BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Nicole B.
Port Jervis, NY
This is a great product. Fizzy and tasty. This and Dasani are our favorite brands. Both are inexpensive.
Kim H.
Fort Worth, TX
Amazing sparkling water with great flavor and zero calories! No gross after taste! Refreshing and tasty!
Cesia V.
Woodbridge, VA
I so love this drink is so good it comes in many flavors and the best part is that it has zero calories!!
Shawna R.
Bedias, TX
Great water & flavor. On a hot summer day it's very refreshing drink for hanging out at the lake or beach
Stephanie V.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is our party drink! For teaparties with our son. He loves the color orange and we love the taste.
Melissa S.
Las vegas, Nv
I absolutely loved this flavor !! It tastes amazing and if you like peaches you'd definitely like this
Chelsi W.
Brainerd, MN
Foodie Expert
I really like the carbonation and flavor with out all of the calories. This drink is very refreshing.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
Foodie Expert
This product was only ok for me. Too much bubbles, but my teens liked it a lot. The flavor was good.
Shannon L.
Grovetown, GA
Yum yum yum! I love sparking ice! It's a nice crisp taste. Very refreshing and much better than soda.
Amanda C.
Glasgow, KY
Love the sparkling ice peach nectarine water. Very refreshing. I definitely recommend picking some up
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?