BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Sarah F.
Clifton, IL
My family is in love with these flavored waters!!! I personally loved this peach flavor but haven't tried a flavor we didn't enjoy! It's always a special treat to have these at home! I would highly recommend trying these!
Dexter K.
Columbus
I drink these ALL THE TIME! They're a much healthier alternative to soda, and they're so good and way better than other sparkling waters! I however dislike how they use colorings like RED40. But love these either way!
Michaela G.
Dallas, NC
I love this product! Sparkling Ice is my favorite alternative to drinking soda and my way of making a healthy choice. This flavor in particular is my absolute favorite! So delicious! I buy this flavor every week.
Nesh H.
This product is one of the few sparkling waters that doesn't leave an after taste. No calories. Good flavor. Typically $1 or 10 for $10. I suggest these if your trying to kick the pop
Angelica K.
Sarasota, FL
These ICE waters are the best thing ever, especially when its really hot outside. It definitely satisfies your thirst and it tastes AMAZING. I like a lot of the flavors but this one seems to be one of my favorites. ITs a great alternative to unhealthy soda but it still gives you that "kick ".
Amber G.
Ocala, FL
I like it! It tastes like it's flavor, which are peaches. You can taste the peach. It tastes like Peach Nehi, which is a peach soda. Peach Nehi tastes like peaches also. it tastes like Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine. Both are good. If you want a peach drink, try Sparkling Ice Peach Nectarine!
Katie K.
Bloomsburg, PA
So refreshing! Love this flavor! It's sweet with just the right hint of tart. I also love how it is reasonably priced. It's something I can pick up at the store and put into my lunch to take to work.
Felicia Y.
Ive try all different flavors for sparkling ice. I bring it to classes sometimes. Its sort of like soda but its not. I acutally never try this one but I know the ones that I have try are amazing!!
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI
My favorite flavor! It must be a lot of other people's too since the grocery store seems to run out of it. Helps when I get sick of plain water but don't want any more soda
Danielle M.
Leon, WV
These are SO good. I absolutely love all of their flavors. I'm not too big on flavored waters because they don't have enough flavor. These are full flavor and carbonated!
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors