BY SPARKLING ICE #96 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Keri H.
Noblesville, IN
The best Sparking Ice flavor. I love them all, but this is my favorite! So yummy and so rest resting. A great alternative to soda, and it hits the spot as a replacement for sweet treats.
Jessica Z.
Oswego, IL
This is such a great flavor!!!!! It is light and refreshing. I have been trying to give up soda. This is so much better!!!!
Jamie M.
Venice, FL
These have a really nice fresh peach flavor. I love how they are less calories so you do not feel guilty drinking these! They are a tad bit pricey but other than that great drink!
Rachel B.
Foodie Expert
This drink is my ride or die when I'm bored with water. Much better than other soft drinks when used in a dietary program.
Mary Beth L.
Bogart, GA
This is my favorite flavor of sparkling ice!! It's nice and refreshing and is not too sweet but tart at the same time. love it!
Jennifer F.
Covington, GA
I really like this water. It is soooo refreshing and has a great taste! Makes me want to drink water!!
Guadalupe S.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor out of the bunch! Though none are bad. I don't drink soda at all because no matter how slowly I drink it it gives me hiccups. But these have very little has compared to fountain drinks. I drink them every once and a while when I'm tired of water.
Morgan H.
WAUWATOSA, WI
My mom has been buying this stuff for ages. I absolutely love it. and there's really nothing bad in it for you, so it's not unhealthy like a lot of other similar products.
Mimi A.
Love the refreshing flavor and taste. Also a very inexpensive brand so I would recommend
Betty  C.
I love this stuff!! Not only is is calorie free, it also has 0mg of sodium! fixes my craving for soda.
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?