BY SPARKLING ICE #87 in Soda & Soft Drinks

Sparkling Ice® Orange Mango.
Naturally flavored sparkling mountain spring water.
Zero calories.
With vitamins and antioxidants.
Talking Rain®.

Buy on Walmart
  • "The flavor is really good and tasty and I like how it has a pop like taste to it." in 1 review
  • "Very refreshing and feels like a bit of a treat away from water." in 1 review
  • "This is my favorite flavor... not only do these drinks have vitamins in it but it is better than regular soda." in 1 review
  • "It is a great alternative to soda with zero calories and sugar." in 1 review
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
Sparkling ice is so refreshing. I love all flavors. I picked up the orange mango today at target it now comes in cans. I scored this one for free today as a promo offer. This is my go to summer treat because it’s zero calories, sparkling taste and it a naturally flavored water. I suggest the strawberry kiwi as well. This is an affordable drink perfect for get togethers and as a mixer to a punch or cocktail.
Ashley N.
Mount Ulla, NC
I like this drink simply because it's easier for me to drink water. I'm not a huge fan of the taste at first (it's very strong), but after awhile I can get used to it.
Elizabeth R.
West Columbia, SC
I love these! They meet that craving for something carbonated without throwing your diet off track. The orange mango is a great blend of flavors that complement each other well. I can definitely taste the orange more prevalently.
Yung Q.
Sequim, WA
This is my to go bottle when I crave for soda. A healthier alternative that I like. I always end up grabbing the orange mango flavor out of all flavors but the peach one is also good. I would recommend this to others.
Susan F.
Baldwinville, MA
This is my favorite drink of all , I keep it stocked in my fridge at all times.Orange Mango is my favorite it has a nice blend of flavor with a little fizz to it .
Bethany W.
Blairsville, GA
My kids are addicted to sparkling ice. It's good to find something that the kids love and is not bad for them. Not having sugar is why I mainly bought it. It also has several vitamins. I have six different flavors in my fridge right now. My kids like taking them to school and on a couple occasions brought one for their friends to try.
Jazmine c.
I don't like drinking water so I was looking for a very long time for flavored water and I tried zephyrhills and other flavored water and those were like fake nasty flavors ... I'm in love with this one it's amazing very refreshing and I absolutely love the ones in the cans . Easy to fit anywhere !!!
Atasia B.
I absolutely love sparkling ice, orange mango is my favorite flavor. It is not as heavily carbonated and is a healthier alternative drink option. The calorie count isn't horrible and the amount of sugar isn't too insane. Sparkling ice tastes refreshing, especially when cool.
Coleen H.
Vernon, NY
I love these, drink them daily and get them right at Walmart for $1 great substitute to soda and other sugary drinks! They come I. Many flavors but this one is for sure my favorite and zero calories so it's a win for me !
Caroline H.
Tulsa, OK
I'm not a fan of sparkling water, there's not a lot of taste, but Sparkling Ice is the best!!!!!! I have cut back on drinking pop drastically due to Sparkling Ice!!! It's flavorful, zero calories, and zero sugar! You can't beat that!!!! My family loves them too!!!!! We now don't keep pop in the house.
Yuliya Z.
Manchester, CT
Are these too sweet? If so/not, which are less sweet than others?
Susan F.
Baldwinville, MA
I am addicted to ice orange mango sparkling water I often find when I shop at different stores that this flavor is usually very low stocked or there isn't any at all. Do you know if this is Americas favorite flavor of ice sparkling water or if they make a lower quantity of this flavor?
Ashaki B.
Is this a new flavor for 2017
Amanda S.
Lighthouse Point
I would like to add my review for Sparkling Ice Waters.  While all the flavors are nice.   Only three touched my taste buds with a refreshing addiction.  They are the perfect go to source for loosing calories and  way better than soda.  SM