BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Foodie Expert
This product is one of the few sparkling waters that doesn't leave an after taste. No calories. Good flavor. Typically $1 or 10 for $10. I suggest these if your trying to kick the pop
Katie K.
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, Pa
Foodie Expert
So refreshing! Love this flavor! It's sweet with just the right hint of tart. I also love how it is reasonably priced. It's something I can pick up at the store and put into my lunch to take to work.
Felicia Y.
Felicia Y.
Ive try all different flavors for sparkling ice. I bring it to classes sometimes. Its sort of like soda but its not. I acutally never try this one but I know the ones that I have try are amazing!!
Micaela M.
Micaela M.
Bulverde, TX
Fantastic tasting without being bad for you. Our volleyball team mom would provide all of us with these at tournaments, and they were amazing when you wanted a little variety from just plain water, but still need to stay healthy. Definitely the most bang for your buck!
Amber B.
To me these drinks taste pretty good. But what I really love them for is kicking my soda cravings. I was a heavy soda drinker and I went for these instead to try and stop. They helped a lot! The fizziness can be a tad overwhelming.
Janet K.
Janet K.
I love almost every flavor of Sparkling ICE that I've tried, but this is one of my top favorites. Quite sweet, but very low calorie. I like the fizz. The only thing I wish is that it cost less!!
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Leon, WV
These are SO good. I absolutely love all of their flavors. I'm not too big on flavored waters because they don't have enough flavor. These are full flavor and carbonated!
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor out of the bunch! Though none are bad. I don't drink soda at all because no matter how slowly I drink it it gives me hiccups. But these have very little has compared to fountain drinks. I drink them every once and a while when I'm tired of water.
breeana c.
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Foodie Expert
I love this stuff. The flavors are soooo delicious to. I drink these all the time love it.
Kayla U.
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Peach Nectarine is my absolute favorite flavor! I love these sparkling waters so much, and coming from a person who normally does not like sparkling water, I am truly shocked at how much I love them.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors