BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Gina Z.
Camarillo, CA
I love grabbing large packages of these at SAMs club, great value. I'm not much of a soda drinker so these flavored water are my saving grace. I love this flavor, you can taste more peach than nectarine but I enjoy that
REBECCA F.
Chandler. AZ
Foodie Expert
Best flavor ever!!! i can't get enough of it, we don't drink soda, but it tastes as an orange soda, awesome!
Jessica Z.
Oswego, IL
This is such a great flavor!!!!! It is light and refreshing. I have been trying to give up soda. This is so much better!!!!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this water! It's such a nice refreshing taste; very fruity. I get more of the peach notes out of it than the nectarine. A very sweet, but not too sweet, drink that's refreshing.
Ashley K.
Gretna, NE
These are my go to, especially when I'm craving pop! Always hits the spot and I love the real peach flavor!
Amanda W.
This is my favorite flavor out of the variety of flavors by sparkling ice. It really does taste like peaches and has a nice fizzy taste to it without all the calories of a soda! :)
Megan K.
Grand Ledge, MI
Love these they taste great and better for you then pop I have liked all the flavored I have tired
Hollie P.
Richland , WA
I don't really like this product. It tastes fake and leaves an odd after taste in my mouth. It wouldn't be my first pick for a sparkling drink.
Nickie A.
Glen Allen, VA
This flavor is really great! One of my favorite ICE waters. It just makes me think of summer every time I drink it. Sadly I don't see if very often where I stop :(
Sandra c.
I like this brand as a great alternative to soda. I love this flavor because it tastes so much like a nectarine. The only negative is bottle design, because its so tall and narrow it falls over easily.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?