BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
breeana c.
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. The flavors are soooo delicious to. I drink these all the time love it.
ann l.
ann l.
Mears, VA
OH this is so good. I loved it. I got some for my mother too and she loved it. Its taste is robust and very peachy and the price is wonderful nothing that cheap anymore. I would buy it again and use it a lot more. I would tell others it was delish as well
Renee D.
Renee D.
Foodie Expert
I don't typically like peach flavored products, but I love this drink. Like every ICE drink, it tastes great and is very refreshing. I buy these all the time, especially because they're so cheap (only $1 at Kroger).
Crystal V.
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
The taste is very amazing plus they don't have that much sugar which is good for people to drink. I love the drink in general it leaves with well hydrated. The taste of it is so amazing i recommend for anyone to drink it just because it is so amazing.
Sharon S.
Sharon S.
This is the best tasting bottled flavored water! I enjoy the flavor and the bubbles this beverage has to offer. The peach is mellow yet leaves a nice after taste in your mouth.
Chante C.
Chante C.
Wilmington, DE
I started to buy these in bulk at BJ'S, i bought one in school and ive been hooked ever since. Great refreshing taste, its a new twist and a better alternative to soda. The flavors are so good and its taste like actual fruit and not sugar.
Stacy A.
Stacy A.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love love this sparkling water! Tastes great and has less of a "diet" taste than most other waters or drinks. Great flavor selection also! This one is very peachy and refreshing
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
BEST. DRINKS. EVER! You get the satisfaction like you're drinking a soda, but it's not. Super fizzy and flavorful...lots of varieties to choose from. We get the bulk packs at the wholesale store so the price is even lower as well! Love these!
Tracy P.
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
This water really quenched your thirst without making you feel guilty. It has great flavor without being overly sweet. AWESOME on a hot summer day after working in the yard.
Heather G.
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this product! The price is great--only $1 per bottle! Peach is my favorite flavor. I love that it is carbonated but has zero calories! This helps me not drink soda.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors