BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Madeline T.
Madeline T.
Acworth, GA
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tasted. I think it's a great alternative to soda and I have switched it out of my diet completely. You should buy this if your looking for something sweet but without all the sugar.
Absolutely delicious. I am not a peach person but the first time I tried this I fell in love. I buy this every time I go to the store. Can't resist this.
Bri C.
Bri C.
Fultondale, AL
This was surprisingly good. I drink a lot of soft drinks, so I'm trying to cut down. This gives flavor with 0 calories at a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again!
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
Foodie Expert
These are the best! And believe it or not they are great for mixed drinks ! The kids I nanny love freezing this flavor into mini pops isles! Great zero calorie treat!
Megan K.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
Foodie Expert
I personally think these are VERY sweet, but my sister says it's a great alternative for soda. A lot of people crave the carbonation but soda is so bad for you.
Niki A.
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this water! It's such a nice refreshing taste; very fruity. I get more of the peach notes out of it than the nectarine. A very sweet, but not too sweet, drink that's refreshing.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
This is my favorite flavor out of the variety of flavors by sparkling ice. It really does taste like peaches and has a nice fizzy taste to it without all the calories of a soda! :)
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
Foodie Expert
This is probably like the best flavor you could possibly get. I've never really been a big fan of drinking water, so I'm glad to say I've found a healthy drink
McKenzie T.
McKenzie T.
Brighton, MA
Great refreshment! Love the sparkle taste! You cannot tell it is sparkling water because it is SO good. The packaging is super cute and sleek, All the flavors I have tried so far have been awesome!!
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This is so good. I try not to drink pop or carbonated beverages often, but when I do I get these. They are better for you than traditional soda but still taste great.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors