BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Jamie M.
Venice, FL
These have a really nice fresh peach flavor. I love how they are less calories so you do not feel guilty drinking these! They are a tad bit pricey but other than that great drink!
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great! I'm really bad at drinking throughout the day in general, especially water. This brand is affordable, easy to find and tastes delicious! All the flavors are great but this ones my favorite!
sylvia b.
This is my new addiction.Trying to give up soda has been hard but this has made it just a little easier.Not too sweet and not too tart.very refreshing.
Shannon R.
Clermont, FL
These are my favoriteee!!!! I always grab two in the morning before school. It's so much better then soda.
Jessica Z.
Oswego, IL
This is such a great flavor!!!!! It is light and refreshing. I have been trying to give up soda. This is so much better!!!!
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love these they taste great and better for you then pop I have liked all the flavored I have tired
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
I don't really like this product. It tastes fake and leaves an odd after taste in my mouth. It wouldn't be my first pick for a sparkling drink.
Tracey T.
Erie, PA
Foodie Expert
This is my son's favorite. the peach is so good. I buy it pretty regularly for my family
Nickie A.
Glen Allen, VA
This flavor is really great! One of my favorite ICE waters. It just makes me think of summer every time I drink it. Sadly I don't see if very often where I stop :(
kaley p.
This is my absolute favorite drink! I love the fresh taste and the tingle! It is so refreshing and it is good for you as well!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?