BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Janet K.
I love almost every flavor of Sparkling ICE that I've tried, but this is one of my top favorites. Quite sweet, but very low calorie. I like the fizz. The only thing I wish is that it cost less!!
Micaela M.
Bulverde, TX
Fantastic tasting without being bad for you. Our volleyball team mom would provide all of us with these at tournaments, and they were amazing when you wanted a little variety from just plain water, but still need to stay healthy. Definitely the most bang for your buck!
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love this flavor, it is so refreshing. I also enjoy using this as a mixer for summer cocktails with the carbonation it provides a nice kick. I would for sure purchase this flavor again and try other flavors as this one was nice and crisp with the peach and nectarine.
Amber B.
To me these drinks taste pretty good. But what I really love them for is kicking my soda cravings. I was a heavy soda drinker and I went for these instead to try and stop. They helped a lot! The fizziness can be a tad overwhelming.
Lorena H.
Love Sparkling Ice, this is also one of my favorite of all of them. It has really helped me stop drinking soda! Best part is it has no calories yet gives me the satisfaction of drinking a soda with meals :) I always stock up!
Guadalupe S.
My favorite flavor out of the bunch! Though none are bad. I don't drink soda at all because no matter how slowly I drink it it gives me hiccups. But these have very little has compared to fountain drinks. I drink them every once and a while when I'm tired of water.
Samantha D.
These are the best! And believe it or not they are great for mixed drinks ! The kids I nanny love freezing this flavor into mini pops isles! Great zero calorie treat!
Kayla U.
Fitchburg, WI
Peach Nectarine is my absolute favorite flavor! I love these sparkling waters so much, and coming from a person who normally does not like sparkling water, I am truly shocked at how much I love them.
ann l.
Mears, VA
OH this is so good. I loved it. I got some for my mother too and she loved it. Its taste is robust and very peachy and the price is wonderful nothing that cheap anymore. I would buy it again and use it a lot more. I would tell others it was delish as well
Renee D.
I don't typically like peach flavored products, but I love this drink. Like every ICE drink, it tastes great and is very refreshing. I buy these all the time, especially because they're so cheap (only $1 at Kroger).
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors