the time!
Kasie C.
Anna, IL
This is my absolute favorite! I love most Ices but this one is the absolute best- black raspberry is s close second
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite Ice flavor! So refreshing and calorie free! Great mixing drink as well.
Chante C.
Wilmington, DE
I started to buy these in bulk at BJ'S, i bought one in school and ive been hooked ever since. Great refreshing taste, its a new twist and a better alternative to soda. The flavors are so good and its taste like actual fruit and not sugar.
Rachel B.
Foodie Expert
This drink is my ride or die when I'm bored with water. Much better than other soft drinks when used in a dietary program.
Brandi G.
Chesapeake, VA
Don't walk, run to buy this if you have never brought it before, you will not be sorry! The flavor is incredible!
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
My family is in love with these flavored waters!!! I personally loved this peach flavor but haven't tried a flavor we didn't enjoy! It's always a special treat to have these at home! I would highly recommend trying these!
Gwen W.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite flavor that the company makes! It is both sweet and tart, which makes for a refreshing alternative to soda. We freeze it for Popsicles during the summer months! My household plows through a case of these a week!
Felicia Y.
Ive try all different flavors for sparkling ice. I bring it to classes sometimes. Its sort of like soda but its not. I acutally never try this one but I know the ones that I have try are amazing!!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?