BY SPARKLING ICE

Sparkling Ice® Orange Mango.
Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.
Zero calories.
With vitamins and antioxidants.
Talking Rain®.

• Is this a new flavor for 20171 Answers
  • I am addicted to ice orange mango sparkling water I often find wh...1 Answers
  • Are these too sweet? If so/not, which are less sweet than others?5 Answers
Sparkling ICE Waters - Orange Mango
  • "The flavor is really good and tasty and I like how it has a pop like taste to it." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor... not only do these drinks have vitamins in it but it is better than regular soda." in 1 review
  • "It is a great alternative to soda with zero calories and sugar." in 1 review
  • "Very refreshing and feels like a bit of a treat away from water." in 1 review
Heather H.
Greenville, SC
I really like this beverage a lot!
I am trying to kick the soda habit and this brand is helping me do that. It is very refreshing and tastes great. This flavor has a citrus taste but you can also taste the mango flavor in the background. They are a sparkling vitamin water and retail for about a dollar. I definitely stock up on these and other Sparking Ice flavors whenever I shop for groceries. I would highly recommend trying them.
Sandra R.
Austin, TX
I am a lover of sparkling, flavored water, and this product is exactly what made me one a few years back. I've tried many other sparkling water brands in the years since I've discovered Sparkling Ice, but I always find myself going back to this one. Orange Mango is by far my favorite flavor. Refreshing with just a hint of that Florida Orange flavor that reminds me of childhood.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
Let me start off by saying that I am really trying to stop drinking soda. I know that it's so unhealthy, so I found this as an alternative recently. It was reasonably priced and also tasted great! I have tried a few of the flavors, but orange mango is by far my favorite. I have purchased these several times, and plan to continue to drink these.
Rachel P.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wow these beverages are so refreshing and fruity on a hot summer day! My husband and I have been recently starting to stock these in the fridge for the week. My husband enjoys them mostly because they mimic the taste of energy drinks which he loves but these sparkling waters are a much better alternative for an even more affordable price!
Wendi H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
It's very refreshing, especially in a hot summer day after exercising or after a meal. It's quite fizzy, and since I don't like drinks that are too carbonated. So if you are like me I recommend to shake the drink and release the air, and repeat the process as much as you want depending on how fizzy you want your drink to be.
Madeleine W.
Reno, NV
I. Love. Mango. And this has the perfect hint of it without overpowering the zesty orange flavor, or the mineral refreshment of sparkling water. I think it's a perfect balance of sweet and fizzy, while still containing enough electrolytes to keep you hydrated and happy! It may be a little too sweet for some, though.
Michelle C.
Nappanee, IN
I drink this now instead of the 2 cans of pop / soda I was drinking each day. I feel better knowing that it's a healthier option and while I love every flavor within this brand, this is my favorite flavor. It tastes like summer! I encourage everyone to give it a try! You just might find a new favorite beverage!
Ellen F.
Monmouth, IL
Great tasting and refreshing! By far my favorite flavor from Ice. It's light and bubbly, no calories. What could be better? The product is very fairly priced. I liked it better than any other sparkling water brand because it is light, not too sweet. These drinks definitely have a place in my refrigerator haha.
Natalie R.
Renton, WA
Orange Mango is my favorite flavor of any sparkling drink. Out of them, the Sparkling Ice version is my favorite. The other brands taste watery, like there isn't enough flavor. This brand adds just enough flavor, and not too much. They are also very reasonably priced. I would buy this product again.
Stephanie W.
Albany, NY
This is my favorite brand and flavor of sparkling flavored waters. It has a great hint of mango and none of the calories. I wish they came out with some more flavors in my neck of the woods, seems like the same ones all of the time, but Mango is definitely refreshing, delicious, and guilt free.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Foodie Expert
Are these too sweet? If so/not, which are less sweet than others?
Susan F.
Baldwinville , MA
I am addicted to ice orange mango sparkling water I often find when I shop at different stores that this flavor is usually very low stocked or there isn't any at all. Do you know if this is Americas favorite flavor of ice sparkling water or if they make a lower quantity of this flavor?
Ashaki B.