BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Tracy P.
Baltimore, MD
This water really quenched your thirst without making you feel guilty. It has great flavor without being overly sweet. AWESOME on a hot summer day after working in the yard.
Heather G.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
I love this product! The price is great--only $1 per bottle! Peach is my favorite flavor. I love that it is carbonated but has zero calories! This helps me not drink soda.
Madeline T.
Acworth, GA
I was pleasantly surprised at how well this tasted. I think it's a great alternative to soda and I have switched it out of my diet completely. You should buy this if your looking for something sweet but without all the sugar.
Bri C.
Fultondale, AL
This was surprisingly good. I drink a lot of soft drinks, so I'm trying to cut down. This gives flavor with 0 calories at a reasonable price. Will definitely buy again!
Niki A.
Greenwood, IN
Foodie Expert
I love this water! It's such a nice refreshing taste; very fruity. I get more of the peach notes out of it than the nectarine. A very sweet, but not too sweet, drink that's refreshing.
Amanda W.
This is my favorite flavor out of the variety of flavors by sparkling ice. It really does taste like peaches and has a nice fizzy taste to it without all the calories of a soda! :)
McKenzie T.
Belfast, ME
Great refreshment! Love the sparkle taste! You cannot tell it is sparkling water because it is SO good. The packaging is super cute and sleek, All the flavors I have tried so far have been awesome!!
Amanda R.
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great! I'm really bad at drinking throughout the day in general, especially water. This brand is affordable, easy to find and tastes delicious! All the flavors are great but this ones my favorite!
Lindsey S.
Walker, MI
This is so good. I try not to drink pop or carbonated beverages often, but when I do I get these. They are better for you than traditional soda but still taste great.
Lauren V.
The flavor is absolutely great, but however, the fizziness of the sparkling water seemed to diminish quicker than any other kind of carbonated drink I have ever had.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?