BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Kelsey D.
Erie, Pa
This sparkling water is absolutely delicious! It has such a great taste you can't believe it has zero calories!
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Foodie Expert
I personally think these are VERY sweet, but my sister says it's a great alternative for soda. A lot of people crave the carbonation but soda is so bad for you.
Jennifer F.
Covington, GA
I really like this water. It is soooo refreshing and has a great taste! Makes me want to drink water!!
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff! Absolutely delicious and decently healthy. Great option for a soda craving without drinking actual soda.
Char C.
Springfield, OH
Foodie Expert
My favorite Ice flavor! So refreshing and calorie free! Great mixing drink as well.
Caitlin S.
Columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite beverages to stock up on. They offer some taste for when I'm bored and sitting in class, kind of waking me up.
Curi L.
Silver Spring, MD
Great taste and flavor. I always buy this product from my school vending machine at a low price.
Abby G.
New Stanton, PA
Foodie Expert
I love the the Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine flavor! It's a wonderful flavor combination and is incredibly refreshing!
Betty  C.
I love this stuff!! Not only is is calorie free, it also has 0mg of sodium! fixes my craving for soda.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Foodie Expert
I love this drink. It is very refreshing. I wish it was a bit of a better value. It is a little bit expensive.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?