BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Absolutely delicious. I am not a peach person but the first time I tried this I fell in love. I buy this every time I go to the store. Can't resist this.
Leslie M.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I often purchase sparkling water and Sparkling Ice Peach Nactarine is one of my favorites. Inexpensive, but delicious. I will definitely purchase again.
Courtney R.
Jamaica, NY
Oh these are soooooooo amazingly amazing! I usually buy them by the case and drink them on the go. So good and I don't feel guilty for chugging them down
Michelle C.
Freeburg
When I am not drinking water I like to have a no calorie drink with great flavor! The peach nectarine is by far the best flavor and quenches your thirst!
Amanda B.
Drakesboro, KY
Peach Nectarine is my favorite flavor of the Sparkling Ice waters. They are a nice price and taste great. Its a great change up to plain bottle water.
sylvia b.
This is my new addiction.Trying to give up soda has been hard but this has made it just a little easier.Not too sweet and not too tart.very refreshing.
porsche c.
I'm so addicted to this water! It's refreshing yet doesn't have the caffeine like soda. I suggest this for someone who is trying to cut back on sodas.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
I love this flavor of ICE. It is not too sweet and goes well as a carbonated beverage. I usually drink it with my lunch and you can't beat the price!
tiara R.
Concord, CA
I wasn't a true Dan but when its hot these will do the job now I always reach for one of these when its hot. My favorite is the strawberry love it
Madisyn J.
Center Line, MI
Tastes so good! One of my favorite drinks and healthy too. Depending on the state you can get 5¢ or 19¢ for it to! Such a natural taste as well!!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors