BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
I like it! It tastes like it's flavor, which are peaches. You can taste the peach. It tastes like Peach Nehi, which is a peach soda. Peach Nehi tastes like peaches also. it tastes like Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine. Both are good. If you want a peach drink, try Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine!
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, PA
So refreshing! Love this flavor! It's sweet with just the right hint of tart. I also love how it is reasonably priced. It's something I can pick up at the store and put into my lunch to take to work.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
My favorite flavor! It must be a lot of other people's too since the grocery store seems to run out of it. Helps when I get sick of plain water but don't want any more soda
Felicia Y.
Ive try all different flavors for sparkling ice. I bring it to classes sometimes. Its sort of like soda but its not. I acutally never try this one but I know the ones that I have try are amazing!!
Amber B.
To me these drinks taste pretty good. But what I really love them for is kicking my soda cravings. I was a heavy soda drinker and I went for these instead to try and stop. They helped a lot! The fizziness can be a tad overwhelming.
Janet K.
I love almost every flavor of Sparkling ICE that I've tried, but this is one of my top favorites. Quite sweet, but very low calorie. I like the fizz. The only thing I wish is that it cost less!!
Micaela M.
Bulverde, TX
Fantastic tasting without being bad for you. Our volleyball team mom would provide all of us with these at tournaments, and they were amazing when you wanted a little variety from just plain water, but still need to stay healthy. Definitely the most bang for your buck!
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love this flavor, it is so refreshing. I also enjoy using this as a mixer for summer cocktails with the carbonation it provides a nice kick. I would for sure purchase this flavor again and try other flavors as this one was nice and crisp with the peach and nectarine.
Danielle M.
Leon, WV
These are SO good. I absolutely love all of their flavors. I'm not too big on flavored waters because they don't have enough flavor. These are full flavor and carbonated!
Lorena H.
Love Sparkling Ice, this is also one of my favorite of all of them. It has really helped me stop drinking soda! Best part is it has no calories yet gives me the satisfaction of drinking a soda with meals :) I always stock up!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors