BY SPARKLING ICE #78 in Soda & Soft Drinks

What’s the difference between peach and nectarine? It doesn’t matter, because we took the best of both and made sweet, juicy bliss.

Jailyn G.
My go-to drink when I want water and a similar taste to orange pop (this is the only carbonation I drink.) This is by far the best flavor. They are super inexpensive and can be found everywhere, such as Walmart and Target. I wish they came in bigger bottles sometimes.
Natasha R.
Everyone in my family really likes this one I like the fact that it doesn’t have much of calories in a ton of sugar in it the peach nectarine is so good it’s just peachy but it’s not overpowering very very refreshing when it’s cold and has a nice bubbly
Heather H.
Hazel Green
This is one of my favorite brands of sparking water!! Peach nectarine is my 2nd favorite flavor out of their variety. It definitely doesn't taste like most flavored waters that seem to be watered down, Ice Water has a full refreshing flavor!!!
Kyla H.
Oklahoma city, OK
This is my favorite flavor! Love love love this stuff. I’m pregnant and drinking a lot of water and sometimes regular water just doesn’t taste good! This lets me get a little flavor in my life and helps me get my water in for the day and stay hydrated!
Amy O.
Chesterton, IN
The peach nectarine ICE flavor is very refreshing.  I love the intensity of the carbonation, with the light and fruity flavor.  It has a natural taste, and doesn't taste highly artificial.  The sweetener, while low-carb/calorie, does not leave a bad aftertaste, and it is overall a delightful drink.
Kendra C.
This one is good! It's not my absolute favorite flavor, but it's definitely still delicious. I love that these are so inexpensive! I drink these a lot so I love that I can buy up a bunch and not break the bank
Heather C.
Really good! Definitely tastes like peaches. The only think I don't like about this drink is it contains artificial sweeteners. However it's really cheap and easy to find at any supermarket
Taryn M.
I drink four of these sparkling ices a day. As a past diet coke addict who has switched to water, these are wonderful. The carbonation is not the same as fizzy water (which I dont like) and the flavors I have tried are great. Peach nectarine is by far my favorite!
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
This a very mild less sweet taste but still very good. I love picking these up at work because they are only a dollar and have no calories, carbs, sugar ect and they taste so good!
Melody O.
Warner Robins, GA
Love this flavor! This is great to have on hot summer days. I also like to add vodka to it and put it in a fancy glass for a more adult drink😄 it makes a nice mixer when you want something kinda sweet but not soda
Amber B.
I have been wanting to try these any advice ?
Susan S.
Grandville, MI
What are the o;there flavors