BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Justine  A.
I love sparkling ice it is cheap and really tasty. My favorite flavor is actually the peach nectarine I've tried several flavors I just always go back to that one.
Marissa M.
S Plainfield, NJ
I'm not a fan of sparkling water, but Sparkling ICE may be changing my perspective. This flavor is my personal favorite. Sweet peachy flavor, with a slight tang from the nectarine.
Prachi G.
Douglaston, NY
It's actually really good! I never liked sparkling waters or drinks, but after trying the lemonade on, I bought other flavored and this is definitely one of my favorites!
I Love These I Get24 Pack At Sam Club , I believe and sometimes you can find them in dollar trees .. I stop drinking sodas 2 years ago . I'm glad I find another drink I like
Becca R.
Washington, DC
This is my second favorite flavor from the sparkling ICE lineup! The flavor is so yummy without any weird aftertaste. Love drinking these when I'm craving something sweet.
Avery M.
Pascoag, RI
I love these. I always buy them in eighteen packs at the store. They taste so good, and they are sweet unlike other selzer waters. I would recommend these because they are soo good and I but them all the time.
Megan K.
Ivyland, PA
I personally think these are VERY sweet, but my sister says it's a great alternative for soda. A lot of people crave the carbonation but soda is so bad for you.
Cristina R.
Sutherlin, OR
This is probably like the best flavor you could possibly get. I've never really been a big fan of drinking water, so I'm glad to say I've found a healthy drink
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
This is my favorite flavor of the Sparkling ICE waters. I love that it's refreshing and peachy while being relatively inexpensive so I can easily stock up!
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
I love it the peach and nectarine flavors really pull through and I like it way better than soda. I can't wait to explore the other flavors that there are.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors