BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Guadalupe S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor out of the bunch! Though none are bad. I don't drink soda at all because no matter how slowly I drink it it gives me hiccups. But these have very little has compared to fountain drinks. I drink them every once and a while when I'm tired of water.
Kaylen L.
New Orleans, LA
Refreshing and tasty! This is the best flavor in my opinion! Not too sweet but just right.
Nichole P.
Barbourville, KY
I Love this water specifically because it is "CARB FREE" !! Works well with any diet and doesn't leave a nasty after taste.
Vanessa C.
All time favorite flavor. I love this brand of water and buy them by the case when Costco sells them.
Mimi A.
Love the refreshing flavor and taste. Also a very inexpensive brand so I would recommend
sylvia b.
This is my new addiction.Trying to give up soda has been hard but this has made it just a little easier.Not too sweet and not too tart.very refreshing.
Shannon R.
Clermont, FL
These are my favoriteee!!!! I always grab two in the morning before school. It's so much better then soda.
Cierra G.
Beaverton, OR
These are super refreshing and great to have in the fridge during summer, plus they don't have sugar so they are healthier than soda.
Betty  C.
I love this stuff!! Not only is is calorie free, it also has 0mg of sodium! fixes my craving for soda.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?