BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Samantha S.
I love this flavored water, sometimes I need carbonation but don't want a soda so this is one thing I grab- full of flavor and perfect amount
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
This drink is refreshing. I really love the flavor. It is in a bottle that will not crack or make noises when you drink it. I buy this a lot.
Liliana P.
Great for a drink on the go! greta flavor and the bottle looks very appealing ! I bought these for a camping trip and everybody enjoyed them!
Delani W.
The packaging is great. The juice in side is great. But it made my mouth dry. Other than that, the taste was great. All in all a great juice
Kee U.
Hammond, LA
This was one of the best products I've ever tried. It really quench my thirst and left me feeling satisfied. I would buy this product again.
Jenna G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
This drink is very tasty! Tastes like carbonated peach and nectarine. One of my favorite flavors from Sparkling Ice. Definitely try it out!
Vanity H.
My school sells these and when I tell you this is my favorite flavor it really is! Every time I walk up they already know what I'm getting!
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I tried this about 3 days ago at Sams Club as a sample. i ended up purchasing a whole case of them. I'm interested in buying other flavors.
Sheila W.
Sterling, VA
I like the fact that this isn't overly sweet. It has a nice light refreshing flavor that doesn't taste like chemicals. Also, a good value.
Emily B.
My favorite flavor from the brand. Doesn't taste like artificial peach but rather real peach juice that's been carbonated, amazingly so.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors