BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Belton, MO
LOVE THIS STUFF! I'm a heavy soda drinker, but this provides a welcome break from Diet Coke. The carbonation makes me feel like I'm still getting a treat, and the flavors are refreshing and not overly sweet. Love, love, love.
Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
Love! The Peach Nectarine has great flavor and zero guilt. I replace pop with Sparkling ICE & La Croix and it fills the void. Always have some in the fridge, and stock up when they are 10/$10.
Monica E.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
I love the Peach! Its so refreshing and just the right flavor. Its much better than the powder drink mixes and the carbonation has a nice fizz. Cant wait to try some new flavors of the brand.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love these, I usually drink them when I want to drink soda but I know I shouldn't. the flavors are pretty great. there are some that are a little strong but over all pretty good.
Cynthia Y.
Cynthia Y.
Long Is City, NY
OMG what else is their to say about this product one they are cheap second they have ZERO CALORIES and they come in so many flavors it's hard to choose one from the other. My favorite is Mango
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
My family is in love with these flavored waters!!! I personally loved this peach flavor but haven't tried a flavor we didn't enjoy! It's always a special treat to have these at home! I would highly recommend trying these!
Lori S.
Lori S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these so much, I don't like soda at all but these are great when you're wanting something carbonated but without all the sugar and yucky stuff love this flavor I've tried about all of them and this is my favorite!
Christina D.
Christina D.
Foodie Expert
If you like soda but not all the calories, this is a great alternative! This flavored sparkling water is delicious. the peach nectarine is light and refreshing but not too sweet. Plus with 0 calories, how can you go wrong?
Angelica K.
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
These ICE waters are the best thing ever, especially when its really hot outside. It definitely satisfies your thirst and it tastes AMAZING. I like a lot of the flavors but this one seems to be one of my favorites. ITs a great alternative to unhealthy soda but it still gives you that "kick ".
Nesh H.
Nesh H.
Foodie Expert
This product is one of the few sparkling waters that doesn't leave an after taste. No calories. Good flavor. Typically $1 or 10 for $10. I suggest these if your trying to kick the pop
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors