BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
McKenzie T.
McKenzie T.
Brighton, MA
Great refreshment! Love the sparkle taste! You cannot tell it is sparkling water because it is SO good. The packaging is super cute and sleek, All the flavors I have tried so far have been awesome!!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This is so good. I try not to drink pop or carbonated beverages often, but when I do I get these. They are better for you than traditional soda but still taste great.
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great! I'm really bad at drinking throughout the day in general, especially water. This brand is affordable, easy to find and tastes delicious! All the flavors are great but this ones my favorite!
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
The flavor is absolutely great, but however, the fizziness of the sparkling water seemed to diminish quicker than any other kind of carbonated drink I have ever had.
porsche c.
porsche c.
I'm so addicted to this water! It's refreshing yet doesn't have the caffeine like soda. I suggest this for someone who is trying to cut back on sodas.
Keri H.
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
The best Sparking Ice flavor. I love them all, but this is my favorite! So yummy and so rest resting. A great alternative to soda, and it hits the spot as a replacement for sweet treats.
Deana R.
Deana R.
Camillus, NY
These are so refreshing and I love it in a cocktail with some vodka, they are a great price and can often get them on sale, I love all the flavors have not found one I don't like yet
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of sparkling water, but Sparkling ICE may be changing my perspective. This flavor is my personal favorite. Sweet peachy flavor, with a slight tang from the nectarine.
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Venice, FL
These have a really nice fresh peach flavor. I love how they are less calories so you do not feel guilty drinking these! They are a tad bit pricey but other than that great drink!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Oh these are soooooooo amazingly amazing! I usually buy them by the case and drink them on the go. So good and I don't feel guilty for chugging them down
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors