BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
amanda T.
amanda T.
These are a wonderful summer flavor to get something sweet with carbonation but less calories! I tell my young son that it's soda... So he thinks he is a grown up and gets to drink soda! Lol. I enjoy almost all of their flavored and they don't take up a lot of room in the fridge- which is a huge plus!
Haley W.
Haley W.
I am so addicted to these! I hate drinking water and these get me to drink more throughout the day. I've been buying them for about three months and I won't be stopping, they're a much better price than other sparking waters and taste much better
Chade T.
Chade T.
Columbus, OH
Love this because I try my best to stay away from pop/soda because I know it's not too good for me so when I'm craving that carbonated taste I always make sure I grab a couple of these and it's even better because I love peach flavored anything !
JEN R.
JEN R.
Bethel Park, PA
Foodie Expert
I really liked the flavor and refreshment. Pretty strong flavor, especially for a flavored sparkling water. However, I have had quite a few people I know try it and strongly dislike it, so definitely don't have it as the main drink for any parties!
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Washington, DC
The Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine drink is a favorite choice of mine -- especially during the spring and summer. It's affordable enough to buy individually or in a package. The flavor profile is very unique compared to other alternatives!
Chelsea J.
Chelsea J.
Hopkins, mn
I quit pop a few months ago and really missed the bubbles and fizz. This was a great alternative for me because they are zero calorie and taste great and give me that little dose of fizz that I crave.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Noblesville, IN
I love love love this brand. The flavors are so good and refreshing. I'm horrible about drinking water so usually I have to buy something with flavor and these are amazing. And they're so inexpensive
La'Keshia L.
La'Keshia L.
South Lebanon, OH
Foodie Expert
This is the only flavor that I enjoy. They are such a great alternative to those sugar packed sodas and have 0 calories!
Gwen W.
Gwen W.
Lewisville, TX
This is my favorite flavor that the company makes! It is both sweet and tart, which makes for a refreshing alternative to soda. We freeze it for Popsicles during the summer months! My household plows through a case of these a week!
Donna P.
Donna P.
Harrisonburg, VA
Foodie Expert
Takes a bit of getting used to but once you do it is so good. This is a perfect replacement for soda. I love it. The peach nectarine, it is one of my favorite flavors. If you are looking for a way to cut out soda, this is it.
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors