BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Renee D.
I don't typically like peach flavored products, but I love this drink. Like every ICE drink, it tastes great and is very refreshing. I buy these all the time, especially because they're so cheap (only $1 at Kroger).
Chavaleh J.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've been trying to limit my HFCS intake and these are an awesome alternative to regular sodas.
They are light and refreshing but without the bitterness some sparkling waters can have. The flavors are tart without being over-powering.
Great product
Pamela V.
I enjoy most of the Sparkling ICE flavors, this is my fave! Like many of the other reviews, I first tried it as an alternative to plain water or soda. It is now my go-to beverage.
Sharon S.
This is the best tasting bottled flavored water! I enjoy the flavor and the bubbles this beverage has to offer. The peach is mellow yet leaves a nice after taste in your mouth.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
Hands down one of my favorite. My problem is I started drinking these to get away from all soda products an now I am addicted to these. I detest the coconut and apple but the peach mango, peach nectarince, and berry flavors are all mine
Stacy A.
Sioux Falls, SD
Love love this sparkling water! Tastes great and has less of a "diet" taste than most other waters or drinks. Great flavor selection also! This one is very peachy and refreshing
Cameron C.
BEST. DRINKS. EVER! You get the satisfaction like you're drinking a soda, but it's not. Super fizzy and flavorful...lots of varieties to choose from. We get the bulk packs at the wholesale store so the price is even lower as well! Love these!
Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
This water really quenched your thirst without making you feel guilty. It has great flavor without being overly sweet. AWESOME on a hot summer day after working in the yard.
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
I love this product! The price is great--only $1 per bottle! Peach is my favorite flavor. I love that it is carbonated but has zero calories! This helps me not drink soda.
Madeline T.
Acworth, GA
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tasted. I think it's a great alternative to soda and I have switched it out of my diet completely. You should buy this if your looking for something sweet but without all the sugar.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors