BY SPARKLING ICE #53 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Amanda B.
Drakesboro, KY
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of the Sparkling Ice waters. They are a nice price and taste great. Its a great change up to plain bottle water.
sylvia b.
This is my new addiction.Trying to give up soda has been hard but this has made it just a little easier.Not too sweet and not too tart.very refreshing.
porsche c.
I'm so addicted to this water! It's refreshing yet doesn't have the caffeine like soda. I suggest this for someone who is trying to cut back on sodas.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
I love this flavor of ICE. It is not too sweet and goes well as a carbonated beverage. I usually drink it with my lunch and you can't beat the price!
tiara R.
Concord, CA
I wasn't a true Dan but when its hot these will do the job now I always reach for one of these when its hot. My favorite is the strawberry love it
Heidi R.
My favorite flavor!! I drink this honestly like its soda because of how carbonated it is. Absolutely love it. Perfect for an afternoon pick me up
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love this product! Tastes great and they are not too expensive. This is one of my favorite flavors. Definitely like that there is no sugar also.
Aiyana B.
Moorestown, NJ
This stuff is so good i jus t lived flavered beverages in gernerall so i mean I'm kind of biased but i love it Sparkling anything is always great
Madisyn J.
Center Line, MI
Tastes so good! One of my favorite drinks and healthy too. Depending on the state you can get 5¢ or 19¢ for it to! Such a natural taste as well!!
Aarielleevi J.
Ogden, UT
These are so yummy and every flavor are good in their own individual way. don't shake it or when you open it will fizz over and out of the bottle
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors