BY SPARKLING ICE #93 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

• I have been wanting to try these any advice ?2 Answers
  • What are the o;there flavors 2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Aj S.
Aj S.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite sparkling ice flavors. I love all the flavors of the brand sparkling ice in general. Very tasty and affordable!
Marissa F.
Marissa F.
East Providence, RI
This drink i recommend to everyone and anyone. It is absolutely amazing and taste so good. They come in so many different kinds and i love them all. You can find them for a really reasonable price and i think they are a better fit than soda. I would replace your soda intake with these bad boys because they are low to none in sodium n sugar. Carbs and calories. I love these drinks so much!
Grace K.
Grace K.
Foodie Expert
A very refreshing flavor and lots of bubbles I like having this drink every once in a while. And with the amount of different flavor combinations I can't get anywhere else like coconut pineapple and peach nectarine I'll keep drinking this
Lillian A.
Lillian A.
Levittown, NY
I love sparkling water, and this brand is one of my favorites. It comes in different flavors and they are all delicious and refreshing but the he nectarine one is my favorite. It is so tasty and bubbly. You can find them in most stores.
Jayne W.
Jayne W.
Pella, IA
This stuff is the actual greatest. I cut out soda and switched to sparkling water, and with this stuff around, it's easy to do.
zoua p.
zoua p.
Fitchburg, MA
Foodie Expert
Coming from a girl who loves the sugar drinks like soda, etc. I'm surprised I loved this as much as I do. It's not a beyond healthy drink but not so surgary either. It's tastes fresh and can't go wrong with a drink that isn't so bad for you. It's always nice to try new things.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, Pa
Foodie Expert
I love finding these drinks at our local grocery store for 10 for $10 (and you never have to buy all 10 to get the deal). This is my go-to flavor and I always have to buy it! This was so refreshing and delicious! And it's zero calories and full of vitamins, so it's a win-win!
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Foodie Expert
SUPER yummy! Incredibly sweet, so for those who do not have a sweet tooth you might want to be careful, but it is really yummy! The carbonation is great, but because it's so sweet and carbonated it's better served cold (don't leave it in the car and then drink it!!)
Alisa T.
Alisa T.
Victorville, CA
I love the refreshing yet flavorful drink. I have been watching my calories so this works great. It is a very delicious. I was shocked and I was very satisfied and it's a great price. I would recommend this to anyone who wants something different to drink!!!
Jamesa S.
Jamesa S.
aliso viejo, CA
Foodie Expert
OMGEE THIS ND THW WATERMELON ONE ARE MY FAVS!! I FELL IN LOVE THE FIRST TIME I TRIED THESE I LOVE THAT IT DOESNT HAD ADDED SUGAR AND NO CALORIES AND HAS VITAMINS HOWEVER THE DOWN SIDE IS IDK IF THE BOTTLES ARE BPA FREE
Amber B.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors