BY SPARKLING ICE #55 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Jamie M.
Venice, FL
These have a really nice fresh peach flavor. I love how they are less calories so you do not feel guilty drinking these! They are a tad bit pricey but other than that great drink!
Stephanie U.
Williamsport, PA
This has a good flavor but often has a bad aftertaste. I think it is from the artificial sweetender. I often dilute it down a little bit with water and then it tastes fine.
Morgan H.
Wauwatosa, WI
My mom has been buying this stuff for ages. I absolutely love it. and there's really nothing bad in it for you, so it's not unhealthy like a lot of other similar products.
Emily F.
Hampton, Ga
It's really good and zero calories too! It gives that carbonated water sensation that I really love without the calories (: has lots of vitamins and antioxidants too
Tiffany K.
I love the peach flavor in this sparkling ice peach nectarine sparkling spring water. It is so refreshing and it takes my craving for soda. I could drink it all day.
Justine A.
I love sparkling ice it is cheap and really tasty. My favorite flavor is actually the peach nectarine I've tried several flavors I just always go back to that one.
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of sparkling water, but Sparkling ICE may be changing my perspective. This flavor is my personal favorite. Sweet peachy flavor, with a slight tang from the nectarine.
Prachi G.
Douglaston, NY
It's actually really good! I never liked sparkling waters or drinks, but after trying the lemonade on, I bought other flavored and this is definitely one of my favorites!
I Love These I Get24 Pack At Sam Club , I believe and sometimes you can find them in dollar trees .. I stop drinking sodas 2 years ago . I'm glad I find another drink I like
Becca R.
Washington, DC
This is my second favorite flavor from the sparkling ICE lineup! The flavor is so yummy without any weird aftertaste. Love drinking these when I'm craving something sweet.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors