BY SPARKLING ICE #70 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
This water really quenched your thirst without making you feel guilty. It has great flavor without being overly sweet. AWESOME on a hot summer day after working in the yard.
Cameron C.
BEST. DRINKS. EVER! You get the satisfaction like you're drinking a soda, but it's not. Super fizzy and flavorful...lots of varieties to choose from. We get the bulk packs at the wholesale store so the price is even lower as well! Love these!
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product! The price is great--only $1 per bottle! Peach is my favorite flavor. I love that it is carbonated but has zero calories! This helps me not drink soda.
Madeline T.
Acworth, GA
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tasted. I think it's a great alternative to soda and I have switched it out of my diet completely. You should buy this if your looking for something sweet but without all the sugar.
Bri C.
Fultondale, AL
This was surprisingly good. I drink a lot of soft drinks, so I'm trying to cut down. This gives flavor with 0 calories at a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again!
Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I love grabbing large packages of these at SAMs club, great value. I'm not much of a soda drinker so these flavored water are my saving grace. I love this flavor, you can taste more peach than nectarine but I enjoy that
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
I love this water! It's such a nice refreshing taste; very fruity. I get more of the peach notes out of it than the nectarine. A very sweet, but not too sweet, drink that's refreshing.
Amanda W.
This is my favorite flavor out of the variety of flavors by sparkling ice. It really does taste like peaches and has a nice fizzy taste to it without all the calories of a soda! :)
Sandra c.
I like this brand as a great alternative to soda. I love this flavor because it tastes so much like a nectarine. The only negative is bottle design, because its so tall and narrow it falls over easily.
McKenzie T.
Brighton, MA
Great refreshment! Love the sparkle taste! You cannot tell it is sparkling water because it is SO good. The packaging is super cute and sleek, All the flavors I have tried so far have been awesome!!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors