BY SPARKLING ICE #81 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Sally M.
Los Fresnos, TX
I absolutely love these, I usually drink them when I want to drink soda but I know I shouldn't. the flavors are pretty great. there are some that are a little strong but over all pretty good.
Monica E.
Neenah, WI
I love the Peach! Its so refreshing and just the right flavor. Its much better than the powder drink mixes and the carbonation has a nice fizz. Cant wait to try some new flavors of the brand.
Lindsey B.
Oakland, MI
Love! The Peach Nectarine has great flavor and zero guilt. I replace pop with Sparkling ICE & La Croix and it fills the void. Always have some in the fridge, and stock up when they are 10/$10.
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
My family is in love with these flavored waters!!! I personally loved this peach flavor but haven't tried a flavor we didn't enjoy! It's always a special treat to have these at home! I would highly recommend trying these!
Lori S.
Broken Arrow, OK
I love these so much, I don't like soda at all but these are great when you're wanting something carbonated but without all the sugar and yucky stuff love this flavor I've tried about all of them and this is my favorite!
Dexter K.
Columbus
I drink these ALL THE TIME! They're a much healthier alternative to soda, and they're so good and way better than other sparkling waters! I however dislike how they use colorings like RED40. But love these either way!
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
These ICE waters are the best thing ever, especially when its really hot outside. It definitely satisfies your thirst and it tastes AMAZING. I like a lot of the flavors but this one seems to be one of my favorites. ITs a great alternative to unhealthy soda but it still gives you that "kick ".
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I love this product! Sparkling Ice is my favorite alternative to drinking soda and my way of making a healthy choice. This flavor in particular is my absolute favorite! So delicious! I buy this flavor every week.
Nesh H.
This product is one of the few sparkling waters that doesn't leave an after taste. No calories. Good flavor. Typically $1 or 10 for $10. I suggest these if your trying to kick the pop
Taryn M.
I drink four of these sparkling ices a day. As a past diet coke addict who has switched to water, these are wonderful. The carbonation is not the same as fizzy water (which I dont like) and the flavors I have tried are great. Peach nectarine is by far my favorite!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors