Sparkling ICE Waters - Lemon Lime uploaded by Ruth R.Sparkling ICE Waters - Lemon Lime uploaded by Yolanda R.

BY SPARKLING ICE

The classic combo of lemon and lime zing with a touch of sweet. You might think they’re all the same, until you taste this one.

Buy on Walmart*
Sarah R.
Hazel, KY
Honestly tastes exactly like sprite. I love these for when I need to get water in but don’t feel like drinking another glass of the boring stuff. I just really wish these didn’t have the artificial coloring in them.
Nicole P.
Syracuse, NY
I did not like this line of products because of the fake sugar. This brand has really great flavor selection, however I am not a fan of beverages with fake sugar. For people that drink diet soda and don't mind that flavor, I think they would like these !
Hailee M.
Troy, OH
I absolutely love this brand. The water has a great flavor without being over powering. It has the right amount of carbonation and is overall a healthy beverage. If you want to drink somthing that is healthy but don't want just plain boring water, ICE waters are for you.
Katelyn S.
Sparkling ICE Waters are my go to when trying to resist drinking unhealthy drinks like soda. It gives you that carbonation without the regret of drinking soda. This is one of my favorite flavors. The price of these drinks are very affordable as well.
Melanie G.
Visalia
Sparkling Ice is a new favorite product in our household. The kids like to take them in their lunch pails. As health conscious as we try to be, these fizzy drinks are a great alternative to calorie filled sodas while giving us the same great feel of drinking a calorie laden soda. This drink comes in so many different flavors. It's bound to become your new favorite too!
Gabby M.
Washington, DC
This is my favorite Sparkling ICE Water, especially since I don't like plain sparkling water -- Perrier just doesn't cut it for me. The only downside is how sweet it is. I can't drink these all the time or I get sick of them, but for the amount of calories, they are much better than Soda or even juice.
Dorinda E.
Naperville, IL
When ever I come across this drink while grocery shopping I always have to pick some up. It is always on sale when ever I see it and it's already affordable in general. The fizz in the drink isn't too overwhelming but perfect for a refreshing cold drink.
Skylar H.
Hays, NC
Sparkling ICE is definitely my favorite sparkling water brand. Lemon Lime is my favorite flavor. I drink a bottle or two almost every day. It's cheap, it's delicious and it's healthy. I don't drink water and these drinks are the only way I'll drink water.
Magena C.
Rosemount, MN
I've tried a love of ICE products and lemon lime is fav. It taste just like I'd think it would and I buy it repeatedly. It's in a lovely bottle and looks very nice and refreshing. I'd buy it again.👍 it's good
Asten C.
Mobile, AL
As someone who doesn't like drinking plain bottled water, I wanted something that was going to give me the essentials of water, with the taste of soda, but WITHOUT the disgusting taste of sparkling waters like Perrier or Lacroix. This product is perfect! It's so refreshing and you really forget that you're drinking water!