BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Lindsey V.
I often crave a carbonated beverage..these are always my go-to instead of soda! My only concern with these are the artificial sweeteners
Emily B.
My favorite flavor from the brand. Doesn't taste like artificial peach but rather real peach juice that's been carbonated, amazingly so.
Katelyn S.
Thomasville, NC
This is my go-to "soda." The fizzy feel without all the sugar as your normal soda. The Peach Nectarine is my ALL TIME favorite flavor!
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
This is some tasty flavored water! My favorite is the peach nectarine. It has just enough flavor. My least favorite is the watermelon!
Nicole v.
East Providence, RI
By far my favorite drink at first i wasn't to sure about sparkling water but its so good its light and airy the taste is amazing as well
Amanda A.
Cincinnati, OH
Yummmmm! This is one of my favorite flavors of Sparkling Ice! I feel like it's sweet and fuzzy enough that I don't crave soda as much!
Jesse C.
Junction City, OR
Love the flavor, love the carbonation and love that it is good for me. The carbonation gives it an extra kick thats really satisfying
Minely S.
Bridgeport, CT
No sugar love it taste great also has the sparkle that fills my craving for a carbonated drink no after taste because of a sweetener
member-b5ac7da48
Port Saint Joe, FL
I think this is my favorite flavor! I love that it doesn't have aspartame like most sparking waters and there's no weird aftertaste.
Cierra G.
Beaverton, OR
These are super refreshing and great to have in the fridge during summer, plus they don't have sugar so they are healthier than soda.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors