BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice® Orange Mango.
Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.
Zero calories.
With vitamins and antioxidants.
Talking Rain®.

• "It is a great alternative to soda with zero calories and sugar." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor... not only do these drinks have vitamins in it but it is better than regular soda." in 1 review
  • "Very refreshing and feels like a bit of a treat away from water." in 1 review
  • "The flavor is really good and tasty and I like how it has a pop like taste to it." in 1 review
Shechyna R.
Stamford, CT
Out of all the sparkling ice flavors I would have to say that orange mango is my favorite. Just last  week my family brought two packs of the 12 pack variety pack of Sparkling ice and The first week the first pack was done and then this week the second pack is gone, so my family and I really love this sparkling water. The only problem is every time I drink one bottle I get a stomach ache and no other sparkling water does this to me, but  I would recommend.
Angela M.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Kroger
Pretty good! A little too sweet for me, but a good mango flavor. I usually can’t stand fake citrus flavoring but this doesn’t taste artificial at all! I took off a star because some@other flavors are better.
Teresa J.
Goodyear, AZ
Thos sparkling drink is great for anyone who is trying to cut soda out of their diet. With no sugar and zero calories it's just like a soda without all the guilt. I love all the flavors in the Ice water family and orange mango is my favorite one.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Sparkling ice is so refreshing. I love all flavors. I picked up the orange mango today at target it now comes in cans. I scored this one for free today as a promo offer. This is my go to summer treat because it’s zero calories, sparkling taste and it a naturally flavored water. I suggest the strawberry kiwi as well. This is an affordable drink perfect for get togethers and as a mixer to a punch or cocktail.
Sheyna L.
HONOLULU
This sparkling water is very flavorful. What really caught my eye is that is has zero calories and carbs. This flavor is okay, I personally like the Strawberry Kiwi and the lemon lime. I always buy this drink when I go grocery shopping!! I recommend this brand because this drink has more flavor than the other sparkling waters I have tried in the past. 🤗
Disciple S.
Florida
This flavor tastes good. It also has antioxidants in it which is really good for the skin, I would drink this at one point so often my skin actually started getting better on my face—weird right? But that’s the healthy ingredients in this drink. And the flavors are sweet to the taste.
Cami J.
Little Rock
Orange Mango Sparkling Ice Water is my favorite snack drink. It has the carbonated taste to it but minus the calories and sugar. I buy a 12-pack of these almost every other day because my hubby and I both love so much! Great value and wonderful packaging. When I see that orange hue, I get all bubbly inside because it's just that good!
Yung Q.
This is my to go bottle when I crave for soda. A healthier alternative that I like. I always end up grabbing the orange mango flavor out of all flavors but the peach one is also good. I would recommend this to others.
Lisa N.
Cerritos, CA
Never was into sparkling water until I got pregnant since just plain water wasn't appealing to me. Tried this one out and really enjoyed it. Just the right amount of flavor for me.
Cynthia L.
Henderson, NV
I love this drink. I don’t like soda and I mainly drink water. When I feel like drinking something “sweet” this is definitely my go to drink. It’s refreshing and has zero carbs!
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Are these too sweet? If so/not, which are less sweet than others?
Susan F.
Baldwinville, MA
I am addicted to ice orange mango sparkling water I often find when I shop at different stores that this flavor is usually very low stocked or there isn't any at all. Do you know if this is Americas favorite flavor of ice sparkling water or if they make a lower quantity of this flavor?
Ashaki B.
Is this a new flavor for 2017
Amanda S.
Lighthouse Point
I would like to add my review for Sparkling Ice Waters.  While all the flavors are nice.   Only three touched my taste buds with a refreshing addiction.  They are the perfect go to source for loosing calories and  way better than soda.  SM

Target