BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Lorena H.
Love Sparkling Ice, this is also one of my favorite of all of them. It has really helped me stop drinking soda! Best part is it has no calories yet gives me the satisfaction of drinking a soda with meals :) I always stock up!
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Peach Nectarine is my absolute favorite flavor! I love these sparkling waters so much, and coming from a person who normally does not like sparkling water, I am truly shocked at how much I love them.
Samantha D.
These are the best! And believe it or not they are great for mixed drinks ! The kids I nanny love freezing this flavor into mini pops isles! Great zero calorie treat!
ann l.
Mears, VA
OH this is so good. I loved it. I got some for my mother too and she loved it. Its taste is robust and very peachy and the price is wonderful nothing that cheap anymore. I would buy it again and use it a lot more. I would tell others it was delish as well
Renee D.
I don't typically like peach flavored products, but I love this drink. Like every ICE drink, it tastes great and is very refreshing. I buy these all the time, especially because they're so cheap (only $1 at Kroger).
Crystal V.
Covina, CA
The taste is very amazing plus they don't have that much sugar which is good for people to drink. I love the drink in general it leaves with well hydrated. The taste of it is so amazing i recommend for anyone to drink it just because it is so amazing.
Chavaleh J.
Lake Isabella, CA
I've been trying to limit my HFCS intake and these are an awesome alternative to regular sodas.
They are light and refreshing but without the bitterness some sparkling waters can have. The flavors are tart without being over-powering.
Great product
Pamela V.
I enjoy most of the Sparkling ICE flavors, this is my fave! Like many of the other reviews, I first tried it as an alternative to plain water or soda. It is now my go-to beverage.
Sharon S.
This is the best tasting bottled flavored water! I enjoy the flavor and the bubbles this beverage has to offer. The peach is mellow yet leaves a nice after taste in your mouth.
Ginny R.
Pensacola, FL
Hands down one of my favorite. My problem is I started drinking these to get away from all soda products an now I am addicted to these. I detest the coconut and apple but the peach mango, peach nectarince, and berry flavors are all mine
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors