BY SPARKLING ICE #89 in Soda & Carbonated Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Buy on Walmart
Ashley D.
Columbus, GA
I really enjoy the Sparkling ICE brand. They make a variety of good flavors which actually kinda makes it exciting. I honestly tried the Peach Nectarine a few days ago and had to place it in my top 5 favorites flavors although all of them are good (minus the cherry flavors). This flavor comes right after the Strawberry Lemonade. The reason I love this so much (minus the variety of flavors) is the fact that they are basically a filler for soda for me. I don't drink much soda but when I get the urge to go for a sprite I try to go for Sparkling ICE instead.
Katrina M.
This is one of my favorite flavors besides the watermelon one. I learned from an old customer that it's a good idea to make ice cubes with these! She would make ice cubes with these so that when she would pour it on a glass to drink, it would stay cold from the ice but if they melted her drink wouldn't get water down like it would with regular water ice cubes, instead you just have more of the drink!
I love to mix this flavor with the watermelon.
Kara D.
Cheshire, CT
Great if you're a soda lover like myself who is trying not to drink soda! They are zero calories and its not hard to drink the whole cute little bottle! The peach nectarine is one of my favorite flavors but they are all good. They don't have that gross seltzer water taste that some sparkling drinks have. 100% recommend to anyone who loves soda but is trying to watch the sugar or calories!
Christina R.
Centerville, MN
I love this flavor from the ICE Sparkling Waters. The peach is super good and doesn't taste artificial at all! You can get them for like a dollar a bottle which I think is pretty good and the 12 pack options is great since I drink 2 or 3 I day usually. I would definitely buy them again (I have many times) and would suggest anyone looking for a taste-y, healthier options to try this out!
Leonie W.
Hinesville, GA
I've been trying to lead a healthier lifestyle but soda has been a part of my routine for so long I couldn't just go to straight water all the time. So my mom told me to give these a try and I'm glad I did! They're super flavorful and I still get the carbonation like I'm drinking soda. This flavor is my favorite so far absolutely delicious!!
Lexi R.
Crest Hill, IL
I love sparkling ice! It has the perfect amount of fizz to juice. The flavor was very authentic. It tasted like a ripe peach! It did not taste fake or artificial in the slightest. Even when it is left out for a little bit after opening, it does not become "flat" like your typical soda. I will definitely repurchase!
Gina F.
Palmerton, PA
I love the taste combination of this drink! It is the perfect amount of fizz and is incredibly refreshing. I like the style of the tall bottle, it is the perfect amount of beverage. I prefer it to other sparking beverages I have tried. I would recommend it to others and I can't wait to taste more flavors!
REBECCA R.
Cottage Grove, MN
Love this flavor, it is so refreshing. I also enjoy using this as a mixer for summer cocktails with the carbonation it provides a nice kick. I would for sure purchase this flavor again and try other flavors as this one was nice and crisp with the peach and nectarine.
Jennifer  C.
FOREST HILL, TX
This was pretty good; but still had an artificial taste to it for me. I think it is okay if you are looking for an alternative to soda, but not something I would drink everyday. I have tried this brand before, and the flavors are appealing, but won't buy again.
Sierra C.
Coos Bay, OR
Oh. My. God. The flavors of this are beyond amazing, seriously tastes like the juiciest yummiest peach 🍑
you've ever eaten. There's like 10 calories, so there a good replacement for soda- in my opinion. They can get expensive if you have a large family though.
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
Foodie Expert
What are the o;there flavors