BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Elise D.
Elise D.
Fort Thomas , KY
This is my favorite flavor, I love and I mean love peach flavored drinks. These are great if you like carbonation but don't want to drink pop.
Tamika R.
Tamika R.
Pflugerville, TX
Sweet but not to much sugar and it helps me carve gat craving for soda. It comes in several different flavored but his is the best one to me !
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
I love this flavored water, sometimes I need carbonation but don't want a soda so this is one thing I grab- full of flavor and perfect amount
Liliana P.
Liliana P.
Great for a drink on the go! greta flavor and the bottle looks very appealing ! I bought these for a camping trip and everybody enjoyed them!
Emily F.
Emily F.
Hampton, Ga
It's really good and zero calories too! It gives that carbonated water sensation that I really love without the calories (: has lots of vitamins and antioxidants too
Delani W.
Delani W.
The packaging is great. The juice in side is great. But it made my mouth dry. Other than that, the taste was great. All in all a great juice
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Foodie Expert
I love the peach flavor in this sparkling ice peach nectarine sparkling spring water. It is so refreshing and it takes my craving for soda. I could drink it all day.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
This drink is very tasty! Tastes like carbonated peach and nectarine. One of my favorite flavors from Sparkling Ice. Definitely try it out!
Justine  A.
Justine A.
I love sparkling ice it is cheap and really tasty. My favorite flavor is actually the peach nectarine I've tried several flavors I just always go back to that one.
Vanity H.
Vanity H.
My school sells these and when I tell you this is my favorite flavor it really is! Every time I walk up they already know what I'm getting!
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors